Post Count
    Oh the Avante hahaha crazy old geezer dance. No way didn't see that coming
    As you realize.....yep,he's right.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    So seriously...why did you make all that up about your life?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol No. There were two white QBs in the super bowl.

Tech is the #1 ranked team in the country in track

Joe Montana called Dwight Clark a tight end.

That's all.

Now rant some more you crazy old fat

Believe.
    Post Count
    Lol No. There were two white QBs in the super bowl.

Tech is the #1 ranked team in the country in track

Joe Montana called Dwight Clark a tight end.

That's all.

Now rant some more you crazy old fat

Stupid, are you just a re ? I'M A NINER FAN.....ok stupid? THINK~~~~~~~~

Dude, seen all of Clarks games ya dumb , he is not a TE.......yep, just like all his cards say.WR.

Blake, you are 100% WRONG, now own it ya stupid .

And, yes, we are seeing more and more black QB's what are you blind?

And...stop trying to talk track, you obviously don't get it at all.

Go to 1:45

You just can't do it can ya guy, impossible for you to....ok ok ok I was wrong.

Dude, why ignore the fact I saw all those Niner games?
    Last edited by Avant; 03-01-2019 at 08:43 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Have some more Blake.

Here is that THE CATCH game, Charles Young is our TE, there is Clark in his WR position out wide.

Time for a....ok ok ok he's a WR as we just saw....ok guy?

Blake, every now and then Clark would come in tight as they split out a RB, ok guy? BUT.....he was never a TE, ok guy?

There is a reason all his cards read....WR.....honest.

Blake, there it is an entire game showing Clark split out at WR, with Young at his TE position. I think this wraps it up, so let's have it......ok ok ok sorry, I was wrong.....ok?
    Last edited by Avant; 03-02-2019 at 12:49 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    So seriously...why did you make all that up about your life?
    C'mon man, give him a break. So, Larry happens to be the only member of Spurstalk that doesnt makes a minimum of 6 digits, doesnt have a wife with an ass so tight she eats coal and s diamonds, and cant beat up three people single handedly.

Wouldn't you try that hard if you were some greasy, tired, lonely, dime-a-dozen old man who wasnt happy about the 69 years prior to year 70?

Who wouldn't want to fit in with the six digit earning, bad ass pimp daddies that over populate this place?

Now that Larry's reality is common knowledge, we should applaud him for being so unique. For being a poverty-line citizen while we all eat bulova caviar, smoke hand rolled cigars and take shots from the cleavages of our wives' perfect s. For being a GED recipient while we all have great degrees from major universities.

Larry, you're one of a kind and not like any ST poster, ever. To that, I salute Larry Joiner for being brave enough to be a broke, lying, lame sexual predator on a board with rich, educated men who have women jumping all over them.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    C'mon man, give him a break. So, Larry happens to be the only member of Spurstalk that doesnt makes a minimum of 6 digits, doesnt have a wife with an ass so tight she eats coal and s diamonds, and cant beat up three people single handedly.

Wouldn't you try that hard if you were some greasy, tired, lonely, dime-a-dozen old man who wasnt happy about the 69 years prior to year 70?

Who wouldn't want to fit in with the six digit earning, bad ass pimp daddies that over populate this place?

Now that Larry's reality is common knowledge, we should applaud him for being so unique. For being a poverty-line citizen while we all eat bulova caviar, smoke hand rolled cigars and take shots from the cleavages of our wives' perfect s. For being a GED recipient while we all have great degrees from major universities.

Larry, you're one of a kind and not like any ST poster, ever. To that, I salute Larry Joiner for being brave enough to be a broke, lying, lame sexual predator on a board with rich, educated men who have women jumping all over them.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Believe.
    Post Count
    Blake, now that you saw Clarke at his WR position, time to give it up, ok?

Blake....ok ok ok ok, I was wrong, yes Clark was a WR, ok?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol no.

ing fat old crazy insecure piece of

Believe.
    Post Count
    Lol no.

ing fat old crazy insecure piece of
    So you were proven to be totally/100% WRONG, and that is all ya got, hahahaha~~~~~~

Blake, as you saw Clark was NEVER EVER a TE, got it?
    Last edited by Avant; 03-06-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Black Lamar Jackson replaces Joe Flacco
    Black Dax Presott replaces Tony Romo
    Black Russell Wilson the best Seahawk QB ever
    Black Deshaun Watson best Texans QB
    Black Kyler Murray replaces Josh Rosen
    Black Donovan McNabb best Eagles QB
    Black Warren Moon best Oilers/ ans QB
    Black Patrick Mahomes best season ever by a Chiefs QB
    Black Cam Newton the best Panthers QB
    Black Dwayne Haskins replacing Eli Manning

Things are obviously changing.
    Last edited by Avant; 03-06-2019 at 10:03 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Black Lamar Jackson replaces Joe Flacco
    Black Dax Presott replaces Tony Romo
    Black Russell Wilson the best Seahawk QB ever
    Black Kyler Murray replaces Josh Rosen
    Black Donovan McNabb best Eagles QB
    Black Warren Moon best Oilers/ ans QB
    Black Patrick Mahomes best season ever by a Chiefs QB
    Black Cam Newton the best Panthers QB
    Black Dwayne Haskins replacing Eli Manning

Things are obviously changing.
    For a sport dominated by that demographic, that list is pitiful. Feeds into the narrative that blacks have small brains. If the position is moving towards more blacks then that is a negative reflection on the position/sport.

Believe.
    Post Count
    For a sport dominated by that demographic, that list is pitiful. Feeds into the narrative that blacks have small brains. If the position is moving towards more blacks then that is a negative reflection on the position/sport.
    Blacks make up 14% of Americans, of that 14% 7% are women. Of that 7% of males about 4% are between 18-30 males.

