Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Every season we see a new black NCAA stud QB enter the NFL.

Clemson DeShaun Watson on his way.

Dak Prescott
    Jameis Winston
    Teddy Bridgewater
    Russell Wilson
    Cam Newton

As the NFL loses Peyton Manning.

Just a matter of time.

The era of the white QB is still here, tbh.

How many playoff games have Siemian/Cousins won?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The era of the white QB is still in full effect, tbh:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Last four seasons the NFC has had a black QB in the SB, and this season the Cowboys/Seahawks are the top seeds.

Now look at the NCAA playoffs, three of the teams with black QB's, And the le game will be two black QBs. A black QB just won the Heisman and a black QB might win the MVP, just like a black QB did last season.

Sure a lot of....black/QB.

Niners
    Vikes
    Bills
    Panthers
    Buc;s
    Seahawks
    Cowboys
    Alabama
    Clemson
    Ohio State
    Notre Dame

The days of the stand tall in the pocket are coming to an end.

Post Count
    Boiled down:::the top five quarterbacks in the NFL today are all white and stand tall in the pocket. No amount of chirping from Crickets can change statistics and reality.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::the top five quarterbacks in the NFL today are all white and stand tall in the pocket. No amount of chirping from Crickets can change statistics and reality.
    It's like watching a little kid with a new toy with this chirping silliness. Like them you'll out grow it, get bored with it. I know that and you should.

Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck are not stand tall in the pocket QB's, come on guy. Eli Manning is a stand tall in the pocket, ok?

There goes Tony Romo, who replaces him? We will start seeing more and more of that as time goes by. Being able to put that run/pass??? stress on a defense, a weapon. Being able to extend plays, a weapon.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pay attention.

The size WITH speed of these pass rushers today is amazing, they are so damn quick. To just plant a guy back there who can't move isn't going to work anymore. That is why mobile QB's (black) have won the NFC 4 years straight and will probably with it again this season. Sure, if ya have a Tom Brady ya can get by with his genius, but how many like him have we seen?

Teams wants athletes now, that's why they run that 40, do all those jumping, etc things. Teams want a QB who can escape, run, extend plays. We usually see that coming from black athletes, with a few exceptions like a Johnny Manziel.

Deacon Jones was a sprinter on the track team in college, he was a rare combo of size with speed back then, today everyone can run like that and faster. So how do ya off set that?

Post Count
    It's like watching a little kid with a new toy with this chirping silliness. Like them you'll out grow it, get bored with it. I know that and you should.
    chirp chirp

Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck are not stand tall in the pocket QB's, come on guy. Eli Manning is a stand tall in the pocket, ok?
    They're pocket passers who can also run. They're not the game-managing scrubs who can run fast that you fellate on a daily basis.

There goes Tony Romo, who replaces him?
    A gimmick who has already started getting figured out by the league. Now smart Cowboys fans are begging for Romo to come back.

Post Count
    Tonight's bowl game between WKU and Memphis has the highest over-under of all bowls this year. Guess who's starting for both teams...yep...white pocket passers.

Tulsa's blowout win against CMU capped off a historic season in which their offense became the first in NCAA history with a 3,000-yard passer, two 1,000-yard receivers, and two 1,000-yard rushers. Guess who their quarterback is...yep...a white pocket passer.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    chirp chirp

They're pocket passers who can also run. They're not the game-managing scrubs who can run fast that you fellate on a daily basis.

A gimmick who has already started getting figured out by the league. Now smart Cowboys fans are begging for Romo to come back.

A grown man...chirp....come on little guy, you should be embarrashed.

You dont appear to understand just what a pocker passr really is, why am I not surprised? And as long as you call a guy who has done more in 5 seasons than any QB a scrub, you will be laughed at me and everyone who knows the game.

Nobody ho knows football is wanting Romo back, where did ya get that silliness from?

