Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    20 years for each charges. Damn, goodbye pretty face.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Your welcome. You may be surprised to learn it's not just Christians. In fact most couples, regardless of their religious views, have sex with each other rather than just watching their partner have sex with other people.
    ouch

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the ? For something that isn't even statuatory rape?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Your welcome. You may be surprised to learn it's not just Christians. In fact most couples, regardless of their religious views, have sex with each other rather than just watching their partner have sex with other people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Need to stop ing with those scrawny sawm's....holla at us real z..we wont say ...
    Pretty sure blacks are even worse. It's that jungle instinct to hoot and howl to the pack when they mate. Now give them social media and they don't stand a chance

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think she has a mustache.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not understanding the charges. Yes, it's very illegal to your high school student regardless of whether he/she is of legal age, but she's getting nailed for simply working at the high school they go to? Inappropriate yes, take away her teaching licence even... but up to 40 years imprisonment? That's insane. She won't get that, but the fact that it's even a possibility is crazy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Decent gal. Mixed up the action, even bought him some pizza. For all this he snitches.
    He's the one that should be doing some jail time.

"...the student told police he sneaked out of his home to Wey's house, where the two had sex, the do ent said. Another sexual encounter between the two began with pizza and a movie at her home, according to the affidavit.
    Other times they had sex in her car, the report said. She also sent him photos of herself with in her underwear and nude, according an arrest affidavit."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    I'm not understanding the charges. Yes, it's very illegal to your high school student regardless of whether he/she is of legal age, but she's getting nailed for simply working at the high school they go to? Inappropriate yes, take away her teaching licence even... but up to 40 years imprisonment? That's insane. She won't get that, but the fact that it's even a possibility is crazy.
    Maybe with equal rights women need equal punishment to what men get.

What would a 28 year old male teacher get for ing a 17 yr old girl student?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe with equal rights women need equal punishment to what men get.

What would a 28 year old male teacher get for ing a 17 yr old girl student?
    Ya two wrongs make a right.

How about lets equally stop screwing over both genders when there is no victim.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Need to stop ing with those scrawny sawm's....holla at us real z..we wont say ...
    How were you so sure the kids in the story were SAWMs and not black?

A Texas teacher was caught having sexual relations with two underage students when one teen told his dad about the sex after learning the educator had gone on a “hike” at a secluded park with another boy, authorities say.
    Oh I see

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks

I can agree with that. I'm only pointing out that women demand equal rights, so they should have equal penalties too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    When she goes to prison I'm going to write her to see if we can start being pen pals...I can afford to put all kinds of money on her books for honey buns, cheetoes, and the coveted Raman noodles

I would have ed her Lilly white gut outs tbh...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

I mean, I don't think we should let teachers schtoop minors. Just because two people agree to break the rules together doesn't mean it should be legal. The equality needs to come from punishing the minors/students more for their roles in all this mess. You have consensual sex with a teacher, you go to jail just like they do. Obviously rape and coercion are different (for the teacher and the student), but in cases like this, no way should the teen tell his dad and then go free while the teacher has to beat a 40-year sentence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^ while i agree with the co equal responsibility part, what good does it do to send either one of them to jail?
    Waste taxpayers money on Puritan sex police nonsense.

Repeat, there is no victim. He got butthurt and wanted to hurt her by snitching.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    ^^ while i agree with the co equal responsibility part, what good does it do to send either one of them to jail?
    Waste taxpayers money on Puritan sex police nonsense.

Repeat, there is no victim. He got butthurt and wanted to hurt her by snitching.
    Because this isn't the same thing as Davies and his GF boning each other against BYU's code of conduct. There are VERY good reasons why you don't want students and teachers to have sex. I don't see why that's ambiguous. And because you don't want that to happen, you need to punish people who do that. I honestly think it should be life-altering -- because losing your teaching license (if that's a thing) is life-altering, and the kids shouldn't get off. Maybe they get barred from higher education or can't get their diploma for 10 years so something.

But it's not okay. The fact that it's "victimless" has absolutely no effect on its severity.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree that it should be enforced. Teachers shouldn't be boning their students. My earlier post was questioning the cir stances more than anything. Seventeen is legal in Texas, take out the fact that she's a teacher and there's nothing wrong. Nowhere in the article does it say she was their teacher though, in fact the second dude was surprised to find out that she worked at his school. Sounds like she met both guys at non-school related functions. So what is she getting charged for?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She's pretty hot. I can't believe some little is going to try to ruin her life out of jealousy. ing got, tbh.

Pretty sure blacks are even worse. It's that jungle instinct to hoot and howl to the pack when they mate. Now give them social media and they don't stand a chance

I agree that it should be enforced. Teachers shouldn't be boning their students. My earlier post was questioning the cir stances more than anything. Seventeen is legal in Texas, take out the fact that she's a teacher and there's nothing wrong. Nowhere in the article does it say she was their teacher though, in fact the second dude was surprised to find out that she worked at his school. Sounds like she met both guys at non-school related functions. So what is she getting charged for?
    There's a lot of truth in this post.
    Last edited by SupremeGuy; 12-21-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    There's too much room for interpretation if you allow for this situation to happen. The guy being "surprised to find out she worked at his school" is anecdotal even if true. And still, do they get a pass for NOT knowing. And if they did know her, it's a whole can of worms getting open. She wasn't their teacher, but maybe she could have been influential with one of their teachers. Or maybe the kid is slamming her so she'll pass one of his friends. What if she was going to become their teacher the next semester? You just don't want to deal with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ing jealous POS snitch

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    She's pretty hot. I can't believe some little is going to try to ruin her life out of jealousy. ing got, tbh.

There's a lot of truth in this post.

Little syndrome thats all most of you SAWM's and SAWM wannabe in your case would do the exact same thing...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's too much room for interpretation if you allow for this situation to happen. The guy being "surprised to find out she worked at his school" is anecdotal even if true. And still, do they get a pass for NOT knowing. And if they did know her, it's a whole can of worms getting open. She wasn't their teacher, but maybe she could have been influential with one of their teachers. Or maybe the kid is slamming her so she'll pass one of his friends. What if she was going to become their teacher the next semester? You just don't want to deal with it.
    That's a lot of what-ifs and assumptions. If she had worked at a different high school altogether, would it still be an issue? Where is the line drawn?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    That's a lot of what-ifs and assumptions. If she had worked at a different high school altogether, would it still be an issue? Where is the line drawn?
    Exactly. Just don't let any teachers sleep with any students. Cuts out all that ambiguity.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think that she'll get that. I'm guessing she serves ten or less.

Thread Information