Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, why do you know and remember all these details about me. Can you not see how ing sad and pathetic that is?
    I have a decent memory. Sue me. I'm sure you'd lose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a decent memory. Sue me. I'm sure you'd lose
    I haven't lived in Dallas for years. That you remember like this and for that long -- for posters on a Spurs message board -- makes me really sad for you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker suggested Friday that police had withheld information from her, including on the origin of suspects. She said that her 'trust in the Cologne police leadership is significantly shaken.'

Government spokesman Georg Streiter said the chancellor wants 'the whole truth' about the events in Cologne and 'nothing should be held back and nothing should be glossed over.'

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Women told not to leave house alone in wake of attacks
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6803981.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible - western women having to change their behavior to accommodate these refugees. Have people no common sense. When there is such a clash of culture, how can people continue to allow more refugees in? First your women, then it'll be violence against gays. Seems like being an island is saving Great Britain again even with the refugees trying to jump on top of trucks crossing the channel. EU's laws will be used against them - why do they allow their laws to apply to refugees? They should do like Jordan (which iirc), has them in camps, does not allow them to work/integrate. Is this all for cheap labor and diversity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible - western women having to change their behavior to accommodate these refugees. Have people no common sense. When there is such a clash of culture, how can people continue to allow more refugees in? First your women, then it'll be violence against gays. Seems like being an island is saving Great Britain again even with the refugees trying to jump on top of trucks crossing the channel. EU's laws will be used against them - why do they allow their laws to apply to refugees? They should do like Jordan (which iirc), has them in camps, does not allow them to work/integrate. Is this all for cheap labor and diversity?
    Sure, the treatment of women in the ME is pathetic compared to the West--as an example, in certain countries in the ME, spousal rape isn't illegal; you can also look at the Qatif rape case in Saudi Arabia--but I'm not sure you can blame culture here without proof. There's lots of potential reasons someone rapes. When a man here, in the U.S. rapes someone, we don't blame it on "U.S. culture". That's stupid. Hopefully an investigation takes place that can give authorities the answer as to why they happened to try and stop it in the future. But throwing hundreds of thousands of people under the bus by calling there culture incompatible with ours is stultifying to me since millions of Muslims around the world, and here in the U.S., have already adapted & thrived here. Neither your paranoia or slander reflects reality.

In any case, what with these rape cases & the successful and foiled terrorist plots in Europe, it's hard to argue against the notion that Europe's refugee & immigrant system could have done and could be doing a better job. I think the vetting, surveillance & maybe even policing is not where it needs to be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the treatment of women in the ME is pathetic"

the treatment of the ME by USA is a war crime.

Germany and other countries inundated by ME refugees say "Thanks, Repugs!"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "the treatment of women in the ME is pathetic"

the treatment of the ME by USA is a war crime.

Germany and other countries inundated by ME refugees say "Thanks, Repugs!"

Did the USA's treatment of the ME cause the ME men to treat their women worse than dogs?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the USA's treatment of the ME cause the ME men to treat their women worse than dogs?
    It's their country, their culture, not our problem.

"God-preferred, Christian" Repug America invading, destabilizing their countries is America's responsibility, but notice America chickens out and dumps their ME refugees on other countries.

"Why Do They Hate Us?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    chump and whinehole denial coming shortly

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chump and whinehole denial coming shortly
    lol the Breitbart twins are really happy there are more attacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were 20 reports of assault or harassment at the festival in 2015, Ticoalu said, but no evidence of any ethnic dimension to the attackers....

....Separately, police in Malmö, Sweden’s third city, said that on New Year’s Eve gangs of young men surrounded women and molested them.

A couple of hundred men, described as “unaccompanied from Afghanistan”, were involved in what was “a new phenomenon”, a police spokesperson told the Sydsvenskan newspaper. No women made a formal complaint, police said.
    So what actually happened here?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol the Breitbart twins are really happy there are more attacks.
    right on cue

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So what actually happened here?
    Why did you edit your cut and paste like that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, the treatment of women in the ME is pathetic compared to the West--as an example, in certain countries in the ME, spousal rape isn't illegal; you can also look at the Qatif rape case in Saudi Arabia--but I'm not sure you can blame culture here without proof. There's lots of potential reasons someone rapes. When a man here, in the U.S. rapes someone, we don't blame it on "U.S. culture". That's stupid. Hopefully an investigation takes place that can give authorities the answer as to why they happened to try and stop it in the future. But throwing hundreds of thousands of people under the bus by calling there culture incompatible with ours is stultifying to me since millions of Muslims around the world, and here in the U.S., have already adapted & thrived here. Neither your paranoia or slander reflects reality.