Tell us all again about Derek Anderson, and you wanna be taken seriously, hahaha~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Nobody ho knows football is wanting Romo back, where did ya get that silliness from?
    Why bring Judy into this. Smh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tonight's bowl game between WKU and Memphis has the highest over-under of all bowls this year. Guess who's starting for both teams...yep...white pocket passers.

Tulsa's blowout win against CMU capped off a historic season in which their offense became the first in NCAA history with a 3,000-yard passer, two 1,000-yard receivers, and two 1,000-yard rushers. Guess who their quarterback is...yep...a white pocket passer.
    That's cute.

Tune in on Alabama vs Ohio State for the National Championship, you'll figure it out.

Did ya watch the Heisman show?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why bring Judy into this. Smh.
    Dude, a 20.00 as a middle school kid, why the lie. Why are you lying?

Post Count
    That's cute.

Tune in on Alabama vs Ohio State for the National Championship, you'll figure it out.

Did ya watch the Heisman show?
    Did you watch the NFL this year? Tune in on the top five quarterbacks in the league, who are...yep...white pocket passers.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Did you watch the NFL this year? Tune in on the top five quarterbacks in the league, who are...yep...white pocket passers.
    Who is the last NFC QB to win a SB, yep...black QB.

The last MVP....black QB.

Only QB to beat NE IN NE....black QB.

Only QB to ever 4000/30/500....black QB.

Only QB to ever start a career with back to back 100 QB ratings...black QB.

First two teams to make the 2016 playoffs....black QB's.

How many Cowboy rookie records has Prescott broke?

Best rookie QB in the NFL....black QB.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I own that painting.

It's suppose to be a black juke joint, The Sugar Shack, but....Marvin Gay?

Ernie Barnes the painter.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-20-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    While watcing Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State play, you'll see the kind of stress a mobile QB can put on any defense. That is where the game is heading. And it just makes sense. Ya get those big defenders chasing a speedy QB around, where are they in the 4th Q, yep...tuckered out. Now add extending plays, giving those receivers time to seperate.

What do ya gain standing tall in the pocket, yep...nothing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Of course having mobility is a plus... but if your main instinct is to take off and run then you are not going to have success for very long in the league. It's been proven time and time again.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Of course having mobility is a plus... but if your main instinct is to take off and run then you are not going to have success for very long in the league. It's been proven time and time again.
    Not really talking about the read option, more about having a guy who can run and pass. Randall Cunningham could run and he played for 16 seasons.

I;ve played running QB's it's a whole other deal than facing some white guy you know has no wheels. I was a cornerback/RB/KR, when facing a runner ya have to keep your eyes n the backfield, meaning you can't give that receiver 100% attention, which you can do with a non runner.

There's Eli in third and three, what is the defense thinking? There is Russell Wilson in third and three, that is a totally different situation, will he run? Eli ain't running.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    Eli vs Wentz tonight

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Watson

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That abilty to extend a play and plant that seed....will he run or pass...is where the game is heading. That stand tall in the pocket with no threat at all of the run days are coming to an end. Pass rushers are getting faster and faster so how do you slow them down, yep, "will he run or pass?"

We saw what a running/mobile QB can do tonight. The damage they do to any defense. And while a guy like Aaron Rodgers has good mobility he's not planting that....run or pass....seed.

We saw a running QB win the Heisman, we just saw two mobile QB's in the NCAA le game, a mobile QB was last seasons NFL MVP and this season there is a chance a mobile black QB will be in the SB or a mobile Aaron Rodgers.

Expecting linemen to hold off defenders while the QB surveys the field, cool.......if you're Tom Brady.

Mobile/running QB's will be the NFL QB soon, and most will be black. Not talking the read option or a run first QB. Just a guy who can scoot if needed. Unlike a Manning, Brady, etc.

We could see a black QB win the NCAA and the SB. With black mobile QB's playing in the last five SBs.

It's third and four, there stands Eli Manning. What is the defense thinking, yep....pass. There stands Russell Wilson, Dak Prescott, Cam Newton, now it's....watch for the run. Which does what to the pass defense, yep...hesitation.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-10-2017 at 01:49 AM.

Thread Information