Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm still waiting for somebody/anybody to explain why we don't have any white cornerbacks anymore and very very few white RB's. Well?

It is funny watching Stanfords Christian McCaffery, and how those tv announcer try to talk around a speedy white running back the rarity. He's a 10.6ish guy by now having ran 10.80ish in HS. Which is...good...speed, not great. Jamaal Charles runs a sub 10.20 or did while at Texas,

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    comparing CB's and RB's to QB's

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    comparing CB's and RB's to QB's
    How stupid are you? I'm not talking about QB's there, it isn't obvious? I took off in another direction, honest I did.

As we can see nobody wants to tell the truth about this, which is....blacks are far better athletes, they are quicker, faster and far more elusive.

Save the wimpy ass...but this is about QB's....ok, I don't care...alright?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    chill OP

Let's see a raised from the ghetto black win a championship before we get too carried away here.. Russel Wilson's whitewashed Tiger Woods/Tim Duncan ass doesn't count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    chill OP

Let's see a raised from the ghetto black win a championship before we get too carried away here.. Russel Wilson's whitewashed Tiger Woods/Tim Duncan ass doesn't count
    How was Doug Williams raised?

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Trying to gotchu weight up after going against a sorry ass redskins d...lol....just beat dallas .

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wrong.

You understand velocity + mass?
    I do, but again it doesnt matter for QB... Black`s advantage in pure athletism is most irrelevant at QB postion.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I do, but again it doesnt matter for QB... Black`s advantage in pure athletism is most irrelevant at QB postion.
    It is? How would Tom Brady do behind that Seahawks o line? RW is running for his life, what could Brady do?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It is? How would Tom Brady do behind that Seahawks o line? RW is running for his life, what could Brady do?
    that's probably the worst take of the month.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that's probably the worst take of the month.
    No it's not, so how about answering the question? Wht would any QB who can't run do right now behind that Seattle o line, well?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    No it's not, so how about answering the question? Wht would any QB who can't run do right now behind that Seattle o line, well?
    he'd make the offensive line look like a million bucks, as he has always done and as he is doing right now. Just check the line last week and admire.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    he'd make the offensive line look like a million bucks, as he has always done and as he is doing right now. Just check the line last week and admire.
    Haven't seen the Seahawks play in 2015 have ya? If the mobile RW has been sacked the most in the league imagine what would happen to the not so mobile Tom Brady,

Don't get me wrong, Brady is the better QB just not the better athlete.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pats O-line is having huge injuries problems, but still Pats are 10-0. That bad take dude.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tom threw several passes into the ground last week because his line couldn't hold a block. i never seen him throw so many balls in the dirt like that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    give brady a ty o line and he'll just throw the ball away and move on to the next play. with the same ty o line, a more agile qb like rodgers, luck or bortles would probably tuck and run for positive yards.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    tom threw several passes into the ground last week because his line couldn't hold a block. i never seen him throw so many balls in the dirt like that.
    is that supposed to be bad?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Haven't seen the Seahawks play in 2015 have ya? If the mobile RW has been sacked the most in the league imagine what would happen to the not so mobile Tom Brady,

Brady would get sacked a lot less, anyone believing tom would get sacked more is just dumb.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

You're not factoring in how long each QB holds onto the ball. This season, Brady is getting rid of the ball 2.4 seconds after the snap (on average), by far the best number in the league. He might not be the athlete Wilson is but he's still able to avoid sacks with a patchwork offensive line because of how quickly he gets rid of the ball.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    is that supposed to be bad?

it isn't good

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Its not good but it's much better than him holding the ball too long and taking a sack or forcing a pass that gets intercepted. With all the injuries they've had at the skill positions and on the offensive line, there's going to be plays where someone s up his blocking assignment or doesn't run the right route and Brady needs to throw it away.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Its not good but it's much better than him holding the ball too long and taking a sack or forcing a pass that gets intercepted. With all the injuries they've had at the skill positions and on the offensive line, there's going to be plays where someone s up his blocking assignment or doesn't run the right route and Brady needs to throw it away.
    i agree

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady would get sacked a lot less, anyone believing tom would get sacked more is just dumb.
    I know Brady would get sacked more, I'll try again....have you seen the Seahawks play in 2015?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I know Brady would get sacked more, I'll try again....have you seen the Seahawks play in 2015?
    no he wouldn't, stop saying the dumbest things.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    no he wouldn't, stop saying the dumbest things.
    Yep, you're right. It just hit me, if Brady were back there they'd run a whole different style of offense. One tailored around his skill set. My bad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cam is this years Struggle Wilson. He'll only go as far as his defense carries him, tbh.

Thread Information