Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    So this entire time I hadn't really paid much attention to the Bill Cosby rape accusations, all I remember was woman after woman after woman coming forth. At first, I thought it was just greedy, attention s coming forth. But then so many women came forth that I eventually though to myself "Surely all of these women can't be lying, right?". But then I stumbled upon this video today...

Please watch

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ugh. It's like 8+ minutes. What's the video?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Ugh. It's like 8+ minutes. What's the video?
    It's basically the guy who made the video exposing a bunch of the Cosby accusers, their stories seem to be fabricated and a lot are just straight up lies. If a regular Youtuber can do this I wonder how badly Cosby's lawyers will own these women if this goes to court. I can already picture a bunch of these women shaking and stuttering while getting cross-examined.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I gave it about 5 minutes.
    Is he going to offer up some proof or just give general implications with zero evidence?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    I gave it about 5 minutes.
    Is he going to offer up some proof or just give general implications with zero evidence?
    He did, thing is there are parts 2 and 3. Watch the 9:26 Mark of Part 2, it's only a few minutes long.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My favorite one is the one he's in jail for (bailed out). Apparently he'd messed with her twice before, with her holding him off, but the THIRD time....hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE THIRD TIME????????????
    Last edited by Avante; 01-04-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    I can't breathe because of Bill Cosby! I haven't slept in Weeks!

Somehow Janice inson had no problem breathing for the past 30 ing years, and all of a sudden in 2015 she can no longer breathe. Man, I hope this goes to court. I can't wait to see all of these people ing crumble in a court of law. the evil big black man raped all of us!

Janice inson old story: Cosby blew her off because she didn't want to have sex with him. (She actually said this in an interview with the "New York Observer" in 2002)

Janice inson new story: She and Cosby partied and went to his hotel room. He offered her some pills (Which she willingly took) and before you know it...she blacked out and didn't remember what happened after that. She woke up the next day with semen inbetween her legs. Yet no baby, she didn't go to the police, said nothing about this in 2002, and she said nothing about this until ing 2015. Yeah, I smell bull .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's amazing how a little dramatic music and a grandiose sounding narration can make almost anything seem plausible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    It's amazing how a little dramatic music and a grandiose sounding narration can make almost anything seem plausible.
    So you believe Cosby raped those women?

Name
    Ubuntu
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Orlando Magic

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He did, thing is there are parts 2 and 3. Watch the 9:26 Mark of Part 2, it's only a few minutes long.
    thing is, it's pretty sad that you've sat through ~25 minutes of this ...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    thing is, it's pretty sad that you've sat through ~25 minutes of this ...

This is the first time I've actually taken time out to learn about the allegations even though I've been hearing about them for quite some time.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ha! So if 40 men accused one woman of being a there'd be no questions asked. BUT 40 women accuse a man of rape and there's guys producing 3 part videos to debunk the claims even though that man has already admitted in previous depositions that he has a history of purchasing Quaaludes for the purpose of making women more "willing" to have sex with him. Amazing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    I think he's guilty.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ha! So if 40 men accused one woman of being a there'd be no questions asked. BUT 40 women accuse a man of rape and there's guys producing 3 part videos to debunk the claims even though that man has already admitted in previous depositions that he has a history of purchasing Quaaludes for the purpose of making women more "willing" to have sex with him. Amazing.
    I agree. Dude is guilty as sin. If it was one or two women I might be skeptical but there are tons of chicks coming out and saying this. I think The Cos is in the Avante category for sure.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Firstly, I believe his accusers stand around 35 and many of them didn't actually accuse of him rape. Many are saying he touched them in inappropriate ways. Saying someone touched you inappropriately and someone raped you are two very different things. And about the Quaaludes issue, didn't most of these women willingly accept the pills? It seems the message that is being portrayed is that evil Bill Cosby drugged and raped 35 women. It's easy to sit there, cry, and look for sympathy but will these accusations hold up in a court of law?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Firstly, I believe his accusers stand around 35 and many of them didn't actually accuse of him rape. Many are saying he touched them in inappropriate ways. Saying someone touched you inappropriately and someone raped you are two very different things. And about the Quaaludes issue, didn't most of these women willingly accept the pills? It seems the message that is being portrayed is that evil Bill Cosby drugged and raped 35 women. It's easy to sit there, cry, and look for sympathy but will these accusations hold up in a court of law?
    C'mon dude, are you this dense? He didn't tell them he was giving them quaaludes, that is the entire point. He would call them "allergy" meds, or "herbal" pills to reduce anxiety, or just e a drink. It's 55 accusers atm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    C'mon dude, are you this dense? He didn't tell them he was giving them quaaludes, that is the entire point. He would call them "allergy" meds, or "herbal" pills to reduce anxiety, or just e a drink. It's 55 accusers atm.
    So you're saying 55 women accused Cosby of Rape?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Do your own research, scrub.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are pretty stuck on the number of accusers and whether they accused him of rape or inapproppiate touching. Exactly how many accusers do you feel is the necessary number for the charge to be taken seriously? And if it turns out to be they were "just" touched inappropriately, he shouldn't be called out on it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Do your own research, scrub.
    I'm asking you a simple question. Mrsmaalox said 40 women were accusing Cosby of rape. I responded to her by saying that most of those women aren't actually accusing him of rape. Once again sir, are 55 women accusing Cosby of rape?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm asking you a simple question. Mrsmaalox said 40 women were accusing Cosby of rape. I responded to her by saying that most of those women aren't actually accusing him of rape. Once again sir, are 55 women accusing Cosby of rape?
    No I did not say 40 women are accusing Cosby of rape. I said if 40 men accuse a woman of being a it goes without opposition. But if 40 women accuse a man of rape it can't possibly be true to some people. I didn't say Cosby was accused of raping 40 women.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    double post
    Last edited by mrsmaalox; 01-05-2016 at 12:16 PM. Reason: double post

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    You are pretty stuck on the number of accusers and whether they accused him of rape or inapproppiate touching. Exactly how many accusers do you feel is the necessary number for the charge to be taken seriously? And if it turns out to be they were "just" touched inappropriately, he shouldn't be called out on it?
    I've never said the charges shouldn't be taken seriously. I just cant help but to find the timing of all of this to be strange though. Why would most of these women recently start coming out about events that took place decades ago? Why didn't a majority of these women go to the police if they knew they had just gone through such a horrible ordeal? Haven't some of these women admitted to having consensual sex with Cosby in the past? So I'm supposed to believe that even though he had consensual sex with some of these women, he still just randomly felt the need to drug and rape them? I'm not trying to play Devil's Advocate here, but I just think we're actually going to have to slow down and observe the facts before we make quick judgments. That's all I'm saying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bill+cosby+allegations

Thread Information