Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ople-2015.html

German officials have ordered a cover-up of crimes committed by migrants to prevent causing alarm, a local newspaper has claimed.
    Asylum seekers are being recruited across the country as cheap drug dealers as well as petty thieves, says German newspaper, Bild - the biggest daily paper in the country.
    The paper accused the police of covering up the extent of migrant crimes in order to stop concerns among the general population.
    It also claimed asylum seekers were prepared to work for a few euros couriering drugs across the country and said they were being signed up almost as soon as they had registered as asylum seekers.

Migrant crime was apparently the hot topic of discussion at gatherings of police, city officials, health officials and other officials dealing with the drug problem in the city of Frankfurt.
    As well as drug related crimes, asylum seekers were also being used to sell stolen goods such as mobile phones, which in many cases were sold on to other refugees.
    But the paper said that all of the officials dealing with the problem had been ordered not to talk about it, as it was an extremely sensitive subject that has been forbidden to be referred to in an 'offensive manner'.

The reason given by the paper was to avoid alarming the general public already concerned with the vast number of asylum seekers the country has allowed in, but also to avoid providing material for right-wing extremists.
    New arrivals to the country were apparently the most desirable as they did not have any formal way of complaining about what they were asked to do and rarely gave problems to the drug-dealing Mafia.
    The most successful couriers are then being recruited into the Mafia and are also being used to bring in further new recruits.
    This shocking claim comes as Germany will have registered just over a million migrants by the end of the year, a local paper has claimed.
    This is roughly in line with the latest predictions but still about five times more than last year.

As Europe's biggest economy, Germany is a magnet for migrants partly due to generous social benefits and is taking in more refugees from the Middle East and Africa than any other EU state.
    Authorities expect about 125,000 asylum seekers to have registered on Germany's EASY system in December, down considerably from 206,000 last month, Saechsische Zeitung reported, citing unpublished government figures.
    That brings the overall figure to 1.09 million people.
    A spokeswoman for the Interior Ministry declined to confirm the numbers which will be available in early January, but Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said in a statement the numbers were falling slightly.

Germany's 16 federal states plan to spend about 17 billion euros to deal with the refugee crisis next year, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.
    Chancellor Angela Merkel's popularity has waned as a result of her open-door policy, with some of her own conservatives - especially in Bavaria, the entry point for many seeking asylum - seeking a cap on numbers.
    In a speech to her party this month she sought to silence critics by saying she would stem the flow of refugees.
    De Maiziere said that creation of an orderly processing of refugee applications meant the situation was improving and that authorities were working hard to register and accommodate refugees.
    Merkel's government is putting measures in place to speed up deportations of those refused asylum.
    It is also pushing other EU countries to take more migrants and to work with Turkey to ensure fewer people come to Europe in the first place.
    But de Maiziere rejected demands by Merkel's conservative Christian Social Union (CSU) in Bavaria to ban migrants from entering Germany unless they have valid iden y papers.
    He said: 'Regarding the CSU demands to send back refugees without valid iden y papers, no further changes are planned.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3vuxp0OVM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3vuxkUuSR

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3vuxeAfJj

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3vuxbANyR

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Merkel was voted Person of the Year? More like she's gonna be the death of Germany as we know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Merkel was voted Person of the Year? More like she's gonna be the death of Germany as we know it.
    No . 1.09 MILLION in one year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without immigration from somewhere, most countries in Europe will start to shrink. Declining GDP and aging populations will change at udes.

Demographically and economically, Europe needs the immigration and will be better off for it in the long run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    something similar is true for the USA, btw. without immigration, we're gonna shrink.

immigration is a net good. always has been, tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol det font.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Without immigration from somewhere, most countries in Europe will start to shrink. Declining GDP and aging populations will change at udes.

Demographically and economically, Europe needs the immigration and will be better off for it in the long run.
    This has what to do with the cover up?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    solid take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid font.

Accusations!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has what to do with the cover up?
    not sure there is one. asking state officials and police not to pass comment on controversial topics in the press isn't quite a cover up -- it's PR somewhat unrelated to the job the police actually do.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    not sure there is one. asking state officials and police not to pass comment on controversial topics in the press isn't quite a cover up -- it's PR somewhat unrelated to the job the police actually do.
    business as usual huh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what's been covered up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Better off under sharia law really? There's over 1 billion s, another billion Indians, Mexicans they could've allowed in as immigrants and no Germans would've been killed for going to a different church.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the gang rapes and murders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the gang rapes and murders
    Your evidence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The usage of the word "crime" is important here. Crime is a problem virtually anywhere in the world inhabited by humans.

