Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's see your stats.
    Just turn on CNN or go research on google. Or just go ask Malala what she thinks is more dangerous, Islam or Christianity. There's a reason she would rather live with racist whiety in the west instead of with mojamed in pakistan.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is christian gods words unchanging and everlasting? Its got loads of versions and rewrites?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gino -
    Do you have stats that can show exactly what the #'s are ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Just turn on CNN or go research on google.
    Your ass talking is duly noted.

Again.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just turn on CNN or go research on google. Or just go ask Malala what she thinks is more dangerous, Islam or Christianity. There's a reason she would rather live with racist whiety in the west instead of with mojamed in pakistan.

Kill your tv. Admit Osama won. He scared the home of the brave less didn't he?

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL at all the people bashing western culture. If you'll don't like it here in the west, then why don't you'll move to Saudi Arabia since you'll think muslims are really accepting and nice to other cultures. Sometimes I think some of you guys( esp Blake) live in an alternate Universe where Islam/Jude is Christianity and Christianity is Islam. It's just really bizzare the way ya think doggies. Of all the years that I went to church with my parents and girlfriend, never did I once hear the pastor or priest condone everything that blake says that Christians do. Unless they have like some secret black mass when all the ordinary people leave, then Masons come, and then the priest and them worship the devil and conspire to do evil in muslim lands?

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kill your tv. Admit Osama won. He scared the home of the brave less didn't he?
    didn't Osama die in a shoot out with marines? How do you win when you get killed?

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gino -
    Do you have stats that can show exactly what the #'s are ?
    https://youtu.be/GWwKmKk1Sbk

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    didn't Osama die in a shoot out with marines? How do you win when you get killed?
    Osamas terrorism on 'murica has turned you repug freaks into gaping pussies. He terrorism has caused you repugs to actually want to CHANGE america and your way of life. Even though it really has always been racist as . Are you telling me you are in constant fear of muslims? I hope thats not the case. I cant imagine being scared like that.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Osamas terrorism on 'murica has turned you repug freaks into gaping pussies. He terrorism has caused you repugs to actually want to CHANGE america and your way of life. Even though it really has always been racist as . Are you telling me you are in constant fear of muslims? I hope thats not the case. I cant imagine being scared like that.
    I'm not a republican or democrat. I have never voted for anything in my live. politics! I'm just a regular citizen. I'm not scared of Muslims here in America. I just want them to stay in their own countries and fix them( and for governments to quit bombing them) instead coming to ours and bringing that that is islam with them. Euro's, Asians,Indians are welcome since they don't cause problems and assimilate into mainstream culture.

Muslims could practice all the killing of women,children, gays, animals, sharia, me vale verga a mi wei just as long as they keep it there, I could give zero s what they do.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You Mexicans ever see that when they do that kneel walk thing? These idiots go ontheir ing knees sometimes a good distance carrying v of guadalupe or mary or fake jesus. They bloody up their knees sacrificing their body and going thru agony holdin up picures of saints and jesus. s be tremblin in anguish and bloodied up for the catholic church seems this is ok. Get up off yo knees es lol
    You should see the dudes who let themselves be nailed to crosses in the Philippines.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Research: Islam really is the world’s most violent religion
    Research: Avante to lazy to post a link

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You should see the dudes who let themselves be nailed to crosses in the Philippines.
    There are some crazy cats/xtians out there who injure themselves to "feel" closer to God. But they do it to themselves( not hurting anybody else). Muslims on the other hand will injure themselves and also physically injure other people and animals so they could also feel closer to God.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Catholics condone child rape. It has always raped , since 1492, that is why. Because christian religion murdered its way in to Brown peoples homes. They committed genocide against Mexicans and burned them similar to isis, only they'd grab 12 browns+1 for jesus and burn them in front of the town. Why would I not think catholoc church was ?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years%27_War

About 50% of the German population died in that war, killings, famine, disease. Probably set them back a good 100-200 years in the development of their nation state. What is considered modern Germany was nothing but a bunch of duchies of varying size until the mid 1800's.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's see your stats.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just how totally out of touch with,...RIGHT NOW...are some of you? Do you pay any attention at all to the problems we are seeing with Islam....TODAY?

Read a damn book on the origins of that silly and Mohammad who raided caravans. EDUCATION IS A GOOD THING.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL at all the people bashing western culture. If you'll don't like it here in the west, then why don't you'll move to Saudi Arabia since you'll think muslims are really accepting and nice to other cultures. Sometimes I think some of you guys( esp Blake) live in an alternate Universe where Islam/Jude is Christianity and Christianity is Islam. It's just really bizzare the way ya think doggies. Of all the years that I went to church with my parents and girlfriend, never did I once hear the pastor or priest condone everything that blake says that Christians do. Unless they have like some secret black mass when all the ordinary people leave, then Masons come, and then the priest and them worship the devil and conspire to do evil in muslim lands?

Move to saudi arabia? wtf Im from here and tough who dont like it if wants ANYONE moving anywhere. Thats just yourr tough . I got an idea. Ya dont want your head chopped off?-Stay the out of their lands. Dont want them coming here, then get off your ass and call bull to these fear wars they sell us. lol Move to saudi arabia? GFY Wei lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Of all the years that I went to church with my parents and girlfriend, never did I once hear the pastor or priest condone everything that blake says that Christians do.
    How many mosque church services have you been to?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol giant chart. You'll need to show exactly where his claim gets validated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    EDUCATION IS A GOOD THING
    Says old fart that doesn't understand that evolution is a scientific fact and that Americans have the right to worship as they please.

You're such a dumb fat .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    German is an awful ng language. Sounds like pigs ing

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Move to saudi arabia? wtf Im from here and tough who dont like it if wants ANYONE moving anywhere. Thats just yourr tough . I got an idea. Ya dont want your head chopped off?-Stay the out of their lands(that's what I say!). Dont want them coming here, then get off your ass and call bull to these fear wars they sell us.( I do, nobody listens, oh well.) lol Move to saudi arabia? GFY Wei lol
    being oppressed in western countries If AA, food stamps, financial aid, section 8, scholarships, feminism(girls could cuck legaly) injun reservations, air conditioning, free money, strip clubs, legal weed, etc is oppression, where do I sign up??

But, but, hispanic and anglo whitey killed off injun culture
    They seem really happy here that they got free cokes from whitey https://youtu.be/n7_Rucll6Ss

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    being oppressed in western countries If AA, food stamps, financial aid, section 8, scholarships, feminism(girls could cuck legaly) injun reservations, air conditioning, free money, strip clubs, legal weed, etc is oppression, where do I sign up??

But, but, hispanic and anglo whitey killed off injun culture
    They seem really happy here that they got free cokes from whitey https://youtu.be/n7_Rucll6Ss
    link not working but ok. Can you tell me why the genocide whites brought here was ok? Mexicans didnt want them here. They came uninvited and forced THEIR religion on US just like you are afraid the muslims supposedly want to do. Why is it so hard for christians to understand? You es did the SAME ASS ing thing to the original people here so please go yourselves very violently with that crucifix ok? Gino- you wouldnt happen to be Xihuahua would ya?

Thread Information