So it looks like Carlo is going to replace Pep at Bayern

Pep > Man City
    Carlo > Bayern
    Hiddink > Chelsea

Pellegrini checking his Twitter like "WTF"

On the hot seat :

- Rudy Garcia, Roma
    - Louis Van Cuuck

Mou is Mancheter-bound, IMO ..dude is obsessed with that job..and i think he will try to bring Ronaldo back to Old Trafford with him..

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    On the hot seat :

- Louis Van Cuuck
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#StayvanGaal

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#StayvanGaal
    7 - Manchester United have hit a total of seven shots on target in their last four Premier League home games. Dour.

that hipster is dumb, tbh..he would be coaching Bayern next season instead of the trainwreck of liverpool if he waited few more months..

Carlo's domestic league resume (3 out of 20 seasons) ..but if you are Bayern, you are at a stage where you wouldn't give a about the Bundesliga anyway if you can get a couple of CLs out of him....

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So it's official now

How do you say unrotating in German

If Mourinho really wants a new challenge, one that' squares with his footballing philosophy and not some ego-ridden gig to stay in the limelight, why not go to AC Milan and try to revive this fallen giant--a team that has become the Lakers of international soccer..Calcio is the perfect place for him to thrive, tbh..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If Mourinho really wants a new challenge, one that' squares with his footballing philosophy and not some ego-ridden gig to stay in the limelight, why not go to AC Milan and try to revive this fallen giant--a team that has become the Lakers of international soccer..Calcio is the perfect place for him to thrive, tbh..
    you're asking for a miracle

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Carlo's domestic league resume (3 out of 20 seasons) ..but if you are Bayern, you are at a stage where you wouldn't give a about the Bundesliga anyway if you can get a couple of CLs out of him....

They can win the Bundesliga in their sleep

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    BeInSport announced the Pep to City done deal last summer

BeInSport announced the Pep to City done deal last summer
    yeah, with his Spanish buddies in their front office, it is been like an open secret..Rummenigge just said today that he knows where Pep is headed next..Looks like Chelsea willl settle for Pelligrini.. without CL play, you will lose out on elite managers ..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    yeah, with his Spanish buddies in their front office, it is been like an open secret..Rummenigge just said today that he knows where Pep is headed next..Looks like Chelsea willl settle for Pelligrini.. without CL play, you will lose out on elite managers ..
    Poor pellegrini they will eat him alive, BUT he is an offensive minded coach, that's good for Chelsea

Yup Pep was probbly in talks with Tixi

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    According to l'Équipe - usually legit tbh - Pep met with MU

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pep Jackson
    Phil Guardiola

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Mourinho to ManUtd please

Pep Jackson
    Phil Guardiola

Citeh not stacked enough...Having said that, not that the dude has succeeded in Bayern while getting his pushed in in CL for two consecutive years..if he doesn't win it at the third time of trying, he will always be regarded as product of Messi and will proceed to the bed without him in another stop..

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    if he doesn't win it at the third time of trying, he will always be regarded as product of Messi
    Messi made him. People wanted to kill Guardiola when they sold Ronaldo, Deco, and Eto'o

Messi made him. People wanted to kill Guardiola when they sold Ronaldo, Deco, and Eto'o
    yep..he has had the core of WC champions German NT+ elite intl players to work with at Bayern..he won't get a better situation/roster to win the big one (CL) whithout Messi holding his hand..if he fails to do it this season, that would be the book on him..

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    yep..he has had the core of WC champions German NT+ elite intl players to work with Bayern..he won't get a better situation/roster to win the big one (CL) whithout Messi holding his hand..
    Sorry, meant Ronaldinho and not Ronaldo

But still the same... Messi and Xaviniesta made him. He made a lot of questionable decisions in favour of La Masia kids that all paid off big-time

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Glad to read I'm not the only to see that Pep Jackson is overrated as

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    By the way, I was watching BeIN Sports France a few weeks ago and Eto'o went HAM on Pep

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    By the way, I was watching BeIN Sports France a few weeks ago and Eto'o went HAM on Pep
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic is another player that holds Pep in somewhat low regard . . .

Thread Information