Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ing a minor is still ing a minor. Age of consent or not, it’s pedo behavior.

If you are willing to a 17 year old as a 21 year old, the gap to ing a 16 or 15 isn’t huge.
    No, pedo behavior is a 20 year old ing a 13 year-old, eg Karl Malone. 21 and 17 would be perfectly legal in Iowa if she worked at Starbucks and he ran into her car there instead.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's against the law for a teacher to an 18 year-old student too, ridiculous it's a felony though. If they're below age of consent then throw the book at the teacher but it's bull to see her facing felony charges for this. in Iowa the age of consent can be as low as 14 if the other person is 4 years older or less. Kind of stupid it doesn't apply to 17 vs 21 here.
    Agreed

I believe any two consenting adults should be allowed to have sex with each other, regardless of age, gender, job relationship (boss/reportee, teacher/student etc), whether or not they're related, race, religion, looks, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, financial status or marital status.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Agreed

I believe any two consenting adults should be allowed to have sex with each other, regardless of age, gender, job relationship (boss/reportee, teacher/student etc), whether or not they're related, race, religion, looks, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, financial status or marital status.
    That's......something to say

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If you got to get lowest common denominator pussy, or if it's your sexual fantasy, you're bound to end up on registries sooner than later and you're still an "adult" working to troll some young muff, per society.

Looking over your shoulder to bed putans 1/3rd your age is a bad look no matter how you want to prop it up with legalities. Red states good now? Avante Jrs good now?
    Where are you getting this 1/3 of age from? He was 4/5 her age.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That's......something to say
    hence the first part of the sentence.... two consenting adults

read the four corners of the statement.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, pedo behavior is a 20 year old ing a 13 year-old, eg Karl Malone. 21 and 17 would be perfectly legal in Iowa if she worked at Starbucks and he ran into her car there instead.
    If you say so.

My point remains that if you're good ing a 17 year old, why not a 16 or 15 at that point? Once you go into that way of thinking it's not a leap you will likely go younger. If you're 21 and the chick is 17, its still kind of mess up because the disparity in maturity is high. At 21 year old you are damn close to fully being mentally developed while a 17 year old is still doing Mom's dishes and getting grounded throwing fits.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If you say so.

My point remains that if you're good ing a 17 year old, why not a 16 or 15 at that point? Once you go into that way of thinking it's not a leap you will likely go younger. If you're 21 and the chick is 17, its still kind of mess up because the disparity in maturity is high. At 21 year old you are damn close to fully being mentally developed while a 17 year old is still doing Mom's dishes and getting grounded throwing fits.
    If it's bad ing a 17 year old as a 21 year old why isn't it bad to an 18 year old then? 18 year olds are doing their mom's dishes too. And no way you're full mentally developed at 21. Don't know why you want to paint with such a broad brush.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know damn well you don't get to make the rules.

Look man, I don't know you or care about you. There is no need to worry about me turning you into officials about your propensity to want to underage females in Texas based on Iowa laws. That's something the lifers here will do, not me. I promise.

Disappointed, yes. But again, I don't know you or care about you. Do as you do and if/when the cops come knocking, you get what you deserve.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If it's bad ing a 17 year old as a 21 year old why isn't it bad to an 18 year old then? 18 year olds are doing their mom's dishes too. And no way you're full mentally developed at 21. Don't know why you want to paint with such a broad brush.
    He's painting with a broad brush because you think it's ok to mentally unprepared pussy. How do you think anything you're saying is OK?? You're speaking the gospel of ing gs. That's the wall you're building.

Doesn't matter your rationale...you think it's ok to immature "adults" and that isn't right anywhere in the 1st world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He's painting with a broad brush because you think it's ok to mentally unprepared pussy. How do you think anything you're saying is OK?? You're speaking the gospel of ing gs. That's the wall you're building.

Doesn't matter your rationale...you think it's ok to immature "adults" and that isn't right anywhere in the 1st world.
    You're making a lot of stupid assumptions because I don't see the big deal about a 17 year old and a 21 year old banging.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

She's only 26 and had 100% consensual sex with a 17 year old young man.
    Snitched on by her f-ing husband.

Former local school teacher facing charges after accused inappropriate relationship with student (msn.com)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Former local school teacher facing charges after accused inappropriate relationship with student (msn.com)
    I'm actually ok with that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    5'11" in the mug shot the persecutors shot her in.
    Some long leggs.
    Olivia Lois Ortz

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm actually ok with that
    Oh ok.

Ortz’s husband works for the school setting up stage events such as plays and musicals.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

I would too in the husband's shoes. Send her ass to jail and maybe he can get out of having to give up much in the divorce when it's caused by her committing a crime.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You two are jealous?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You two are jealous?
    You wouldn't divorce a cheating ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You wouldn't divorce a cheating ?
    Should 1st be ascertained how much, if any the guy contributed to her cheating. Was he playing the flute while she stepped out?

But call the po po for some like this, that's weak.
    Handle it the f in house.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Should 1st be ascertained how much, if any the guy contributed to her cheating. Was he playing the flute while she stepped out?

But call the po po for some like this, that's weak.
    Handle it the f in house.
    Why? Should help him do better in the divorce if her ass is broke and in jail and can't get a good divorce attorney.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why? Should help him do better in the divorce if her ass is broke and in jail and can't get a good divorce attorney.
    That's info we don't have.
    Yes is she would scheme to get all she could in a divorce, and or deny the affair then yes, go after her.
    Don't think so. She was working.
    Stereotyping but 50/50 chance he flames if his job is setting up plays and musicals.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That's info we don't have.
    Yes is she would scheme to get all she could in a divorce, and or deny the affair then yes, go after her.
    Don't think so. She was working.
    Stereotyping but 50/50 chance he flames if his job is setting up plays and musicals.
    And now he can get all he can in the divorce. If he was gay and this was a sham marriage doubt he would have cared and turned her in. I think it's pretty funny that he can get such harsh revenge on his cheating wife. Good for him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You two are jealous?
    if my cheated on me and commited a crime i'm turning her ass in no matter the crime.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    if my cheated on me and commited a crime i'm turning her ass in no matter the crime.
    Funniest that she'll only be employable at Hooters or dancing on the pole after having to register as a sex offender.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10737774[/URL]] I would too in the husband's shoes. Send her ass to jail and maybe he can get out of having to give up much in the divorce when it's caused by her committing a crime.
    Sucks for her but yeah…you can’t pull punches in a divorce.

It’s a tough law imo though. You have to draw a line somewhere. People mature at such different rates. Just look at sports at the low round draft pick that hasn’t fully matured. That being said, I’d never have sex with a low round draft pick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    how my view on these stories has shifted

10 year old me: what is sex?

20 year old me: lol i wish my teachers had sex with me, why are these kids complaining, are they gay?

30 year old me: these teachers are really ed up

Thread Information