Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Exactly. Just don't let any teachers sleep with any students. Cuts out all that ambiguity.
    That "convenience" ruins lives with no real victims. Are you saying age of consent for educators should unconditionally be 18? There's high schoolers that are 19 too you know

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly. Just don't let any teachers sleep with any students. Cuts out all that ambiguity.
    and while we are at it no one can sleep with cops or other figures of authority.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    That "convenience" ruins lives with no real victims. Are you saying age of consent for educators should unconditionally be 18? There's high schoolers that are 19 too you know
    I didn't say anything about age. I know you like them young, and unless you're a teacher, there isn't anything illegal about porking 17-year-olds (or whatever the age of consent is where you are). It's about position, not age.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    and while we are at it no one can sleep with cops or other figures of authority.
    Pretty sure prisoners aren't allowed to sleep with their guards. And yeah, figures of authority tend not to be allowed to sleep with whomever they want.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    I didn't say anything about age. I know you like them young, and unless you're a teacher, there isn't anything illegal about porking 17-year-olds (or whatever the age of consent is where you are). It's about position, not age.
    So age of consent for educators should be 20? Again, obviously tons of 18 yr olds are in hs and I knew of some 19 yr olds as well. Or is it like what college campuses are doing for their students where the guys need girls to sign consent forms for sex except for this the educators need copies of the high school diploma?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I didn't say anything about age. ... It's about position, not age.
    So age of consent for educators should be 20?
    Yeah, no. I knew a guy who was 21 and in high school.

And yes, it's not too much to ask that people disclose critical information before engaging in sexual activities. Obviously deceiving someone into committing a crime would have serious consequences to the deceiver and leniency to the deceived.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So age of consent for educators should be 20? Again, obviously tons of 18 yr olds are in hs and I knew of some 19 yr olds as well. Or is it like what college campuses are doing for their students where the guys need girls to sign consent forms for sex except for this the educators need copies of the high school diploma?
    illating foreplay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd love to see the little snitch get cross examined on the stand.

Q. Exactly what pain and damage did you suffer as you ate the pizza she bought you? Turned the movie on? Blew your dong?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    How were you so sure the kids in the story were SAWMs and not black?

Oh I see

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's a lot of what-ifs and assumptions. If she had worked at a different high school altogether, would it still be an issue? Where is the line drawn?
    It is only illegal between employees of a school and students at that school. If she worked at a different school, not illegal. Even if she was not a teacher but was employed at that school, illegal.

Since she is a woman, she will do no jail time. She will get probation and lose her teacher's license.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's what happens when the teacher is closer to the student's age than she is to knowing the subject she teaches.

All my Jr. High and High school teachers were well over 40 and had seem their better days so no students had the desire to some old hag.

I do remember my 6th grade teacher though. Had great s.
    What was his name?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I mean, I don't think we should let teachers schtoop minors. Just because two people agree to break the rules together doesn't mean it should be legal. The equality needs to come from punishing the minors/students more for their roles in all this mess. You have consensual sex with a teacher, you go to jail just like they do. Obviously rape and coercion are different (for the teacher and the student), but in cases like this, no way should the teen tell his dad and then go free while the teacher has to beat a 40-year sentence.
    That doesn't make any sense. That's like saying if you agree to allow your to be stolen, you and the thief both go to jail. At that point it's consensual. If it's illegal because of age then it cannot be consensual because of age of consent, however job le should play no role in it if the individual is able to give consent.

That's just the legal aspect of it. From an employment perspective, she's out. Same with the students.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    That doesn't make any sense. That's like saying if you agree to allow your to be stolen, you and the thief both go to jail. At that point it's consensual. If it's illegal because of age then it cannot be consensual because of age of consent, however job le should play no role in it if the individual is able to give consent.