In any case, what with these rape cases & the successful and foiled terrorist plots in Europe, it's hard to argue against the notion that Europe's refugee & immigrant system could have done and could be doing a better job. I think the vetting, surveillance & maybe even policing is not where it needs to be.
    MY "paranoia or slander"? Do you really think these incidents are isolated? Maybe you missed the

Attacks reported in Sweden, Switzerland, Austria and Finland
    Similar incidents occurred elsewhere in Europe.

Police in Kalmar, Sweden, said Friday they had arrested two men described as refugees who only spoke Arabic or Kurdish. The men, who have since been released on bail, are suspected in two of the 11 sexual harassment complaints received in the town on New Year's Eve, according to police spokesman Johan Bruun.

Police are looking for 10 to 15 additional suspects who allegedly encircled a group of women in Kalmar and groped them, Bruun told CNN.

In all, 16 females between 17 and 21 said they were molested, he said.

In Salzburg, an Austrian city on the German border, two men have been charged with sexually assaulting women on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, police said in a statement.

A 23-year-old Syrian citizen was arrested in the city's Old Town section on New Year's Eve after sending fireworks in the direction of a 17-year-old student, police said. She was slightly injured in her abdomen. Further investigation revealed he allegedly had sexually abused a 20-year-old from Bayern in the inner city before the fireworks incident, police said.

A 28-year-old Afghan allegedly sexually abused a 58-year-old woman in the early hours of January 1, police said.

Another woman reported she was sexually harassed on New Year's Eve by two men who also stole her phone, police said. A 24-year-old Afghan man was arrested and accused of molesting a 26-year-old January 6 at a downtown Salzburg pub, police said.

In Zurich, Switzerland, six women told authorities they were "robbed from one side, [while] being groped ... on the other side" by groups of men described as having dark skin, according to a Zurich police statement released Friday.

And in Helsinki, Finland, police said they are investigating two possible criminal offenses related to New Year's Eve harassment centered around "a gathering of asylum-seekers."

Both the Zurich and Helsinki allegations became public well after the incidents took place.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/09/europe...year-violence/
    Last edited by rmt; 01-11-2016 at 08:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except you were wrong.

Why did you edit your cut and paste like that?
    Relevant points. I will ask you directly so you know you have to be a pussy now -- So what actually happened here, TSA?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Except you were wrong.

Relevant points. I will ask you directly so you know you have to be a pussy now -- So what actually happened here, TSA?
    There are three separate events in the article: 2014 music festival (conveniently ignored by you), 2015 music festival, and Malmö. What are your questions pertaining to each? Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are three separate events in the article: 2014 music festival (conveniently ignored by you), 2015 music festival, and Malmö. What are your questions pertaining to each? Be specific.
    Question already asked.

Nothing was conveniently left out. My question was about the ones I listed.

You may answer the question I already asked you directly or you may continue to be a .

I predict you will be a .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Question already asked.

Nothing was conveniently left out. My question was about the ones I listed.

You may answer the question I already asked you directly or you may continue to be a .

I predict you will be a .
    So you have no questions and acknowledge the police cover up of the sexual assaults by Muslim refugees that occurred at the 2014 music festival?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have no questions and acknowledge the police cover up of the sexual assaults by Muslim refugees that occurred at the 2014 music festival?
    I asked you a direct question.

You chose to be a .

As predicted.

Thanks for proving me right. All you had to do was answer my direct question to you and you would not be a . You just couldn't bring yourself to be anything but a .

Thanks again, .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I asked you a direct question.

You chose to be a .

As predicted.

Thanks for proving me right. All you had to do was answer my direct question to you and you would not be a . You just couldn't bring yourself to be anything but a .

Thanks again, .
    Your original question was vague and for three separate events. I'm just trying to clear things up and possibly eliminate one event if possible. So again, you have no questions and acknowledge the police cover up of the sexual assaults by Muslim refugees that occurred at the 2014 music festival?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your original question was vague and for three separate events. I'm just trying to clear things up and possibly eliminate one event if possible. So again, you have no questions and acknowledge the police cover up of the sexual assaults by Muslim refugees that occurred at the 2014 music festival?
    My direct question to you was crystal clear and remains unanswered by you.

You made your choice, .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    My direct question to you was crystal clear and remains unanswered by you.

You made your choice, .
    It isn't clear to me as I've already explained. Clarify which events you have questions about and I can answer them no problem. Let's start with first event, you have no questions and acknowledge the police cover up of the sexual assaults by Muslim refugees that occurred at the 2014 music festival?

Thread Information