Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Those teams black QBs in the 80s, 90s, and 2000s; Tony Rice, Tommy Frazier? o?
    I was...OBVIOUSLY....talking about all at the same time, ok?

Did you really think a guy like myself wasn't aware of all those black QB;s , dude.........??????? Wanna talk Willie Thrower?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I was...OBVIOUSLY....talking about all at the same time, ok?

Did you really think a guy like myself wasn't aware of all those black QB;s , dude.........??????? Wanna talk Willie Thrower?
    Alot of those teams have had black QBs at the same time. Only difference is the offenses have changed from the wishbone/option, to the spread option to add a passing element. But you're a simpleton as HH stated here.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you can find a guy who can hurt a defense with his legs ALSO, why pass on him for an Eli Manning type?
    Eli Manning is undefeated in Super Bowls, tbh. He's never single-handedly blown a Super Bowl like your boy Struggle did at the one-yard line.

Post Count
    Carr had a 76.6 QB rating as a roolkie, Russell Wilon 100.0. Wilson had a 64.1 comp %, Carr 58.1.
    Carr was stuck on an atrocious 3-win team his rookie season. Andre Holmes is the only receiver from that team who's still on their roster now, and he's mostly become a bit player in their offense.

In contrast, Struggle walked into a stacked team on the rise. His team has always been loaded with so much talent that all he's ever had to do is manage the game and make safe, risk-free throws - thereby inflating his stats. He has never been expected to make something happen with garbage around him.

Harlem is right. You're a simpleton with no understanding of the context behind the stats you throw around.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Alot of those teams have had black QBs at the same time. Only difference is the offenses have changed from the wishbone/option, to the spread option to add a passing element. But you're a simpleton as HH stated here.

If ya knew the game you'd know that no that isn't true at all, only right now are we seeing so many big time college programs all with black QB's, bone up on this stuff, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eli Manning is undefeated in Super Bowls, tbh. He's never single-handedly blown a Super Bowl like your boy Struggle did at the one-yard line.

Ya want to compare Mannings first 4 seasons vs RW's, trust me, ya don't.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Carr was stuck on an atrocious 3-win team his rookie season. Andre Holmes is the only receiver from that team who's still on their roster now, and he's mostly become a bit player in their offense.

In contrast, Struggle walked into a stacked team on the rise. His team has always been loaded with so much talent that all he's ever had to do is manage the game and make safe, risk-free throws - thereby inflating his stats. He has never been expected to make something happen with garbage around him.

Harlem is right. You're a simpleton with no understanding of the context behind the stats you throw around.

That coming from a guy who thinks Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton, ha~~~~ A guy who after two games....HE SUCKS...HE'S GREAT...hahaha~~~~~~~

Of all the great QB's only Russell Wilson has never had a truly GREAT receiver, and you really wanna talk context? Who was his stud TE, and you wanna call others a simpleton? Dude, you really don't see Newton as a franchise QB, why....oh yeah, he's black. Dude, you don't like Wilson because.............he's black, yet you wanna talk context, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked totally stupid the other night with Anderson, INT, FUMBLE, INT, so don't be playing critic, ok ya ?

ing idiot~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A black QB could win the Heisman again and the NFL rookie of the year. Two black QB's in the NCAA le game? A black QB in the SB for the 5th straight season???Last NFL MVP...black QB.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ncaa

heisman qb's since 2000:

marcus mariota - looks like garbage, mostly
    jameis winston - looked decent as a rookie, hasn't developed
    johnny manziel -
    rg3 -
    cam newton - actual good qb
    sam bradford -
    tim tebow -
    troy smith -
    matt lienart -
    jason white -
    carson palmer - actual good qb
    eric crouch -
    chris weinke -

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not getting that the more black QB;s we see in the NCAA, the more we will see the NFL....EL DUHO~~~~~~~~~

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNLV
    Washington
    USC
    Wisconsin
    Auburn
    Syracuse
    Central Florida
    Louisville
    Nevada
    Virginia Tech
    Michigan St
    Baylor
    Texas
    Alcorn
    Grambling

...have proven that.

Post Count
    Since when?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Are you just brain dead?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ncaa

heisman qb's since 2000:

marcus mariota - looks like garbage, mostly
    jameis winston - looked decent as a rookie, hasn't developed
    johnny manziel -
    rg3 -
    sam bradford -
    tim tebow -
    troy smith -
    matt lienart -
    jason white -
    carson palmer - actual good qb
    eric crouch -
    chris weinke -
    Blacks winning three of the last five Heismans, and the other two could run like a black QB.

