Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol red hawk arguing rape vs sexual molestation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    No I did not say 40 women are accusing Cosby of rape. I said if 40 men accuse a woman of being a it goes without opposition. But if 40 women accuse a man of rape it can't possibly be true to some people. I didn't say Cosby was accused of raping 40 women.
    Ha! So if 40 men accused one woman of being a there'd be no questions asked. BUT 40 women accuse a man of rape and there's guys producing 3 part videos to debunk the claims even though that man has already admitted in previous depositions that he has a history of purchasing Quaaludes for the purpose of making women more "willing" to have sex with him. Amazing.
    Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    I've never said the charges shouldn't be taken seriously. I just cant help but to find the timing of all of this to be strange though. Why would most of these women recently start coming out about events that took place decades ago? Why didn't a majority of these women go to the police if they knew they had just gone through such a horrible ordeal? Haven't some of these women admitted to having consensual sex with Cosby in the past? So I'm supposed to believe that even though he had consensual sex with some of these women, he still just randomly felt the need to drug and rape them? I'm not trying to play Devil's Advocate here, but I just think we're actually going to have to slow down and observe the facts before we make quick judgments. That's all I'm saying.
    Maybe they feel shtrength in numbers? Not so ashamed when you don't feel like the only one. I think you are on the Vatante line there, fella.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never said the charges shouldn't be taken seriously. I just cant help but to find the timing of all of this to be strange though. Why would most of these women recently start coming out about events that took place decades ago? Why didn't a majority of these women go to the police if they knew they had just gone through such a horrible ordeal? Haven't some of these women admitted to having consensual sex with Cosby in the past? So I'm supposed to believe that even though he had consensual sex with some of these women, he still just randomly felt the need to drug and rape them? I'm not trying to play Devil's Advocate here, but I just think we're actually going to have to slow down and observe the facts before we make quick judgments. That's all I'm saying.
    I agree you should slow down and observe the facts before making your quick judgments. There's TONS more info out there than that video. These accusations have been following Cosby around for many many years, its not new or sudden. Powerful men get away with crap like that all the time, and casting doubt on the victim is their MO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    I agree you should slow down and observe the facts before making your quick judgments. There's TONS more info out there than that video. These accusations have been following Cosby around for many many years, its not new or sudden. Powerful men get away with crap like that all the time, and casting doubt on the victim is their MO.
    Why didn't a majority of these women think to go to the Police? Surely they would want the law on their side after going through such terrible ordeals? And it doesn't matter how long these accusations have been following Cosby around, they still have to be proven by facts and evidence in a court of law. Until then they remain baseless.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    C'mon dude, are you this dense? He didn't tell them he was giving them quaaludes, that is the entire point. He would call them "allergy" meds, or "herbal" pills to reduce anxiety, or just e a drink. It's 55 accusers atm.
    What evidence do you have to back up this claim?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Why didn't a majority of these women think to go to the Police? Surely they would want the law on their side after going through such terrible ordeals? And it doesn't matter how long these accusations have been following Cosby around, they still have to be proven by facts and evidence in a court of law. Until then they remain baseless.

I agree with you red hawk...Cosby is likely guilty on maybe 3 or 4 of them ho's...thats it....they all want to cash in 30, 40, 50 yrs later after looking at their 401k plans and realizing they may not have enough to last..or they have grandkids they want to ensure eats well when they pass on...its a complete sham...them ho's went to his crib for a good time....thinking they were special and that he thought of them as the ONE...when in actuality they were one of MANY... so they flirted with him back and knew they were there to ....women do that all the time....

Bill in his stupidty prolly was impatient and wanted to get the over with so he laced some of them up....now the women who claim this have no proof and should not be allowed to be witnesses in any capacity....for the ones that this was done to and immediately spoke out about it and THEN it fell on deaf ears I beleive them...those other ing s can go to with their lying ass bull

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Ha! So if 40 men accused one woman of being a there'd be no questions asked.
    You got dam right...85% of you are s and another 14% lie about being one....

1% who are not is reserved for my mama and memaw's......

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Like a wise man once said: A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that is opened by many keys is a ty lock.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    right, go to the police and get laughed at in the 60s-80s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    You're such a blond headed twit. ....yes right....go to the police in the 60's, 70's and 80's when bringing down a smarty art type like Cosby was par for the wishful course at a time when rancor and hate of negroes was worse than it is now...

