Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow, is this her on the left too?

Haeli Wey, teacher turned in by 17 year old snitch and his snitch father.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I don't think that she'll get that. I'm guessing she serves ten or less.
    still 10 years for that is straight up ludicrous and still "goodbye pretty face". She won't have any good (youthful) years left.

It's a microchasm of why everyone smart and sensible on this planet is utterly disgusted with merica and despises merica and merican laws.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mary Beth Haglin 23.
    Not sure who exactly snitched.
    Has it's own thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She is catching flack because she is smiling in her mug shot. The *kid* was 17.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Sarah Fowlkes, 27. At Lockart High School, Texas

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She'd put a lock... on my... hart.

If I was a teenage boy again that is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    this thread. ST at its finest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, that girl must be mentally unstable. Who smiles like that in a mugshot?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe she just really enjoyed it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    then there's this happy multiple offender

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bless her heart. ^^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bless her heart. ^^
    I left this one out because she wasn't smiling. It's interesting how her height varies. Maybe they didn't make her take off her shoes. Or maybe she has a twin. Or is a triplet.
    Case needs to be looked at hard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Any of you cornholes that are up in arms about the teachers getting off or getting light sentences, here is something to get worked up about:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-jo...on-under-fire/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Any of you cornholes that are up in arms about the teachers getting off or getting light sentences, here is something to get worked up about:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-jo...on-under-fire/
    I really wish people would stop adding "incest" into these discussions. The issue is that he molested a child. That's real simple. Incest is like sexuality in the sense that it doesn't inherently imply someone being victimized. Like, if they were both adults and had an affair, would she still have been a "victim"? No.

But yeah, it's crazy how many people get out of prison for this .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Smh...ya lock her up.
    Single teacher hooking up with -gasp- 17 year olds.

Don't spend police and court resources on pedo's, pimps and terrorists, go after women like her.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    That girl belongs in high school. How the is she teaching in it?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Someone was mad Johnny was slamming one's tang and not her own tang. That's some extra credit level chica right thurr.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    It's so weird that people can't understand that these women are predators as much as slimy old men.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That girl belongs in high school. How the is she teaching in it?
    Schools really need to be more selective with who they hire. Chicks that look like that shouldn't be teaching in high school.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's so weird that people can't understand that these women are predators as much as slimy old men.
    No they aren't. It'd be like a 21 year old fresh out of college dude banging a 17-18 year old. Though i still agree that the double standard is ludicrous.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    No they aren't. It'd be like a 21 year old fresh out of college dude banging a 17-18 year old. Though i still agree that the double standard is ludicrous.
    For this case. The ones where it's under 16 or where the age is 10+ years difference, those chicks are Avante style pedos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Schools really need to be more selective with who they hire. Chicks that look like that shouldn't be teaching in high school.
    Here's my theory: attractive math teacher was a wanna be popular chick or unpopular geek in high school.

So, she loses some weight, fills out, dresses seductively, offers extra credit to the jocks who need most help and have the "popular" status to redefine her existence.

Outside of bull movies, how many hot chicks were good at math? How many popular chicks were good at math? How many fun chicks were interested in algebra, trig, calculus? That's what this chick is teaching if she's teaching 17-18 year olds.

So, she wasn't popular or liked and now she is. Or was. In jail she will be again!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Of course they are. They know what they're doing. This isn't a student teacher meeting a guy in a bar who looks fine only to find out he's a student. This is an adult (in this case 25), who knowingly took a job where she would be around teenage boys. She signed up for this, and if we aren't giving quarter to a "it just happened" defense from the slimy man, we shouldn't give it to this chick.

As I think I've said at least once, I went to a high school where this happened way, way too much. I knew some of the teachers who got fired or resigned behind this type of thing. None of them were evil people, not even the gray-headed men. It's often understandable, but it's never justifiable.

This Erin chick is cute enough and could have indulged her tastes for 17-year-olds doing different job. Instead, she became a teacher.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Here's my theory: attractive math teacher was a wanna be popular chick or unpopular geek in high school.

So, she loses some weight, fills out, dresses seductively, offers extra credit to the jocks who need most help and have the "popular" status to redefine her existence.

Outside of bull movies, how many hot chicks were good at math? How many popular chicks were good at math? How many fun chicks were interested in algebra, trig, calculus? That's what this chick is teaching if she's teaching 17-18 year olds.

So, she wasn't popular or liked and now she is. Or was. In jail she will be again!
    Seriously. You have to be ed up to get in these situations, except maybe if you happen to be a character in a romance novel.

If anything, I'm less likely to give these young women the benefit of the doubt than I am the middle-aged men who get into a random fling after 20 years of teaching. Neither is all right. But I can see the latter being a mistake or bad decision more easily.

Thread Information