Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    We are talking about Bill Cosby you damned idiot.

This is NOT some poor wandering homeless man living in the South. Bill Cosby was liked by just about everyone EXCEPT blacks who did not think his critical examination of the black plight as being largely self inflicted was accurate or helpful.

Kool defending Bill Cosby is F'N hilarious. If any black man could get away with serial rape it would be Cosby ya bunch of clowns.
    Saying dumb like "Bill Cosby was liked by everyone except Blacks..." is not only a ing lie but also absolutely irrelevant to this argument. Does the fact that he was "liked" mean law enforcement wouldn't take action against him if numerous women came forth accusing him of rape? Would the Police and Court System all refuse to prosecute him because he was "liked"? Try to use your brain before you post you ing moron.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Who are you talking about? The dude who educates himself with ty youtube videos?
    No, we are talking about YOU. You're the dumb who thinks White Women would be laughed at for accusing a Black man of rape in the 60s-80s. Emmett Till was murdered for merely whistling at a White woman in 1955. 1955-1968 were crucial years of the Civil Rights movement in which Blacks were basically begging to be seen as human beings. Yet you're here saying a Black man could be a serial rapist of White women shortly after this time period and get away with it? The Educational system seriously failed you, my goodness.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No, we are talking about YOU. You're the dumb who thinks White Women would be laughed at for accusing a Black man of rape in the 60s-80s. Emmett Till was murdered for merely whistling at a White woman in 1955. 1955-1968 were crucial years of the Civil Rights movement in which Blacks were basically begging to be seen as human beings. Yet you're here saying a Black man could be a serial rapist of White women shortly after this time period and get away with it? The Educational system seriously failed you, my goodness.
    Emmit Till wasn't a TV star since the mid 60s, nor a nationwide touring stand up comic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    30+ women are saying

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    30+ women are saying
    How convenient to be able to cry on National TV and slander a man after the Statute of limitations has run out.
    Last edited by Red Hawk #21; 01-06-2016 at 12:31 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol statue

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How convenient to be able to cry on National TV and slander a man after the Statue of limitations has run out.
    im sure they love "playing" rape victim, the accolades are endless

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol "the Educational system seriously failed you, my goodness"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    lol not having an argument

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol not having an argument
    your argument is that the women are lying based on the fact he is a black man and it was the 60s-80s. Not really a solid position there, professor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    your argument is that the women are lying based on the fact he is a black man and it was the 60s-80s. Not really a solid position there, professor.
    Why didn't these women go to the Police? And what is your argument anyway?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Emmit Till wasn't a TV star since the mid 60s, nor a nationwide touring stand up comic.
    So these factors would have prevented the Police from going after him? Interesting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So these factors would have prevented the Police from going after him? Interesting.
    You're right, the rules aren't different for celebrities. Never have been.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    some of the arguments in this thread...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    You're right, the rules aren't different for celebrities. Never have been.
    The rules are different for celebrities, but none of the factors you're stating would have saved Cosby from being prosecuted by the Law.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    some of the arguments in this thread...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why didn't these women go to the Police?
    A percentage of the time going to the police is beyond a waste of time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    A percentage of the time going to the police is beyond a waste of time.
    especially for rape and sexual crimes in those times. for such a history buff it's surprising.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    So why not go to an attorney or to the press when it happened back then? Why wait 20 to 30 years later?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So why not go to an attorney or to the press when it happened back then? Why wait 20 to 30 years later?
    Some did and were paid off. You are really lazy about forming your opinions. Google Cosby's depositions (his own words under oath---they are all over the internet) and you may learn something instead of just using your noncritical thinking skills to get mesmerized by a youtube video and calling people names who don't swallow the same bs as you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Some did and were paid off. You are really lazy about forming your opinions. Google Cosby's depositions (his own words under oath---they are all over the internet) and you may learn something instead of just using your noncritical thinking skills to get mesmerized by a youtube video and calling people names who don't swallow the same bs as you.

I tried to be your friend but since you rejected my friendship I'm going balls deep in some pussy I don't want anyway...

Fact is anyone who accepts payment or allows themselves to be paid off are BIG ING LIARS....so you mean to tell me a guy rapes a woman and cash payment as a settlement is an acceptable form of payment / justice?

Get the outta here a real victim would prosecute for jail time followed by a civil suit....same thing with the dumb asses saying Michael Jackson was guilty when the ing parents of those kids setteled for money....molest your kid and you accept cash payment to drop the case? Yea right...get the outta here with that bull ...

These s are nothing but money grubbing liars.n

That's it and that's all....anyone that disagrees with my straight forward logic are simply buffoons....

End of story

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    a majority of these women did not do anything or even have anything to say about Cosby until very recently. Your arguments are pathetic, off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    is sad when Koolaid Man has to put aside his trolling to drop Truth bombs on these idiots.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    is sad when Koolaid Man has to put aside his trolling to drop Truth bombs on these idiots.
    I didnt think it was possible for you to make yourself look stupider in this thread. I was wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    a majority of these women did not do anything or even have anything to say about Cosby until very recently. Your arguments are pathetic, off.

I hope those s get nothing.....the 2 or 3 that spoke up right away are the only ones that get my ear....as a society we've got to stop making excuses and enabling women to lie by giving them this out that they didn't report it because they felt no one would listen. It's total bull and needs to stop

Thread Information