Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probing Able Danger

Let's not forget -- I suspect we'll find this story is the impetus behind Sandy "Pants Burglar" Berger's weirdness during the 9-11 commission hearings.

And, as for the 9-11 Commission, how's it going to wash out when we find out this information was given to them and suppressed?

Jamie Gorelick has some 'splainin' to do, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One question; If the Able Danger information was given to the Clinton adminstration as you and others alledge, why didn't Richard Clarke write about it in his book, or mention it in a interview before now? You would think that the head of U.S. anti-terrorism efforts during that period would have heard of Able Danger's claims before now.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why didn't Richard Clarke write about it in his book, or mention it in a interview before now?
    Well, seeings he's on the left, probably because he's trying to cover his own party's ass.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask yourself this Danny Boy, as President of the tin foil hat society, why isn't this news?

Rhetorical -- you're still on ignore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, seeings he's on the left, probably because he's trying to cover his own party's ass.

Richard Clarke was a Republican that's why the Bush Junta kept him on the payroll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask yourself this Danny Boy, as President of the tin foil hat society, why isn't this news?

Rhetorical -- you're still on ignore.
    It's not news because the Able Danger claims have been investigated by the 911 Commission and were found to be unsubstantiated.

Thread Information