Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I love watching this guy play, especially now without Melo taking touches away. He looks like he could be better than Ewing. What he is doing at 22 years old is just crazy.
    he may end up better than Towns ...i thought that was a one franchise pillar draft ...not having the balls to take Porzy who they loved ...along with deng/mozgof should be final pages on the Jrbuschak legacy ...smh.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-07-2017 at 09:43 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he's been making me look like a draft genius for years now in dynasty leagues.. I freaking love this guy, makes the knicks a team to respect by himself
    you mean you took him over oakafor?!
    Sorry, i couldnt resist, good call.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-07-2017 at 09:44 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and stop making excuses and actually try to be unbiased, or don't say anything at all. all the arguments against Okafor reek of indoctrination. You guys have been conditioned to believe that he doesn't defend and can't rebound and that porzy was a white european soft like bargnani early in the draft and keep finding excuses to support your narratives, despite all the proof to the contrary. The guy is great and you guys messed up. Just face it and admit it.
    bump!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude stop with the franchise type centerstuff when it comes to Oak.How many franchise type centers start their career 0-13? Sure his team sucks, sucks real bad ... but 0-13? That record alone makes a statement like that stupid. Porzingis was the other home-run pick (high upside/high risk) ... we took the other one. KAT was the only sure thing. So far Porzings looks like the better pick, but yall need to get off Oakafor's nuts. he looked liked ass against his "ceiling" Al Jeff the other night. But no one posted in the Oakafor threads THAT night ...

Porzy though ... wow. Cant deny he is impressive ...more than Oak to me ...

LOL at the guys that claim all Kobe fans care about is scoring ... Now riding Oak's 0-13 nuts ...
    bump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so glad a potential transcendent talent in the Dirk mold has gone East for once..

Lakers whiffing on Porzingus is looking worse by the day ...

the D'Bust >Okafor thingy is weak consolation prize, and even on that is still up for debate..
    bump ..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    btw although a gunner ..booker looks like 3rd best player in that draft ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he may end up better than Towns ...i thought that was a one franchise pillar draft ...not having the balls to take Porzy who they loved ...along with deng/mozgof should be final pages on the Jrbuschak legacy ...smh.

He already is. KAT is overrated. A player of his stature and hype should at least be able to drag his team to the playoffs but that hasn’t been the case yet. KAT has great athleticism but his fundamentals are questionable. He’s out of position for rebounds often, he goes after blocks all game and sacrifice rebounding position, his passing is average, but he’s got great stats. People will laugh about it hey unibrow is better than KAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean you took him over oakafor?!
    Sorry, i couldnt resist, good call.
    i traded up for him in both leagues and got him with pick 11 and 9.. had to give up lavine who i drafted before.. and in the other case i gave multiple picks.. i wouldn't have drafted okafor tbh, the spot was awful from the start

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should still need to explain why drafting Porzingis involved taking a "higher risk" than drafting any other guy, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    28 pts 10/15 shooting, 4/8 3pt. Only 29 minutes. And the clutch baskets to keep the Knicks on the playoffs race.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PJax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Great White Hope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was holding him back by forcing his ty triangle, tbh. Kudos for drafting the guy (although only in the US that wouldn't have been the obvious move, tbh.) but he needed to GTFO.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    IIRC, Phil did not scout Porzingis though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He truly is having a special start to the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA
    where Latvians dominate

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    IIRC, Phil did not scout Porzingis though...
    Maybe true , but he drafted him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was holding him back by forcing his ty triangle, tbh. Kudos for drafting the guy (although only in the US that wouldn't have been the obvious move, tbh.) but he needed to GTFO.
    Carmelo could of been a cancer as well tbh..

Thread Information