Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Romo has a 4:1 TD-INT ratio and a 93.0 QB rating in the playoffs

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just read your sig, who were you trying to troll with that? Hopefully not me, tbh.
    Plus Manu is from Bahia Blanca. Fail attempt

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Romo has a 4:1 TD-INT ratio and a 93.0 QB rating in the playoffs
    The defense let him down??

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The placeholder let him down.

Team and coaching as whole let him down for the most part along with some bad luck.
    06 He fumbled (though i still say that ball was slicked, since the NFL switched to the "K" balls the next year and stoped letting the home team handle the balls).

07 he ran into a historically hot giants Defense that held even the atg 07 pats to 17pts, crayton dropping that 3rd down pass and pulling up on his route which would've been the GW TD still gives me nightmares.

08 O-line getting Raped by Jim Johnson's eagles
    09 O-line getting Raped by Minnesota, can't stop Sidney Rice.
    10- broken collarbone miss playoffs.
    11- Loses win and in game against another hot Giants team that won the superbowl.
    12 Loses win and in game against RG3. he probably played his worst game here. Though the team was horrible defensively and the receiving corp was dog .

13 Misses last game of season cause of a hernia, doesn't get to play another win and in game against Philly

14 Has perfect QBR against green bay, Yet Murray fumbles with no one in front of him, Bailey misses a field goal and Dez Drops the ball( though today's rules it's a catch). defense can't pressure 1 legged Rodgers

15- Broke collar bone twice during season had a 3-1 record starting though.

16 took a cheap shot in the back from cliff avril in pre season, never was given a chance to come back.

Just bad Luck, team construction along with bad coaching and locker room turmoil, tbh.
    You could replace Romo with Tom Brady and I promise you the cowboys still don't win a ring during those years imho.

Is McCarty still holding him back?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fraudgers

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can't win a "tough" road game to save his life, tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    One bad game and he's trash now?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49ERS

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Can't win a "tough" road game to save his life, tbh
    Before I reply. I want your definition of a “tough” road game so you can’t back track

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Before I reply. I want your definition of a “tough” road game so you can’t back track
    generally top-5 playoff teams on either conference, when GB is on the road, provided the star QB isn't out (i.e., last year's win @ KC doesn't count)... only "good" road wins since Rodgers' championship season have been at Dallas, and does that really qualify as "good" tbh? Aaron Rodgers OWNS Jerryworld.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    generally top-5 playoff teams on either conference, when GB is on the road, provided the star QB isn't out (i.e., last year's win @ KC doesn't count)... only "good" road wins since Rodgers' championship season have been at Dallas, and does that really qualify as "good" tbh? Aaron Rodgers OWNS Jerryworld.
    Yep, Will Hunting and I have been saying it for years. Other than owning The Bot's Cowboys, it's pretty much a guarantee he'll lose the tough road game in the regular season and playoffs. It's been that way pretty much since their 15-1 2011 season. But he has that one game every year at home where he leads a miracle comeback against some crap team, which leads the casual fan to overhype him per par etc

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep, Will Hunting and I have been saying it for years. Other than owning The Bot's Cowboys, it's pretty much a guarantee he'll lose the tough road game in the regular season and playoffs. It's been that way pretty much since their 15-1 2011 season. But he has that one game every year at home where he leads a miracle comeback against some crap team, which leads the casual fan to overhype him per par etc
    It's usually against a division rival, tbh. But nobody expected the Bears to go from 0-1 to 12-4 in 2018.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Front running Fraudgers
    Last edited by SuperCam; 10-19-2020 at 05:06 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    One bad game and he's trash now?
    such is life on spurstalk

you should have seen what this place was like before everybody got on russell wilson's during the last year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you should have seen what this place was like before everybody got on russell wilson's during the last year
    at least you can give Avante credit on that one tbh. Notice the lack of charger nation on this board the past couple years.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Nice disclaimer with “since his championship season” pussy. Also saying the cowboys don’t count to fit your narrative as well. I know there is a few others in there, but I can’t be assed to look them up

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Front running Fraudgers
    I like how they threw in Tebow just for good measure

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I like how they threw in Tebow just for good measure
    rofl @ the NFL logo instead of an actual team...robinlopez.gif, shaqondudley.gif, etc

rofl @ the NFL logo instead of an actual team...robinlopez.gif, shaqondudley.gif, etc
    Still better than the Washington “Fatball Team”

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aaron "Dodges" the contact, instead of running for a hard-fought TD on 3rd & goal and instead throws into double coverage, pass incomplete, they kick a field goal and never see the ball again.

Thread Information