NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only a total moron could think all this came about without a Designer. But, it's also moronic to think it went down like we see in the Bible. There we see something similiar to Homer, just a story. Who wrote the Koran?

The Bible/Koran the two biggest hoaxs ever and whoever wrote these lies had one of an imagination.

While it's obvious 'something" is behind all this, it's not Allah, the Christian God, Budda, etc. It could actually be a group of Designers. And just maybe evolution was their Design.

Bottom line is that nobody really knows how it all happened. How could they?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Only a total moron could think all this came about without a Designer. But, it's also moronic to think it went down like we see in the Bible. There we see something similiar to Homer, just a story. Who wrote the Koran?

The Bible/Koran the two biggest hoaxs ever and whoever wrote these lies had one of an imagination.

While it's obvious 'something" is behind all this, it's not Allah, the Christian God, Budda, etc. It could actually be a group of Designers. And just maybe evolution was their Design.

The bible tells me to not shake the hand of or speak to pedo's

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Life doesn't need a designer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    avante is a rapist who should be behind bars tbh

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The bible tells me to not shake the hand of or speak to pedo's
    I'd blow the sick away, they are the s of the earth.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    avante is a rapist who should be behind bars tbh
    So how come I'm not? How come sailors have been making it with Asain hookers for centuries with nobody ever getting arrested, well? Dude, we ran in packs, so how come none of my gang are behind bars?

Just how ing stupid are you? Tell me dummy what was the legal age of consent over there in the early 70's. well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So how come I'm not? How come sailors have been making it with Asain hookers for centuries with nobody ever getting arrested, well? Dude, we ran in packs, so how come none of my gang are behind bars?

Just how ing stupid are you? Tell me dummy what was the legal age of consent over there in the early 70's. well?
    dont agree with you, but unfortunately, its the sad truth. i know, i was raised in olangapo too

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dont agree with you, but unfortunately, its the sad truth. i know, i was raised in olangapo too
    They get married at 15 over there, a totally different world. A world I knew nothing about. I was 19 walking into bars, where I'd come from ya had to be 21. No way I'm thinking there are young girls drinking there. Who hires little kids to hustle drinks?

We simply have a bunch of dumb kids here totally clueless as we all can see. Kids who would have done what we all did, anyone saying they wouldn't have is a liar.

Buddy...hey Avante, we are going over tonight, have some drinks, dance, get some pussy, ya wanna go?
    Avante....nope, not me.

Hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A sailor in foreign bars making this kind of an impact, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you people really this dense?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Was child rape in your design son?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was child rape in your design son?
    Pay attention son, when you have a room full of full grown women nobody is interested in little girls, ok stupid? Not that I ever saw any little girls in the bars. The drinking age was 18.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So all of you would have stayed on board the ship?

Buddies...ever notice Kool never drinks or gets any pussy? What is he a got?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-28-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Pay attention son, when you have a room full of full grown women nobody is interested in little girls, ok stupid? Not that I ever saw any little girls in the bars. The drinking age was 18.
    Would you go back and rape those kids again?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Would you go back and rape those kids again?
    Why act like ya can't read? Why ignore the fact the drinking age was 18, well? Why ignore the fact I never saw any little kids in the bars, well?

Dude, why ignore the realities of the situation? Why just ramble on and on totally ignoring reality, well?

And, why totally ignore my stance on pedophillia"? You shoot those sick s, ok? Now you can't read any of that?

If I'd seen a buddy with some little kid.

Avante...what you doing man? What are you a ing pedo?

Just like they would have done me.

Yank your head out of your ass stupid, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Without watching it, I'm going to guess it boils down to an Argument from Ignorance, or the ever popular Begging the Question, with a soupcon of Special Pleading.

Before I bother watching it, do you think that flawed reasoning is a good way to determine what is true? Why or why not?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So how come I'm not
    because you're a sick piece of that preyed on little girls in a developing country in wartime knowing everyone was doing it and nothing would happen to you. lol that is literally the tiest excuse for not bein a pedo. how come you're not in jail? same reasons there's tons of rapists and murders walking free dip

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    All I know is that atheists are a lot more annoying than bible thumpers on average.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Who wrote the spelling and grammar books in your high school? We'll never know because you didn't read them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP, no god is going to alter the Lakers' future. It's set already, and it's bad.. really really bad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    OP, no god is going to alter the Lakers' future. It's set already, and it's bad.. really really bad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Honestly, the Lolkers will be fine once they run Snitch out of town, he's what is holding everything back there. People like to bag on Jimmy, but he's been a better owner than his dad. For instance, Jimmy never had buttsex pool parties to get his franchise player The AIDS.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who wrote the spelling and grammar books in your high school? We'll never know because you didn't read them.
    You still at that stage, hahahaha!!!!!!!! I appear to get by just fine, knowing more than anyone else does help.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Life doesn't need a designer.
    Can't even define what life is but your sure it wasn't designed...okay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Honestly, the Lolkers will be fine once they run Snitch out of town, he's what is holding everything back there. People like to bag on Jimmy, but he's been a better owner than his dad. For instance, Jimmy never had buttsex pool parties to get his franchise player The AIDS.
    While that's true, and Jimmy didn't allow some tall bearded nicotine addicted white lumberjack to haul Kobe away for buttsecks, I think they are at least 4 years from being serious. That's way past Spurs big 3 era.

Thread Information