My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I don't see how they can lose tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Break it down, tell us why you feel that way? They don't have the playoff experience the Pats have. They will be on the road. The Pats will have played the tougher schedule. Now add Tom Brady vs a team that can't hold a lead.

What are you looking at?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Break it down, tell us why you feel that way? They don't have the playoff experience the Pats have. They will be on the road. The Pats will have played the tougher schedule. Now add Tom Brady vs a team that can't hold a lead.

What are you looking at?
    I just feel it

They can't lose

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    I just feel it

They can't lose
    ok..now I'm convinced

I just feel it

They can't lose
    Are you Asian and do you gamble?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Jinx thread you righty

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

What are you looking at?
    ThevPats schedule was virtually just as weak and they 13 injured players. Won't beat Denver

Do you have dementia? Can't hold a lead? We haven't given up a lead all year. We won 15 games re .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I just feel it

They can't lose
    Under Rivera the Panthers are 2-5 coming off a bye week, and when has this Panther team ever had two weeks between games? While all this is nothing new to these Pats. You can't ignore this stuff, it is important.

Tom Brady has how much... THE BIG GAME... experience compared to Cam Newton? How about Belichick vs Kubiak?

What happens is people ...like...a team, so they get silly with it. I'm a Niner fan, as of.....right now....we totally suck, ya gotta keep it real.

There is no logical reasoning of any kind to see Carolina beating the Pats in a SB.....none! They have the inferior experience, coach and QB. They will be in a whole new world, a place NE is used to.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    To say Newton doesn't have big game experience is pretty re ed. He steps up in big games too. Well do ented that he doesn't get nervous during games

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To say Newton doesn't have big game experience is pretty re ed. He steps up in big games too. Well do ented that he doesn't get nervous during games
    What's really re ed is trying to compare a guy who will be playing his 5th playoff game Sunday vs a guy playing in his.......31st.

Brady has 55/26 td/int, Newton 6/5. Brady has a playoff QB rating of...89.6, Newton 85.9. Brady has won how many SB's, how about Newton, oh yeah......he's never played in one.

How about cooling this fanboy bull and look at some real life, ok amigo?

This...BUT I LIKE CAROLINA....hahahaha!!!!!!!!

First thing ya look at in a SB is which teams plays the best on the road***, this is important. Then ya look at that..Lombardi/Starr, Noll/Bradshaw, Walsh/Montana, Belichick/Brady, that is a biggie. Trust me Rivera/Newton, don't belong there. Then ya look at players big game experience. All that favors the Pats in this "spot".

*** last 3 seasons, need some time tested info here.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-21-2016 at 12:38 PM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jinx thread you righty
    lefty wouldn't do that.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    lefty wouldn't do that.
    Have I ever?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the past is gone, the future is clean. #giveLeftyAChance

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That coming from a guy who posted this?

I've been watching Arizona highlights the past few days extensively and have been able to get a good idea of what they are going to try against Carolina after Seattle mini-exposed the DB's that have been stranded by injuries.

For those that don't know, Arizona has three main receivers Fitzgerald (1,200 yards, 9 TD), Brown (1,000 yards, 7 TD) and Floyd (850 yards, 6 TD). Brown and Floyd are real speedsters, something that has been the achilles heel of this DB unit even at it's best. Although somewhat limited, OBJ, Julio Jones and Cobb (all speed receivers) have been able to get big plays on the Carolina D.

I'm convinced that Arizona will try to load the box with 8 on defense and blitz Newton very often. On offense I think they are going to look to pass early and often to Floyd and Brown on long verticals to open up the defense before dumping underneath often to Fitz. I think Norman will be able to keep one in check throughout the game, but it's a lot to ask to keep this high-powered offense in neutral for a full game.

So Arizona can exploit some serious weaknesses.. but will that be enough?

Carolina has shown that their offense is probably the most explosive offense in the league. They steamroll teams early in the games (Packers, Seattle, NYG, Washington), but they have had trouble finishing. Losing Allen will be a tough loss if he doesn't play considering he has actually played very well these past two games. Add that in to the fact that Palmer has looked shaky in the playoffs and his finger injury, I think Carolina is rightfully the slight favorite in the game. Newton has played very well this year, and I'm convinced if he's at his best (which he didn't need to be nearly at all against Seattle) then there's no way any team beats Carolina. There's just so many ways Carolina can beat you.

It remains to be seen if Arizona can stop the Carolina run game, but that will be the key. The DB's against the Cardinals WR's is an important match, but I also think it's key that our front 6-7 keep pressure often and early.
    Reply Reply With Quote

That was tl.dr

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Allah bless you lefty

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lefty doing Christian things

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Weather a factor?

Well there goes any ATS play.

Carson's inability to escape the rush will decide this game. He won't be able to extend plays or pose any running threat. Just the opposite of what Newton is capable of.

That field won't help the Cards.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

What are you looking at?
    And the Pats aren't?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I just feel it

They can't lose
    Didn't you also think bin Laden couldn't lose?

Oh wait, he won.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do the Pats play in a dome....and....are now on the road? The Pats are used to playing in the elements are the Cards?

Aren't you the guy who went 0-4 with picks?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do the Pats play in a dome....and....are now on the road? The Pats are used to playing in the elements are the Cards?

Aren't you the guy who went 0-4 with picks?
    I picked all the home teams in week 18 and all the road teams in week 19

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lefty doing the Lord's work

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I picked all the home teams in week 18 and all the road teams in week 19
    Why?

My Team