Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    But you had no problem rooting for a rapist, Bin Laden sympathizer, and a drunk driver
    Yes. When it comes to athletes, I only care about what they bring to the game, and how they act in it. I didn't like what Tebow brought to the game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How in the did the Seahawks win a game without BEAST MODE and a defense giving up over 30 points, oh yeah.....RUSSELL WILSON!!!!!!!!!

As ya know I don't get goofy over "a" game. I;m not doing that because Wilson can win in any system as I've said. The guy can throw the ball.

Ya don't leave the NCAA as the all time passing efficency leader and not have some serious passing skills.

No QB in history has won more games than RW at this stage of their career.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How in the did the Seahawks win a game without BEAST MODE and a defense giving up over 30 points, oh yeah.....RUSSELL WILSON!!!!!!!!!

As ya know I don't get goofy over "a" game. I;m not doing that because Wilson can win in any system as I've said. The guy can throw the ball.

Ya don't leave the NCAA as the all time passing efficency leader and not have some serious passing skills.

No QB in history has won more games than RW at this stage of their career.
    Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor (though he's kind of a dolt)... Earl Thomas, Cliff Avril... Marshawn Lynch.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I personally have nothing against Tebow a.k.a The Master Of The 3 And Out, but he sucks at football.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    Post Count
    Osweiler was lucky to land this opportunity on a contract year. Time to apply his 3-year-experience clipboarding one of the smartest QB to play the game.

On the other hand looking forward to seeing how Schaub will do tonight.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    oh look. schaub threw a pick-6

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Did Gruden really say that Travis Benjamin was the fastest player in the NFL, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Funny thing about Miami is that the school has never had a great sprinter, a ton of speedy footballers but never a world class sprinter.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    browns

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    browns

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    what a dumpster fire of a final two minutes

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    A kick-six was pretty much the only way the Browns hadn't lose a football game since they came back, so I guess it was long overdue. Good news is it keeps the Browns in the running for the top overall pick... which they'll probably use on another overweight, poorly conditioned interior lineman.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Refs blow another game. That Ravens guy clearly stepped out of bounds before he scored

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Refs blow another game. That Ravens guy clearly stepped out of bounds before he scored
    Did you just look at that fuzzy picture to tell that?

Doesn't look like he stepped out to me. Doesn't even look all that close.

And as far as the neutral-zone thing that's also being circulated, the NFL said the LOS was about a foot short of the line in that picture. My guess is the center moved the ball up when he took hold of it (which is perfectly legal) and that that gave the impression the LOS was up at the 32.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    I don't care if the Ravens were in the neutral zone or if Will Hill stepped out of bounds. The Browns needed to lose that game and they need to lose as much as possible right now. Go for 2-14.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I don't care if the Ravens were in the neutral zone or if Will Hill stepped out of bounds. The Browns needed to lose that game and they need to lose as much as possible right now. Go for 2-14.
    I was that way about the Ravens losing. But now that Jax loss is galling. The Ravens would have been 5-6 with a powderpuff schedule coming up. I don't think they have the tie-breakers to get in at 9-7, so we may be looking at another 2013 where the team needs a top-10 pick but has to settle for a mid- to late-teens pick instead.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Uh, you have us to play--powder-puff is incorrect, sir.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Uh, you have us to play--powder-puff is incorrect, sir.
    I didn't say guaranteed 5-0. But it's not two WC trips and 5/7 away from home.

Thread Information