Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    is sad when Koolaid Man has to put aside his trolling to drop Truth bombs on these idiots.
    They want to give these es money after 30, 40, 50 yrs...what the ...let's start first by everyone agreeing to give us black people reparations and then we can talk about this fake ass bull ....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They want to give these es money after 30, 40, 50 yrs...what the ...let's start first by everyone agreeing to give us black people reparations and then we can talk about this fake ass bull ....
    pppffffftttttt LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    I didnt think it was possible for you to make yourself look stupider in this thread. I was wrong.
    How did I make myself look stupid? Because I doubt the validity of these claims? Because I asked why the women didn't go to the Police if they had been through the ordeal they're saying they went through? Once again, if these women were drugged and raped why didn't they mention this to Law Enforcement? Don't give me the weaksauce argument about Cosby's popularity as that wouldn't have saved him from being prosecuted. The only person who looks stupid here is YOU. You already have come to the conclusion that Cosby is guilty even though these women don't have anything to prove their claims besides stories that wouldn't hold up in a court room and tears. And now you're mad that someone is asking questions you can't respond to. FOH.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    How did I make myself look stupid? Because I doubt the validity of these claims? Because I asked why the women didn't go to the Police if they had been through the ordeal they're saying they went through? Once again, if these women were drugged and raped why didn't they mention this to Law Enforcement? Don't give me the weaksauce argument about Cosby's popularity as that wouldn't have saved him from being prosecuted. The only person who looks stupid here is YOU. You already have come to the conclusion that Cosby is guilty even though these women don't have anything to prove their claims besides stories that wouldn't hold up in a court room and tears. And now you're mad that someone is asking questions you can't respond to. FOH.
    She's not mad at you...her real issue is with Koolaida...Kool made her views look stupid and she's mad as about it...instead of acting like a sensible adult she's chosen to lash out like a petulant snooty nose child brat...having a temper tantrum by falling out onto the floor and showing off her wrinkled ass....
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 01-06-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Don't let her get to ya, man. Maalcox is as irrational as they come, basically bleeding out her swamp hole 24/7

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Saying dumb like "Bill Cosby was liked by everyone except Blacks..." is not only a ing lie but also absolutely irrelevant to this argument. Does the fact that he was "liked" mean law enforcement wouldn't take action against him if numerous women came forth accusing him of rape? Would the Police and Court System all refuse to prosecute him because he was "liked"? Try to use your brain before you post you ing moron.
    You were the idiot who said what black man in the 70s are whatever would not be accused I'm telling you.

And the above is NOT what I stated.

You are so off on this its ridiculous.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I didnt think it was possible for you to make yourself look stupider in this thread. I was wrong.
    I never read this idiot before.

Name
    Ubuntu
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Orlando Magic
    I tried to be your friend but since you rejected my friendship I'm going balls deep in some pussy I don't want anyway...

Fact is anyone who accepts payment or allows themselves to be paid off are BIG ING LIARS....so you mean to tell me a guy rapes a woman and cash payment as a settlement is an acceptable form of payment / justice?

Get the outta here a real victim would prosecute for jail time followed by a civil suit....same thing with the dumb asses saying Michael Jackson was guilty when the ing parents of those kids setteled for money....molest your kid and you accept cash payment to drop the case? Yea right...get the outta here with that bull ...

These s are nothing but money grubbing liars.n

That's it and that's all....anyone that disagrees with my straight forward logic are simply buffoons....

End of story

Wait........Did I just read this ? Screenshot!!
    !!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do see things being a little different in the entertainment world than the real world. Look at the media attention to begin with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Don't let her get to ya, man. Maalcox is as irrational as they come, basically bleeding out her swamp hole 24/7

@ swamp hole

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Kool

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not hard to find the accounts not worth arguing on merit. The self-fellating after the fact is a nice touch.

Cosby is going down hard unless the judge suppresses most of the evidence. Troll spam ain't changing it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    You were the idiot who said what black man in the 70s are whatever would not be accused I'm telling you.

And the above is NOT what I stated.

You are so off on this its ridiculous.
    What the are you talking about?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    It's not hard to find the accounts not worth arguing on merit. The self-fellating after the fact is a nice touch.