However the only way to diagnose/paint it as a problem among refugees is by looking at the crime rate. If it's abnormally high, even after taking into consideration refugee environmental factors that probably make it more of a likelihood, then we can call it a refugee crime problem. Until we know that (where are the numbers?), it's just a problem like it is anywhere else, and painting it as a "refugee problem" would be (politically) arbitrary and wouldn't make much actual sense other than to gin up fear/xenophobia.

So, where are the numbers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better off under sharia law really? There's over 1 billion s, another billion Indians, Mexicans they could've allowed in as immigrants and no Germans would've been killed for going to a different church.
    Sharia law in Germany? Whatever you're on, bring enough for everyone to share. You barely make sense.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://www.thelocal.de/20160104/refu...ult-in-cologne

Around 60 complaints have been made to the police in Cologne after a group of around 1,000 men attacked revellers in the city centre in a brutal and “completely unheard of” way, Wolfgang Albers, Chief of Police in the Rhineland city said at a press conference on Monday afternoon. Around a third of the complaints were of sexual assault, regional paper Express reported.
    “There was a very large number of sexual assaults there - and in a massive way. Women were grabbed and attacked,” said Albers, adding that in one case the alleged crime fitted the legal definition of rape.
    “The crimes were committed by a group of people who from appearance were largely from the north African or Arab world,” the police chief added.
    But the police have also insisted that many of the men had been known to them for some time and that they were not a group of newly-arrived refugees.
    A group of around 500 men between the ages of 15 and 35 assembled at the central train station and in the area of the cathedral before throwing firecrackers into the masses of people celebrating the arrival of the new year.
    This appears to have been a means of causing distraction, as during the disturbance groups of young men entered the crowd where they sexually assaulted women and pick-pocketed revellers.
    Police then carried out a large-scale operation to clear the area of the miscreants, involving 143 local police officers and a further 70 federal officers. But due to the darkness and the sheer scale of people, Albers conceded that this operation was less than effective.
    On Sunday police arrested five men at the central station who were accused of threatening and robbing female travellers. It is not yet clear whether these men are connected to the earlier crimes.
    Cologne mayor Henriette Reker called for a crisis meeting to be held on Tuesday in the wake of the attacks, reports the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
    “We can’t let it happen that an area beyond the law develops here,” she said.
    Accusations of cover-up
    As the extent of the crimes emerged on Monday, the story became the central theme of Twitter with #Köln and #aufschrei (outcry) both ranking in the top five hashtags.
    ANALYSIS: Silence on sex crimes will make racism worse
    Many people accused the national media of engaging in a cover-up due to the ethnic background of the criminals, with many pointing to the fact that it took days before the details of the story reached national attention.
    One commentator wrote sarcastically that “it is fascinating that the event in Cologne on New Year made it through the media censorship.”
    Another person tweeted that “the public broadcasters aren’t reporting the events of Cologne… Says it all - educational mission and all that!”
    #Köln Die GEZ Sender melden die Vorfälle der Silvesternacht nicht ... Sagt ja alles, Bildungsauftrag und so! #ARD #ZDF
    — Simon Menz (@Oberbuxe) January 4, 2016
    Other Twitter users worried that the attacks would lead to a backlash against refugees, writing “it makes me sad that the refugees who really need protection will bear the brunt of the hatred because of Cologne. We need to be able to tell the difference.”
    MP Steffan Bilger from Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union, meanwhile, claimed the events in Cologne were proof Germany needed to reduce its intake of refugees.
    “It can’t go on like this,” he tweeted. “Urgently needed: reduction of influx, secure borders, intensifying of deportations and meaningful justice.”

Writing for the Huffington Post Deutschland, Anabel Schunke accused the police of covering up details about the suspected criminals in order to protect public order.
    Questioning why no details were given on the appearance of the suspects when police called for witnesses, despite plentiful CCTV footage, Schunke suggested that police chose to leave important details out so that the public would not make a connection between the crime and refugees.
    In its details, the case is reminiscent of the mass sexual assaults which took place in north Africa during the huge Arab Spring protests of 2011-2013, Schunke points out, writing of her concern that so many people are moving to Germany from “patriarchal, Muslim societies.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, Repugs!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    repugs force them to act like animals

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    All that and the guy doesn't even tell the story how wants others to. Waste of space.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusting - this man and his friends should be in jail and see what they do to them in there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    repugs force them to act like animals
    Repugs created the refugee crisis by invading Iraq for oil.

and of course US military and US mercenaries raped and murdered Muslims "like animals".
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-06-2016 at 06:07 AM.

Thread Information