That's just the legal aspect of it. From an employment perspective, she's out. Same with the students.
    You're thinking of it in terms of victims and perpetrators, as in the teachers are the ones committing the crimes and the students are either victims or within their rights. The crime is against the school/educational system, not the student. That's why consent doesn't matter, and that's why students need to be held responsible in the same way teachers are.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What was his name?
    Boring day?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're thinking of it in terms of victims and perpetrators, as in the teachers are the ones committing the crimes and the students are either victims or within their rights. The crime is against the school/educational system, not the student. That's why consent doesn't matter, and that's why students need to be held responsible in the same way teachers are.
    I agree, but not legally. The school system could expel the student and fire the teacher. Why does the law need to be involved? Imo, this puts consensual sex in the same boat with child molestation, both are sex offenders. The teacher who molested 5 year old kids is seen in the same legal light as the teacher who had consensual sex with a student. What if the student was 25 years old? What if the teacher was pregnant, would the student be required to pay child support? There are too many invasive rules here that infringe upon the sex offender laws that should draw clear lines.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty much. Raining all over the ing place, cold.. only two Guinness' left.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I agree, but not legally. The school system could expel the student and fire the teacher. Why does the law need to be involved?
    I don't see why any form of professional corruption should be outside the law's scope. Like I still don't know why insider trading is illegal (I know why it's damaging, but seriously?). That goes double for government systems like the education system. That doesn't mean teachers should face 40-year sentences for consensual sex with legal adults. That's just draconian. But I totally think both the teachers and students should go to court for it. Otherwise, you have a teacher without a license, a student who essentially just got a slap on the wrist and very little oversight to keep this from happening.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Those penalties are outrageous, but it's not like they are secret laws.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Pretty much. Raining all over the ing place, cold.. only two Guinness' left.
    Seems you have 3 things you need....your starfish and 2 empty Guinness bottles you know what to do homie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't see why any form of professional corruption should be outside the law's scope. Like I still don't know why insider trading is illegal (I know why it's damaging, but seriously?). That goes double for government systems like the education system. That doesn't mean teachers should face 40-year sentences for consensual sex with legal adults. That's just draconian. But I totally think both the teachers and students should go to court for it. Otherwise, you have a teacher without a license, a student who essentially just got a slap on the wrist and very little oversight to keep this from happening.
    Corruption? Sex is corruption now? If she was fudging his grades because she was ing him, fine. The president was ing his intern. Nothing.

So if your boss s a subordinate, he should be put in jail? You trying to ins ute a Caliphate here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seems you have 3 things you need....your starfish and 2 empty Guinness bottles you know what to do homie
    That's so funny got .

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    shes more than cute

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Corruption? Sex is corruption now? If she was fudging his grades because she was ing him, fine. The president was ing his intern. Nothing.

So if your boss s a subordinate, he should be put in jail? You trying to ins ute a Caliphate here?
    Teachers and students aren't co-workers. Students are the consumers and teachers are the suppliers. That line of supply is most contracted out and completely guaranteed by the government. Education is a necessity/borderline right, so yes, I think the law should get involved to protect the ins ution's integrity. An office romance affects a company (maybe), a teacher/student romance affects the state.

But at trying to make it seem like I'm being a prude about sex. I'm pretty sure we all understand that there's no gray area with other forms of corruption, like if the student's family was giving the teacher money, or if the teacher was prejudiced and gave out grades based on their biases.

And PS, I don't mean to say that Walmart employees can't schtoop people who shop at Walmart. I do mean to say that people at rating firms shouldn't be able to schtoop employees of the companies they monitor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Teachers and students aren't co-workers. Students are the consumers and teachers are the suppliers. That line of supply is most contracted out and completely guaranteed by the government. Education is a necessity/borderline right, so yes, I think the law should get involved to protect the ins ution's integrity. An office romance affects a company (maybe), a teacher/student romance affects the state.
    So if a state worker has sex with a state customer, they should go to jail?

Since when did an ISD have integrity?
    But at trying to make it seem like I'm being a prude about sex. I'm pretty sure we all understand that there's no gray area with other forms of corruption, like if the student's family was giving the teacher money, or if the teacher was prejudiced and gave out grades based on their biases.
    Or heaven forbid the athletes are given money and prizes to hang around, or their parents are given jobs they don't qualify for so their phenom kid can go to that school. Yeah you read about those all the time going to prison.
    And PS, I don't mean to say that Walmart employees can't schtoop people who shop at Walmart. I do mean to say that people at rating firms shouldn't be able to schtoop employees of the companies they monitor.
    They should be fired for doing so, but the law should concern itself with more pressing matters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    20 years for each charges. Damn, goodbye pretty face.
    No way she gets that

Thread Information