Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    She took some Yoga classes in college, awakened sexually, but upon returning to a high school campus she couldn't cope everyday knowing her existence while in High School. So, she actively works to redefine it.

That's why with the hot teachers there's always multiple students. Not one. Not a Laterno case.

, there have been gang bang teachers. No normal chick wants to be in an underage gangbang.

That's psychological she's trying to get ed past.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not saying it's right. She should go to jail. But the age difference between a 40-50 year old and a high school kid is disgusting. The age difference between a 25 year old and a high school kid is a little different is all i'm saying. There was a time where it wasn't uncommon for a young teacher to end up marrying a student.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For this case. The ones where it's under 16 or where the age is 10+ years difference, those chicks are Avante style pedos.
    Dude, if Avante is a sick ass pedo then so are every sailor in history who hit foreign bars, ok?

Stupid, don;'t call me a ing pedo, ok? You shoot those sick s.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In that 16-30 age range, it is a big deal. Not so in that 31-50. There nobody really cares.

Anyone pushing 30 has no business messing with teenagers, if they are then something must be done about it. This isn't them hills in West Virginia.

My thing is just what do kids have in common with adults? What is there to talk about? A 30 year old woman with a lot of experience with sex vs some dumb ass kid who don't know

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Dude, if Avante is a sick ass pedo then so are every sailor in history who hit foreign bars, ok?

Stupid, don;'t call me a ing pedo, ok? You shoot those sick s.
    Pedo rapist taking out the entire navy...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    There was a time where a lot of things that would be unacceptable today happened. I can have sympathy for a mistake, or for a person who happens to find their soulmate. I mean, they would still go to jail and all that. But at least I could sympathize with them.

Some hot-to-trot lass fresh out of college trying to party with teens after specifically putting herself in a position responsible for helping to guide those same teens? Nasty business to abuse your power and disregard your responsibility like that. If an old sleazy dude trying to scoop up teen chicks with spy stories is like a hawk, what she did is like a pitcher plant luring bugs to drown in her juices. Both are examples of predation, just with differing methods.

And I say that as a dude who remembers having attractive teachers when I was in high school. I'm not trying to bible-thump or soapbox here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For this case. The ones where it's under 16 or where the age is 10+ years difference, those chicks are Avante style pedos.
    So if a chick 9 years 11 months older wraps up 17 year old Johny, let her go.
    But if a chick 10 years 1 one month wraps up 17 year old Johny, Lock Her Up!

The Criminal InJustice system.

Regardless, why not give psychological counseling rather then behind bars.
    Oh, because the corrupt for profit jail system needs bodies? Ya.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pedo rapist taking out the entire navy...
    ing idiot too damn stupid to know the difference from some sick ass pedo and sailors in bars.

Dude, how damn dumb are you?

Little people, are you guys really as stupid as ya appear? Sick ass pedos go looking for kids, that isn't what us sailors were doing, why would kids even be in a bar?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    ing idiot too damn stupid to know the difference from some sick ass pedo and sailors in bars.

Dude, how damn dumb are you?

Little people, are you guys really as stupid as ya appear? Sick ass pedos go looking for kids, that isn't what us sailors were doing, why would kids even be in a bar?

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION:::: it is not pedo rape if the kid illegally is a sex slave and the otherwise pedo rapists are paying sailors from overseas!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So if a chick 9 years 11 months older wraps up 17 year old Johny, let her go.
    But if a chick 10 years 1 one month wraps up 17 year old Johny, Lock Her Up!

The Criminal InJustice system.

Regardless, why not give psychological counseling rather then behind bars.
    Oh, because the corrupt for profit jail system needs bodies? Ya.
    What the are you even talking about?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ATTENTION:::: it is not pedo rape if the kid illegally is a sex slave and the otherwise pedo rapists are paying sailors from overseas!
    Stupid, there were no kids in any bars I was ever in, ok? And, if any of us had been seen messing with kids he would have been told to cool it. Yep, just like here you do not play that sick , ok stupid?

I would persnally chop a sick ass pedo's head right off, now what about don't you get stupid?

Stupid, this all started with me talking about my disgust with that sad situation over there. How that become this stupid pedo tells us about the level of intellect here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    What the are you even talking about?
    Pig dog sex man want to save lady who won't sex him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Stupid, there were no kids in any bars I was ever in, ok? And, if any of us had been seen messing with kids he would have been told to cool it. Yep, just like here you do not play that sick , ok stupid?

I would persnally chop a sick ass pedo's head right off, now what about don't you get stupid?

Stupid, this all started with me talking about my disgust with that sad situation over there. How that become this stupid pedo tells us about the level of intellect here.

CORRECTION::::: It all started with you bragging about getting to licked lollipop style by a kiddie sex slave.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    CORRECTION::::: It all started with you bragging about getting to licked lollipop style by a kiddie sex slave.
    Liar.

I saw a thing on tv about the sex slavery thing over there. I then talked about my digust for that sick and why weren't we told about that? I had no idea there was such a thing as a 19 year old kid.

Dude, don't be calling me a sick ass pedo when it's real obvious I'm not, ok muther er? And if ya called me that to my face I'd kick your bonely little ass, ya got that ?

Stupid, we would never have allowed anybody to mess with any kids, ok stupid?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Were you aroused when you found out what BYU meant because it sounded like Bring'Em Young?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Were you aroused when you found out what BYU meant because it sounded like Bring'Em Young?
    So what did your parents say when ya told them you were a ? How many s have you sucked got?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So what did your parents say when ya told them you were a ? How many s have you sucked got?
    I'm not interested in knowing your pedo pillow talk you pedo rapist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    pedo pillow talk lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Her face kinda looks like it should be on Chicken Run, but if you're stuck on that, your eyes were way too high up in the first place.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    She was a slightly chunky math geek in high school, found yoga classes in college, ted it up, and found out she likes pretending to be popular. Nothing more popular than the sexy teacher giving the jocks extra credit.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not interested in knowing your pedo pillow talk you pedo rapist.
    I don't give a what you're nterested in ya ing . Not cool calling people you don't know a sick ass pedo asshole, ok? I have never said anything that even hinted at that so cool the ing lying, got it ?

Dude, show me where I have ever said anything that would...you pedo...you can't and ya know it.

Stop lying er, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I don't give a what you're nterested in ya ing . Not cool calling people you don't know a sick ass pedo asshole, ok? I have never said anything that even hinted at that so cool the ing lying, got it ?

Dude, show me where I have ever said anything that would...you pedo...you can't and ya know it.

Stop lying er, ok?
    'sup Avante?

What do you think about this dude's voice? (starts at 1:38)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    newest one

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/494154...pil-at-school/

best picture
    jesus saves
    liberty university

Post Count
    NBA Team