Where is the NFL QB position heading, yep....mobile QB's.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Blacks winning three of the last five Heismans, and the other two could run like a black QB.

you say that but the top qb's in the league this year have been brady, ryan, stafford, rivers, brees, carr, and luck

Post Count
    And where are the NFL's ratings heading, yep....down the toilet.

The public is becoming less interested in the cavalcade of ty quarterbacks and mediocre teams that fill most games today. And it's only going to get worse as colleges keep pumping out more "mobile" QBs who have never been taught to play the position correctly. People around the league are already in panic mode over how many QB prospects can't even read a defense nowadays:

This year, according to separate interviews with dozens of NFL coaches and executives, something disturbing happened in these pre-draft quiz sessions. When asked the same basic questions, many quarterback prospects responded with something NFL insiders said they have never seen before: blank stares.

Detroit Lions offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi said the new crop of college quarterbacks were flummoxed by a simple question about an "under" front, one of the most common defensive alignments. "Whoa, no one's ever told me 'front' before," he remembers one prospect saying. "No one's ever talked to me about reading these defenses."

Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley said he had the same results when he asked prospects a question about defenses shifting from a common scheme called "cover 2" to an equally mundane tactic called "cover 3." Hue Jackson, the offensive coordinator from the Bengals, said he had to dumb down his questions, while Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton said some QBs failed to grasp things as basic as understanding a common play call. "You have to teach these kids the absolute basics," he said.

The knowledge base was so low, Buffalo's Whaley said, that it left him feeling "a little nervous about the long-term future of this game."

Pretty soon, NFL games will be as boring as soccer games as nobody gets good enough quarterback play to score consistently against pro defenses.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you say that but the top qb's in the league this year have been brady, ryan, stafford, rivers, brees, carr, and luck
    And the NFC has had a black QB in the SB the last 4 seasons and the best rookie QB is black. The last MVP...black.

You do get this thread is about where things are heading, right?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And where are the NFL's ratings heading, yep....down the toilet.

The public is becoming less interested in the cavalcade of ty quarterbacks and mediocre teams that fill most games today. And it's only going to get worse as colleges keep pumping out more "mobile" QBs who have never been taught to play the position correctly. People around the league are already in panic mode over how many QB prospects can't even read a defense nowadays:
    This year, according to separate interviews with dozens of NFL coaches and executives, something disturbing happened in these pre-draft quiz sessions. When asked the same basic questions, many quarterback prospects responded with something NFL insiders said they have never seen before: blank stares.

Detroit Lions offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi said the new crop of college quarterbacks were flummoxed by a simple question about an "under" front, one of the most common defensive alignments. "Whoa, no one's ever told me 'front' before," he remembers one prospect saying. "No one's ever talked to me about reading these defenses."

Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley said he had the same results when he asked prospects a question about defenses shifting from a common scheme called "cover 2" to an equally mundane tactic called "cover 3." Hue Jackson, the offensive coordinator from the Bengals, said he had to dumb down his questions, while Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton said some QBs failed to grasp things as basic as understanding a common play call. "You have to teach these kids the absolute basics," he said.

The knowledge base was so low, Buffalo's Whaley said, that it left him feeling "a little nervous about the long-term future of this game."

Pretty soon, NFL games will be as boring as soccer games as nobody gets good enough quarterback play to score consistently against pro defenses.
    Dude, it's not about QB's its about penalties and this...PLAY SAFE...bull . And if ya think the Presidental situation isn't a factor, why?

The days of standing tall in the pocket are coming to an end, THANK GOD~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    Dude, it's not about QB's its about penalties and this...PLAY SAFE...bull .
    That's part of it too, but you could count the number of decent primetime games this season on one hand, let alone actually good games. The majority of the league is mediocre to bad, and the biggest reason for that is all the awful quarterbacks who can't make the leap from dumbed-down college offenses to pro systems. "But, but, they're athletic!" And that stops mattering as soon as defensive coordinators get enough tape on them. Just look at how far Krappernick has fallen off.

And if ya think the Presidental situation isn't a factor, why?
    The NFL was still setting ratings records in 2008 and 2012. They'd like to use the election as an excuse for their declining ratings instead of blaming their own product, but it's simply untrue.

The days of standing tall in the pocket are coming to an end, THANK GOD~~~~~~~~~~
    The alternative will kill the sport. Nobody wants to see games like the Cardinals/Seahawks tie every week, but that's what's going to happen as the last few actually good QBs get phased out in favor of scrubs who can run fast.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's part of it too, but you could count the number of decent primetime games this season on one hand, let alone actually good games. The majority of the league is mediocre to bad, and the biggest reason for that is all the awful quarterbacks who can't make the leap from dumbed-down college offenses to pro systems. "But, but, they're athletic!" And that stops mattering as soon as defensive coordinators get enough tape on them. Just look at how far Krappernick has fallen off.

