Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    i been saying this for years. the white qb isn't over but the era of the cement shoe wearing stand in the pocket qb is coming to a close. most of the young dynamic white qb's have the running element to their game, a rodgers, luck, smith, bortles.
    how many years have you been saying that

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante getting ethered in this thread; almost as bad as the interrogation he received from filipino authorities after the 2 eleven year olds he raped told the cops.
    So there I was one of 10,000 sailors in Olongapo (Naval base just over a bridge) all of them looking for pussy but I was stopped and.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a ing re .

Dude, there is nobody here capable of doing to me, ok stupid, they don't know enought , got it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just catch some high school football games...BINGO~~~~~~~~~

Now more than ever a good 40 is very important for a QB. There was a time nobody cared.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Avante, just stop...you've been saying the exact same on here for like four years now....aren't you tired of posting the same thing over and over again?

No one likes you on this site....just leave.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante, just stop...you've been saying the exact same on here for like four years now....aren't you tired of posting the same thing over and over again?

No one likes you on this site....just leave.
    How many black QB's have played in the SB in those 4 years? How many have won the NCAA le? Well?

Who likes you on this site? Who likes anyone? Well?

Dude, why am I the only one you ever talk to here?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    The game is just too fast for sluggish white guys anymore. Where would a white QB be right now behind that Seattle line?

The big thing is extending a play, something black QB's can do because they are athletes, most could play another position, Tom Brady/Peyton Manning/Joe Montana/Dan Marino etc etc were "just" QB's only.

The defense knows where those 4 must be, so no need to worry about outside containment, while a RW puts more stress on a defense because of that...ZOOM!

Look at the NCAA right now, the top team in the nation, a black QB. The top ranked team in the NFC, a black QB. Defending NCAA champion, a black QB. What QB has played in more SB's lately, a black QB.

Sure, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers (who is mobile) can make it work but that breed is dying out.
    Next up, the sluggish white place kickers.

The board should hear Avante's explanation of skin color and place kicking.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Next up, the sluggish white place kickers.

The board should hear Avante's explanation of skin color and place kicking.
    Skin color? You are kidding, right?

Post Count
    Skin color? You are kidding, right?
    Where are the black place kickers?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where are the black place kickers?
    Most blacks can run and jump, they can do other things besides kick, so they do. Slow white guys with no real skill for football can kick.

Of course ya know there has been a black kicker, right?

Post Count
    Most blacks can run and jump, they can do other things besides kick, so they do. Slow white guys with no real skill for football can kick.

Of course ya know there has been a black kicker, right?
    Roby was a great punter in the NFL. Don't remember any black place kickers that were even decent.

So what if you can do other things, kick the ball as well. Why not?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Roby was a great punter in the NFL. Don't remember any black place kickers that were even decent.

So what if you can do other things, kick the ball as well. Why not?
    Not at all surprised you know nothing about the black place kickers, I knew ya wouldn't.

And, the first black place kicker in pro football also played another position.

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 11-25-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Look at Cam Newton, he's 6-5 250 pounds and not an once of fat on him. And he can probaby run a 4.6 40. Now what white QB was similar to that, yep...none. No Big Ben can't run a 4.6 40.

Look at Russell Wilson, what white QB can do that, yep...none! Oh yeah, Steve Young long ago.

What white QB could run a sub 4.40 40 like Michael Vick?

With defenders getting bigger and faster, you will need somebody back there who can run/escape/evade. That is happening right now at the HS level so guess what?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Look at Cam Newton, he's 6-5 250 pounds and not an once of fat on him. And he can probaby run a 4.6 40. Now what white QB was similar to that, yep...none. No Big Ben can't run a 4.6 40.

Look at Russell Wilson, what white QB can do that, yep...none! Oh yeah, Steve Young long ago.

With defenders getting bigger and faster, you will need somebody back there who can run/escape/evade. That is happening right now at the HS level so guess what?
    Judy really needs to sign you up as a scouts master so you will have more time on your hands to feel up little kids and leave all of us the alone with your takes.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Andrew Luck ran a 4.6 in the 40 you lazy

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

how are they becoming bigger? they are becoming faster and weaker.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Why tell lies er?

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I can imagine what GM or head coach feel when his 20 mil QB is running with the ball on 3rd down to get to 1st down line.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Judy really needs to sign you up as a scouts master so you will have more time on your hands to feel up little kids and leave all of us the alone with your takes.
    Sailor in a bar ya dumb , ok? I realize ya don't get that being an idiot.

I tell it like it really is, and everyone knows it. Why fight it stupid?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Andrew Luck ran a 4.6 in the 40 you lazy
    When did Andrew Luck become 6-5 250?

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    When did Andrew Luck become 6-5 250?
    Since when size of QB matters ?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Since when size of QB matters ?
    You're kidding right?

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You're kidding right?
    I don`t. I mean height matters, but when you have 6-2 or 6-6 QB his weight and size doesnt matter. If he can pass accurately and run 40 yard dash in some time, his size (height and weight) doesnt matter

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don`t. I mean height matters, but when you have 6-2 or 6-6 QB his weight and size doesnt matter. If he can pass accurately and run 40 yard dash in some time, his size (height and weight) doesnt matter
    Trust me we won't be seeing a 5-9 185 pound NFL QB no matter how good he was in college.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Trust me we won't be seeing a 5-9 185 pound NFL QB no matter how good he was in college.
    Of course not, that wasnt the thing. I was talking about Luck and Newton 40yard dash time, when time is the same, only because Newton is heavier. For that comparision size, doesnt matter.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Of course not, that wasnt the thing. I was talking about Luck and Newton 40yard dash time, when time is the same, only because Newton is heavier. For that comparision size, doesnt matter.
    Wrong.

You understand velocity + mass?

Thread Information