My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minutes per game leaders:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never would of guessed Evan Fournier, KCP and Marcus Morris at the start of the year

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Pistons bench is extremely bad. And all three of those guys are 26 years old or younger. Doesn't matter much at that age. Starters will play big minutes when the bench sucks. Pistons in desperate need of some quality depth on the bench.

Tim Duncan was playing 38-40 minutes a game through 26-27. Pop started to watch his minutes in his late 20s. And KCP and Drummond are in their young, young 20s. Morris is 26 but has never really played those type of minutes in the NBA so he doesn't have quite as much mileage for his age and experience anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons bench is extremely bad. And all three of those guys are 26 years old or younger. Doesn't matter much at that age. Starters will play big minutes when the bench sucks. Pistons in desperate need of some quality depth on the bench.

Tim Duncan was playing 38-40 minutes a game through 26-27. Pop started to watch his minutes in his late 20s. And KCP and Drummond are in their young, young 20s. Morris is 26 but has never really played those type of minutes in the NBA so he doesn't have quite as much mileage for his age and experience anyway.
    Yep, it is funny some Spurs fans are berating other coaches for playing stars in their prime between 36-40 MPG when Pop was borderline running TD to the ground at similar stage..When you have no depth, you have no choice but ride your stars, tbh..In TD first 6 seasons in league, he averaged over 38 MPG..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well it's funny to see 3 guys from 1 team in the top 5 still

the guy basically doesn't sub

this especially funny with Van Gundy who is known to play his guys to the ground

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SVG seems to be the type of coach who wouldn't manage minutes and bench his HOF big when he's 28 seconds away from a ring. I'll give him that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, it is funny some Spurs fans are berating other coaches for playing stars in their prime between 36-40 MPG when Pop was borderline running TD to the ground at similar stage..When you have no depth, you have no choice but ride your stars, tbh..In TD first 6 seasons in league, he averaged over 38 MPG..
    All truth. However Duncan didn't rely on athleticism ... I would be mindful of heavy minutes for a big man like Drummond. Long term it will have negative impact on his knees and he dunks and rebounds a whole lot. Shaq played a lot of years but I was always worried about the pounding his knees took, especially as he gained weight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT living rent free in some got's mind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am just gonna say, i am happy for you that your team has returned to relevance, hopefully it won't get stunted and will develop even further as a serious contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see the problem its not like they are a deep team

Thread Information