Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Post Count
    1-4 conference final games

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Whenever this guy is faced with a little bit of adversity he folds like folding chair.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

tied for most losses all time, but I believe he can get to 5

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I don't believe GB is going back to the NFCCG in the Rodgers era. NFC just too good going forward.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I don't believe GB is going back to the NFCCG in the Rodgers era. NFC just too good going forward.
    NFC is pretty weak at the top though. A good, but extremely flawed team like the Bucs making the SB is proof of that. Maybe if the 49ers get a healthy season the NFC can go back to having a true elite team, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFC is pretty weak at the top though. A good, but extremely flawed team like the Bucs making the SB is proof of that. Maybe if the 49ers get a healthy season the NFC can go back to having a true elite team, tbh.
    You've got the right idea with the 49ers. If they grab an elite QB like Watson they are no doubt the best team in the NFC, as long as literally all their best players don't suffer season ending injuries again. They had a historically anomolous injury fest to all their best players in 2020 and still managed to go 3-3 in the division, sweep the Rams, and be generally compe ive all year.

Another team to watch at the top of the NFC in 2021 is Dallas; they get Prescott and their 3 pro bowl offensive linemen back healthy and Prescott on the franchise tag (or he takes a slight paycut to sign long term) they had the best offense in the league for between the start of the 2019 regular season and the fateful snap where Prescott broke his leg. All they need is *slight* defensive improvement (which they got in the second half of the season, but their backups at QB and OL submarined their offense the back two-thirds of the season.

Heck, the Bears are another team that has a very good roster overall; if (and only if) they successfully solve the QB situation they could be better than the Packers in that division. But Trubisky/Foles isn't cutting it. They need to either trade up for an elite QB in the draft or trade for someone at least semi-elite on the market like Stafford. If Stafford went to the Bears the Bears are better than the Packers imo.

Seattle isn't going away and with their fans back and a vastly improved defense, they will be a force to be reckoned with in 2021 and beyond.

The only "contender" that is likely to leave the stage for the short and intermediate term is New Orleans. Even with trash at QB, Sean Payton will keep that team compe ive, but 7-9 compe ive tbh. But Tampa is going nowhere fast. Also, I believe the Rams would have won that game against Green Bay if they weren't missing both their best player on offense AND their best player on defense. Kind of hard to play chess against a guy like Rodgers without the queen of the chessboard.

1. San Francisco
    2. Seattle
    3. Tampa
    4. Dallas
    5. LA

are all better than GB when at least reasonably healthy. And more can be added to that mix depending on QB situation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    N0 LyF3 ScRuB get it here my home dog

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The best Monday of all Mondays every year is the one where I wake up and realize the Green Bay Fudge Packers have been ELIMINATED from this year's Super Bowl contention.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sorry BD24 but it looks like I'll be around next year and through the offseason. No Fudge Packers in the Super Bowl!! Because Aaron "Dodgers" was too pussy to run into the endzone for a TD on their final drive, like he did in one of their scoring drives in the 2010 championship game at Chicago.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Ill write a write up too, but I have very good reason to believe Watson or Stafford will be a a Panther. If so, I think we easily contend for the NFC South next year. Tampa is more flawed then the surface shows
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 01-25-2021 at 08:57 AM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

I have to make a correction here, i think this is the first time i've ever been mistaken on this board, but it seems FRAUDGERS has already lost 5 NFC le games, as he was on the team that choked to eli at home as well in 2007

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Dodgers doing what he does best... playing pussyball in the clutch and then blaming others afterwards.

Caleb Hanie is the only reason he has any postseason hardware at all

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fraudgers is better. Aaron is an insult to the L.A. Dodgers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fraudgers

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    favorite time of the year bumping this thread tbh

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Where is Cam now?
    Prolly selling crack

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fraudgers really is the Floyd Mayweather of NFL quarterbacks. Yeah he'll always have the most pristine looking stats, but that's because he's a pussy that plays the most conservative style possible while still being effective enough except when it really matters. The way Mayweather dodges punches instead of being aggressive... the way Rodgers throws everything out of harm's reach without ever risking interceptions. Neither will ever be the GOAT of their respective sport or anything even remotely close.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Rogers is a coward afraid to throw an int, tbh. That's why he's lost games he might have won.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3-4
    going to be 3-5 after next week at Buffalo
    can't score without a stacked team
    can't win even with a gift pick 6 scored by their own defense
    can't get in field goal range anymore down 2 at the end of the game
    can't even throw a hail mary anymore so checks it down and essentially accepts the L

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    0 TD 2 INT (both picks in the endzone) against the ing 1-6 Lions

Thread Information