Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As someone who has lived outside of SA; I can say that the Spurs sell tickets. Those tickets are the hotter tickets. There will be a few hotter ones, LBJ tickets, etc.
    Agreed I live Charlotte and the Hornet tickets for the spurs game are already close to all being sold out.
    This is Kool we're talking about. What do facts have to do with it?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly have no idea why anyone feels compelled to respond to this moron any more. It boggles my mind. Would you try to debate with a re ed monkey? That's basically what this is. If you ignore him, eventually he'll go away

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At 16-44, things are so bad in Lakerland that they are beginning to lose fans. Besides their number one fan Jack Nicholson, fans just aren't into supporting one of the worst teams in the league and the team's home attendance has suffered. Dating back to last season, the Lakers have failed to sell out 11 home games which is highly unusual for the franchise as since 2006 they have had a home sell-out streak that lasted 320 games.

Through R Bleeding We R 1 afireinside20's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly have no idea why anyone feels compelled to respond to this moron any more. It boggles my mind. Would you try to debate with a re ed monkey? That's basically what this is. If you ignore him, eventually he'll go away
    This

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no thats why he won't get the same kind of Love as Kobe...no one is celebrating a boring ass player who couldn't generate ticket sales...Tim's retirement tour will be pathetic and a pity tour act that will follow Kobe's...people will feel bad and pity him after they've treated Kobe so nice
    My god you're a desperate pussy. Who gives a about love. Timmy will lead the team to another playoff run while kobe continues to screw his own team.

Thread Information