My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We practically gave him the game with turning the ball over 3 times and all he could muster up was 3 points lol.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Bring back Bob, tbh. Kirk is nothing but a low tier game manager.

Post Count
    Despite their record & some bad games, Kirk, IMO, has looked much better than RG. He's had more good moments than bad and the team has been better than their record.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I said before they ever took an NFL snap that Cousins would end up the Skins QB. That tossing the ball high in the air waiting for a receiver to run under it like RGIII did at Baylor won't work in the NFL. And, he's too fragile to be running.

Cousins isn't great but he's better than RGIII.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    pleeze. ..if Romo gets blitzed like that its at least two interceptions.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    pleeze. ..if Romo gets blitzed like that its at least two interceptions.
    That's the hard truth a lot of Cowboys fans won't admit. They have to keep both the score and the down and distance favorable like they did most of last year or else they're going to be facing a lot of obvious pass situations, which Romo tends to up because he refuses to be mobile like a Rodgers or a Newton. There's a lot of Cowboys fans at UNT pre-creaming their pants over the possibility that Romo would come back if the Cowboys control their destiny in week 17. A fitting ending to the season would be Romo losing it all by throwing a pick six with like 20 seconds left on *3rd & not short* with the game tied trying to get into field goal range

Romo is an above average quarterback, but not a savior. He makes mistakes that the all-time greats just don't make. He cannot carry a team to a super bowl with 2 elite receivers (one being a tight end), an average running game, a mediocre secondary and a defense that tackles well and plays good position D but refuses to go for turnovers.
    Last edited by UNT Eagles 2016; 12-09-2015 at 01:57 AM.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Beast!

Thread Information