Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can have that when it happens. Right now it's 10-3 vs 2-10

Koolol

You ain't no trend setter ...that Koolol ain't even funny..try harder biyatch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooting 3s and moving like a guard... Quite impressive, not sure what is his injury record but I guess that's the point of attention

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about NOstradamus??
    Since you predicted the lakes going 9-1...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koolol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What about NOstradamus??
    Since you predicted the lakes going 9-1...
    Doesn't matter yall fell for the obvious joke....just like all the other I post...like puppets on a string....everyone with half a brain knew I was trolling

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    wow Porzingod, 7-3, quick and has a nice jumpshot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter yall fell for the obvious joke....just like all the other I post...like puppets on a string....everyone with half a brain knew I was trolling
    lol 5+ years of a failed ty alt troll down the toilet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you think i didn't know that..
    Interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks won 17 games last year, draft Porzingod, on pace for 47 wins with the 10th most difficult SoS in the league so far

Lakers won 21 games last year, draft D'Bust and roll out their lottery flop from last year, on pace for 12 wins with the 4th easiest SoS in the league so far

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember that putback dunk on LMA.

Lakers had a shot a two franchise type centers and took a guard that maybe as good as Bibby (if he is lucky) at some point in his career.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lakers had a shot a two franchise type centers and took a guard that maybe as good as Bibby (if he is lucky) at some point in his career.

Dude stop with the franchise type centerstuff when it comes to Oak.How many franchise type centers start their career 0-13? Sure his team sucks, sucks real bad ... but 0-13? That record alone makes a statement like that stupid. Porzingis was the other home-run pick (high upside/high risk) ... we took the other one. KAT was the only sure thing. So far Porzings looks like the better pick, but yall need to get off Oakafor's nuts. he looked liked ass against his "ceiling" Al Jeff the other night. But no one posted in the Oakafor threads THAT night ...

Porzy though ... wow. Cant deny he is impressive ...more than Oak to me ...

LOL at the guys that claim all Kobe fans care about is scoring ... Now riding Oak's 0-13 nuts ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything special about Okafor, tbh, but Porzingis looks legit..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't see anything special about Okafor, tbh, but Porzingis looks legit..
    This. Oak, meh. But Porzy? The hype is meeting the reality. I am impressed. Heard the Lakers liked him a lot (went to see him a 2nd and third time) but didnt have the guts. Kudos to Pjax
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-23-2015 at 04:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude stop with the franchise type centerstuff when it comes to Oak.How many franchise type centers start their career 0-13? Sure his team sucks, sucks real bad ... but 0-13? That record alone makes a statement like that stupid. Porzingis was the other home-run pick (high upside/high risk) ... we took the other one. KAT was the only sure thing. So far Porzings looks like the better pick, but yall need to get off Oakafor's nuts. he looked liked ass against his "ceiling" Al Jeff the other night. But no one posted in the Oakafor threads THAT night ...

LOL at the guys that claim all Kobe fans care about is scoring ... Now riding Oak's 0-13 nuts ...

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"This sucker might not even have a green card" Knicks fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laker fans...so butthurt
    will tank for the draft again, only to make the wrong choice again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And? Still would take KAT or Porzy. This has nothing to do with being salty I am being honest. OAk gets kudos for taking this match-up personal and out playing KAT. But I still think KAt has greater upside. So does this one match-up mean Oak is better?

Not sure about Russ but way to early to regret that choice as well.

For the record I do hope KAt, Russ, Oak, Mudiay, Porzy etc. all do well. I get you guys like to troll but as basketball fans I want (you should too) them all to do well ..even Oakafor. and I hate Duke players ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? Still would take KAT or Porzy. This has nothing to do with being salty I am being honest. OAk gets kudos for taking this match-up personal and out playing KAT. But I still think KAt has greater upside. So does this one match-up mean Oak is better?

Not sure about Russ but way to early to regret that choice as well.