Take those I mentioned above and add....

Randall Cunningham
    Dante Culpepper
    Jameis Winston
    Kordell Steward
    Doug Williams

As you can see with such a tiny % involved .......well~!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Blacks make up 14% of Americans, of that 14% 7% are women. Of that 7% of males about 4% are between 18-30 males.

Take those I mentioned above and add....

Randall Cunningham
    Dante Culpepper
    Jameis Winston
    Kordell Steward
    Doug Williams

As you can see with such a tiny % involved .......well~!
    Finally admitting that the NFL is a little domestic sport

Blacks are the majority of the NFL. Minority in Quarterbacks + Coaches. Pea brains....

Believe.
    Post Count
    Finally admitting that the NFL is a little domestic sport

Blacks are the majority of the NFL. Minority in Quarterbacks + Coaches. Pea brains....
    Dude, what really is wrong with you? The NFL is HUGE, MASSIVE, IMMENSE.....where are you getting "little"...at?

I know blacks far smarter than you are guy, you strike me as having a pea brain.

Dude, why are you so ignorant over all this?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, what really is wrong with you? The NFL is HUGE, MASSIVE, IMMENSE.....where are you getting "little"...at?

I know blacks far smarter than you are guy, you strike me as having a pea brain.

Dude, why are you so ignorant over all this?
    If it's such a "HUGE, MASSIVE, IMMENSE" sport then why only reference black-american population? There are more blacks in the world than whites.

Believe.
    Post Count
    If it's such a "HUGE, MASSIVE, IMMENSE" sport then why only reference black-american population? There are more blacks in the world than whites.
    How many athletes have played NFL football since 1920? Yes it is GIGANTIC.

Dude, you are totally out there aren't ya?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many athletes have played NFL football since 1920? Yes it is GIGANTIC.

Dude, you are totally out there aren't ya?
    NFL talent pool is super tiny in comparison to all the other American Leagues, MLS & NHL included. It's just a bunch of (white & black) Americans that attended 4-Year Universities...ponder how tiny that number is in comparison to the World.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NFL talent pool is super tiny in comparison to all the other American Leagues, MLS & NHL included. It's just a bunch of Americans that attended 4-Year Universities...ponder how tiny that number is in comparison to the World.
    Ponder how many schools are out there, do you have any idea? How many high schools feed those schools? Nothing...tiny..little...when you talk American football.

Over 70 college conferences out there that play football. Now add thousands of HS/JC's.

Over 900 HS's in just the LA area.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ponder how many schools are out there, do you have any idea? How many high schools feed those schools? Nothing...tiny..little...when you talk American football.

Over 70 college conferences out there that play football. Now add thousands of HS/JC's.

Over 500 HS's in just the LA area.
    All those schools also have baseball, basketball and usually soccer & hockey teams.

Who is the NFL version of Yao or Dirk? Roberto Clemente or Ichiro? Fedorov or Jagr? Beckham or Zlatan?

NFL barely even has any Canadians or Mexicans. Sad little game.

Believe.
    Post Count
    All those schools also have baseball, basketball and usually soccer & hockey teams.

Who is the NFL version of Yao or Dirk? Roberto Clemente or Ichiro? Fedorov or Jagr? Beckham or Zlatan?

NFL barely even has any Canadians or Mexicans. Sad little game.
    Dude, if you think the NFL is a sad litle game you;re dumber than I thought and really do need to cool calling blacks, pea brain....ok?

That size with speed thing is why we don't see Asains/Mexicans in the game, they don't usually fit that combo.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So you were proven to be totally/100% WRONG, and that is all ya got, hahahaha~~~~~~

Blake, as you saw Clark was NEVER EVER a TE, got it?
    No, Joe Montana saying Clark played some tight end is all the evidence anyone needs. It infinitely outweighs your football cards and your whining.

You don't got it. You'll never get it.

Believe.
    Post Count
    No, Joe Montana saying Clark played some tight end is all the evidence anyone needs. It infinitely outweighs your football cards and your whining.

You don't got it. You'll never get it.
    Blake, I just showed you an entire football game, where was Clark, yep....WR.

I showed you where Clark is ranked third on that BEST NINER WR list, why isn't he mentioned on thier BEST TE list, well?

Dude, there isn't one football card where he is listed as a TE....WHY?

Blake, Dwight Clark was a TE like Darren McFadden was a QB, remember the Wildcat?

Dude, I saw every single game Clark ever played, yep...100%...of them, the guy was not a TE ok man?

The little simply can't....ok ok ok I was wrong....despite all the proof he is.

Dwight Clark's Catch Marked the Beginning of 49ers Dominance - The ...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ght-clark.html

Dec 27, 2018 - The primary target was the speedy Freddie Solomon; the second was Dwight Clark, a wide receiver no one except the San Francisco 49ers' ...Missing: redive ‎| ‎Must include: ‎redive

Former 49ers wide receiver Dwight Clark dies year after revealing he ...

https://cbs4indy.com/.../former-49er...ear-after-reve...

Jun 4, 2018 - SANTA CLARA, Calif. — Dwight Clark, who helped launch a dynasty for San Francisco with his iconic catch that sent the 49ers to their first ...

Dwight Clark: San Francisco Giants manager Bruce Bochy remembers ...

www.sfexaminer.com/dwight-clark-san-francisco-giants-manager-bruce-bochy-reme...

Jun 4, 2018 - AT&T PARK -- Multiple times over the last eight years, former San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Dwight Clark played in the 49ers vs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake, Dwight Clark played WR, ok guy?

Thread Information