Cosby is going down hard unless the judge suppresses most of the evidence. Troll spam ain't changing it.
    Link to said evidence?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks

"The second alleged sexual assault involved Chloe Goins. Goins, who was 18 at the time, had alleged that she met Cosby at the Playboy Mansion, he gave her a drink and that she awoke to find him biting her toes with his pants around his ankles. The District Attorney pointed out a number of problems with this claim, starting with the fact that Goins was not certain of the night the assault had happened at the Playboy Mansion. The night she had originally claimed, investigators were able to determine that Cosby had been across the country in New York. Furthermore, there was no footage of either Goins or Cosby outside the party from video studied by the investigators in the case. A search of the guest lists from other parties that year at the Mansion also showed that Cosby had only been there on one occasion, in February. Then, investigators were unable to find the friend who accompanied Goins the night of the alleged assault. They received a number for the woman from Goins, but upon contacting her said; 'The potential witness acknowledged having previously worked at the location described by [Goins] and having previously possessed a cell phone with the same number provided by [Goins]. 'The potential witness, however, denied knowing [Goins] or having ever visited the Playboy Mansion.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3wVYfO1Yt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Interesting read on why some women claim rape...(not all but some)

http://thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloo...y-they-did-it/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Interesting read on why some women claim rape...(not all but some)

http://thoughtcatalog.com/janet-bloo...y-they-did-it/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Another CLASSIC EXAMPLE of fake rape allegations....CLASSIC

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Link to said evidence?
    I haven't seen any credible arguments other than the obvious bias of the usual suspects. I get you have your nihilist voyeurism I'm not going to bother hashing this thing out. You aren't even talking about his depositions so I know you're disingenuous.

Anyway argue this then:

if it is anything other than the misogynist self fellating I will be surprised.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Bryant, 25, faces four years to life in prison or 20 years to life on probation if convicted of felony sexual assault. The Los Angeles Lakersguard has said he had consensual sex last June with the woman at the Vail-area resort.

The defense says the woman had multiple sexual partners the week of the alleged assault and that semen from someone other than Bryant was found in her underwear during a hospital exam.

The defense says her sexual history should be admitted because it could show her injuries were caused by another sexual partner and that she had a "scheme" to have sex with Bryant and others, possibly to gain the attention of an ex-boyfriend.

The prosecution fought to limit defense questioning, but was rebuffed by state District Judge Terry Ruckriegle and the Colorado Supreme Court.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    I haven't seen any credible arguments other than the obvious bias of the usual suspects. I get you have your nihilist voyeurism I'm not going to bother hashing this thing out. You aren't even talking about his depositions so I know you're disingenuous.

Anyway argue this then:

if it is anything other than the misogynist self fellating I will be surprised.
    WTF is this supposed to prove? I guess this is concrete evidence that Cosby is a serial rapist to you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    WTF is this supposed to prove? I guess this is concrete evidence that Cosby is a serial rapist to you?
    By legal standards the the rest of the country follows, you bet. I know where you're from ing your sister is a rite of passage for both you and your dad, but this is about civilized society.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    By legal standards the the rest of the country follows, you bet. I know where you're from ing your sister is a rite of passage for both you and your dad, but this is about civilized society.
    LOL @ "This is about civilized society" yet clowns like yourself want us to convict the man off of nothing. What evidence do you have that proves Cosby beyond a reasonable doubt raped all of those women? Go ahead and provide the evidence, I'm waiting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL @ "This is about civilized society" yet clowns like yourself want us to convict the man off of nothing. What evidence do you have that proves Cosby beyond a reasonable doubt raped all of those women? Go ahead and provide the evidence, I'm waiting.
    You're doing to me what you accuse others of doing to him. You claim I want you to convict Bill, but I never said as much. I simply said drugging girls to them will lead to rape charges today. Stop trying to push your ty shtick and get with the program.

I don't need to prove anything. That's what a prosecuting attorney does, and what the defense lawyers tries to thwart, and as far as decisions, that's what judge and jury are for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    I can't prove anything.

Thread Information