For the record I do hope KAt, Russ, Oak, Mudiay, Porzy etc. all do well. I get you guys like to troll but as basketball fans I want (you should too) them all to do well ..even Oakafor. and I hate Duke players ...
    and stop making excuses and actually try to be unbiased, or don't say anything at all. all the arguments against Okafor reek of indoctrination. You guys have been conditioned to believe that he doesn't defend and can't rebound and that porzy was a white european soft like bargnani early in the draft and keep finding excuses to support your narratives, despite all the proof to the contrary. The guy is great and you guys messed up. Just face it and admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks won 17 games last year, draft Porzingod, on pace for 47 wins with the 10th most difficult SoS in the league so far

Lakers won 21 games last year, draft D'Bust and roll out their lottery flop from last year, on pace for 12 wins with the 4th easiest SoS in the league so far

10.00 on Kobe FG%?

Klay and Barnes and maybe Green will be making his life tonight, and we know he's going to chuck to prove "he still has it" to Curry, so I gotta ask that the line be o/u 37%, min. 10 shots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and stop making excuses and actually try to be unbiased, or don't say anything at all. all the arguments against Okafor reek of indoctrination. You guys have been conditioned to believe that he doesn't defend and can't rebound and that porzy was a white european soft like bargnani early in the draft and keep finding excuses to support your narratives, despite all the proof to the contrary. The guy is great and you guys messed up. Just face it and admit it.
    WTF? you bumped my post on the subject but you dont want me to speak? Then ing dont bump my post. I said I thought KAT would be better, was better in college last year. And before the draft. Pre-draft I thought we were taking (and should) Oakafor, we did not. So now I am just countering the hype. Every time he scores big you lick his ass. I am saying two things he wont be the best player in this draft (though he may win ROTY) but also saying I hope he does well. I dont think we will know for 2 more years who will be best among KAT/Porzy/Oak or Mudiay/Russ. I gave Oak absolute credit for outplaying KAt last night, that shows me something. How is that biased? I think Kat will be the better player and possibly Porzy how does either argument help the Lakers? I am not sure what you are arguing here. I am not saying Russ was the better pick .. so far it doesnt appear to be the case but again way to early to judge so I havent made any definitive opinions there. My thoughts o the bigs are based mostly on college (i only have seen Oak/KAt/Porzy play a few times each) and a few Knick games.

And no, I wont stop speaking on the subject because I like hoops. And you btw

And you dont think all these LOL Lakers posts in regards to Oak arent biased?

BTw, I dont like Duke or their players but that's the only "bias" I have here. (I actually like Winslow though).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF? you bumped my post on the subject but you dont want me to speak? Then ing dont bump my post. I said I thought KAT would be better, was better in college last year. And before the draft. Pre-draft I thought we were taking (and should) Oakafor, we did not. So now I am just countering the hype. Every time he scores big you lick his ass. I am saying two things he wont be the best player in this draft (though he may win ROTY) but also saying I hope he does well. I dont think we will know for 2 more years who will be best among KAT/Porzy/Oak or Mudiay/Russ.I gave Oak absolute credit for outplaying KAt last night, that shows me something. How is that biased? I think Kat will be the better player and possibly Porzy how does either argument help the Lakers? I am not sure what you are arguing here. I am not saying Russ was the better pick .. so far it doesnt appear to be the case but again way to early to judge?

And no, I wont stop speaking on the subject because I like hoops. And you

And you dont think all these LOL Lakers posts in regards to Oak arent biased?

BTw, I dont like Duke or their players but that's the only "bias" I have here. (I actually like Winslow though).
    thank you. Let's move on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thank you. Let's move on.
    I dont need to move on from , I will speak on whatever subject how long I please. you can move on if you like, no one was asking you to stay ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont need to move on from , I will speak on whatever subject how long I please. you can move on if you like, no one was asking you to stay ...
    then adress those ridicolous claims you've been making from the start that have obviously been proven wrong.

Thread Information