You're an idiot Lee

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You're such a blond headed twit. ....yes right....go to the police in the 60's, 70's and 80's when bringing down a smarty art type like Cosby was par for the wishful course at a time when rancor and hate of negroes was worse than it is now...

You're an idiot Lee
    Pretty sure anyone accusing Cosby of rape in those times would still be told "why would he have to rape you, he's famous" you think they want to do the paperwork involving a celebrity? they pull him over somewhere that is another situation entirely.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Pretty sure anyone accusing Cosby of rape in those times would still be told "why would he have to rape you, he's famous" you think they want to do the paperwork involving a celebrity? they pull him over somewhere that is another situation entirely.

What you're saying makes no sense Lee...and it's not applicable for those days.. he was no one special to white people in the 60's and 70's...just another aspiring monkey hustle of an actor.....he didn't become beloved until the fake aas Cosby show where he pound caked us real s to death with his speeches and moral high-handedness which whites just loved. ...

So yes all those white es would have had to say was that he looked at them wrong and it would have been investigated PRONTO....Yall can believe all this trumped up bull if you want to...I refuse to be a sucker to these money grubbing s...well at least 95% of them..lying ass es tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    You think WHITE WOMEN would be "laughed at" for reporting a serial rapist (According to their accounts that what Cosby is) who was a BLACK MAN in the ing 60's and 70s?! Have you ever taken a History class, son? Surely you're trolling with this post?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You think WHITE WOMEN would be "laughed at" for reporting a serial rapist (According to their accounts that what Cosby is) who was a BLACK MAN in the ing 60's and 70s?! Have you ever taken a History class, son? Surely you're trolling with this post?

Were you alive in the 70s or 80s?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Were you alive in the 70s or 80s?
    Have you ever taken a History class?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Rape Kits weren't even widely used until the late 90s. Rape was rarely investigated seriously until then, and rape kits weren't even federally mandated until the late 2000s. It's pretty obvious why most rape and/or sexual abuse victims wouldn't bother going to the police.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    To seriously sit there and say that if numerous White Women accused a Black Man of rape in the 60s and 70s they would have been "laughed at"? Yeah, someone doesn't know what the they're talking about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    To seriously sit there and say that if numerous White Women accused a Black Man of rape in the 60s and 70s they would have been "laughed at"? Yeah, someone doesn't know what the they're talking about.
    Some people like to take the opinion of the masses they feel safer in numbers...either that or he never learned not to double down on stupidity

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You need to adjust that to .5%. I won't tell you which.

Name
    Ubuntu
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Orlando Magic
    LOL. Thats some sad . The Modern young adult has no sense of empathy of what life was for a african american in the 60's. , Martin Luther King was assassinated in 1968.........those were the years black men were fighting for equal rights. Can't get into public school and . Couldn't drink from water fountains. Falsely accused for crimes. Shunned and ostracized. So much barriers to entry...overwhelming.

Christ....education is ed up nowadays.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ha! So if 40 men accused one woman of being a there'd be no questions asked. BUT 40 women accuse a man of rape and there's guys producing 3 part videos to debunk the claims even though that man has already admitted in previous depositions that he has a history of purchasing Quaaludes for the purpose of making women more "willing" to have sex with him. Amazing.
    yep, Repugs, rightwingnuts say 40 women are lying about being drugged and raped by Bill Cosby (Repugs say all women lie about being raped, and "legitimate rape" is no big deal, anyway. just think real hard, shut it down), but absolutely believe 2 women paid by the VRWC to say Bill Clinton raped them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LOL. Thats some sad . The Modern young adult has no sense of empathy of what life was for a african american in the 60's. , Martin Luther King was assassinated in 1968.........those were the years black men were fighting for equal rights. Can't get into public school and . Couldn't drink from water fountains. Falsely accused for crimes. Shunned and ostracized. So much barriers to entry...overwhelming.

Christ....education is ed up nowadays.
    Who are you talking about? The dude who educates himself with ty youtube videos?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yo so rite Kewl.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We are talking about Bill Cosby you damned idiot.

This is NOT some poor wandering homeless man living in the South. Bill Cosby was liked by just about everyone EXCEPT blacks who did not think his critical examination of the black plight as being largely self inflicted was accurate or helpful.

Kool defending Bill Cosby is F'N hilarious. If any black man could get away with serial rape it would be Cosby ya bunch of clowns.

Thread Information