The NFL was still setting ratings records in 2008 and 2012. They'd like to use the election as an excuse for their declining ratings instead of blaming their own product, but it's simply untrue.

The alternative will kill the sport. Nobody wants to see games like the Cardinals/Seahawks tie every week, but that's what's going to happen as the last few actually good QBs get phased out in favor of scrubs who can run fast.
    Wrong yet again, amazing.

Being an athletic QB who can also run is great for the game, it's exciting as we saw tonight. Dude, have you ever got anything right?

Derek "INT, FUMBLE, INT" Anderson, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 11-08-2016 at 12:24 AM.

Post Count
    Wrong yet again, amazing.

Being an athletic QB who can also run is great for the game, it's exciting as we saw tonight. Dude, have you ever got anything right?
    You are easily impressed if you think that ref show was "exciting."

Again, people who actually work in this league as coaches and executives are concerned about the future of the product because of all the "athletic" scrub QBs who can't read defenses that you're praising. Meanwhile, the NFL's ratings are in free fall. But keep telling yourself that the rest of the world is crazy and you're the sane one.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You are easily impressed if you think that ref show was "exciting."

Again, people who actually work in this league as coaches and executives are concerned about the future of the product because of all the "athletic" scrub QBs who can't read defenses that you're praising. Meanwhile, the NFL's ratings are in free fall. But keep telling yourself that the rest of the world is crazy and you're the sane one.
    20-26 289yds, 2 TD's and how many times did Gruden....amazing...perfect...wow....well? Wilson put on a show and you know it. Stupid, tell us all again bout Derek "INT, FUMBLE, INT" Anderson, hahaha~~~~~~~~~

Seen a lot of football little guy, yep, athletes playing football is very exciting. A running QB is just another weapon out there, you do get that, right?

Turn on the NFL NETWORK right now, listen to these guys bragging and bragging on Russell Wilson. I just heard....he's amazing. Turm on any of those talk shows in the morning count the time you hear....Russell Wilsom is...great, amazing, outstanding etc etc etc ......ok?

Dude, you're a ing moron. An idiot.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-08-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Post Count
    Turn on the NFL NETWORK right now, listen to these guys bragging and bragging on Russell Wilson. I just heard....he's amazing.
    Wow, you mean to tell me that the NFL's own television network is sucking off one of the NFL's most marketable players? Shocker of the century! What's next, the North Korean media praising Kim Jong-un's leadership?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wow, you mean to tell me that the NFL's own television network is sucking off the NFL's most marketable players? Shocker of the century! What's next, the North Korean media praising Kim Jong-un's leadership?
    Wow, you mean a guy who thinks Derek "INT, FUMBLE, INT" Anderson is better than Cam Newton can't figure out what 20-26 289 yds, two td's means? Stupid, how many PERFECT passes did the guy throw tonight?

You really are a total moron, dude. Check out what ESPN, FOX has to say in the morning about Russell Wilson, ok? The guy put on a show, and you know it.

Stupid, will your dumbass ever figure it out?

Check it out son.

Listen ya little , I;ve seen them all since Johnny U, nobody was better than RW at this stage of their career, ok stupid?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-08-2016 at 12:47 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's third and three, there stands Eli, Peyton, Brady, Marino, Matt, Brees. The defense is zeroing in on stopping the pass, or maybe a RB.

It's third and three, there stands Russell Wilson, Tayor, Prescott, Cunningham, Vick, RGIII. The defense now has to zero in on not only stopping the pass, the RB but ALSO a QB keeper.

Then there is this.....

Big guys having to chase a mobile QB around takes a toll on them, yep, tires them out.

So many good things happen with an actual athlete back there, a cat who can hurt ya with his legs. Just another weapon.

Once upon a time it was the fullback who was the primary ball carrier. Jim Brown was a fullback, Jim Taylor a fullback, Cookie Gilchrist a fullback. There was a time when TE's rarely caught passes, they were blockers who "might" catch a pass. Things do change, as we have seen. Look at what Lawrence Taylor did for the LB position. Look at what Pete Gogolak did for kicking?

That ability to escape the rush, extend plays, and hurt a defense running, is the new NFL QB.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-08-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Post Count
    It's 3rd & 5 at the Giants' own 44. There stands Eli Manning, Super Bowl on the line.

It's 2nd & goal deep in Patriots territory. There stands Struggle Wilson, Super Bowl on the line.

Thread Information