6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is gay, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crowder blocked off time for elective surgery during the 8th month of his wife's pregnancy and had complications.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Crowder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you guys see him complaining that his wife is legally allowed to divorce him without his consent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you guys see him complaining that his wife is legally allowed to divorce him without his consent?
    Missed that. I did notice him threatening to sue Candace Owens for extortion.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    posting Crowder videos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't she file pretty quickly after giving birth too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you guys believe this? apparently, if my wife doesnt want to stay married to me, shes allowed to divorce me. crazy world we live in

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like a catch, ladies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The perfect avatar for angry incel men whose entire worldview is built around their failures with women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The perfect avatar for angry incel men whose entire worldview is built around their failures with women.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/why-...e-good-for-you

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/wait...-the-right-way

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    copium

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After the birth, Steven bought a townhouse and left their home permanently. Hilary was unaware that Steven had hired a divorce attorney and asked his assistant to cut Hilary off financially. There is significant do entation substantiating these facts.
    https://yashar.substack.com/p/exclus...steven-crowder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its not at all surprising hearing that kind of stuff from a like crowder, but still jarring to hear

couldnt even fathom having that kind of relationship with my wife. thats gross

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Def not the story Crowder has put out there recently. Oh but I forgot MuH SubStAcK!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Def not the story Crowder has put out there recently. Oh but I forgot MuH SubStAcK!
    i mean theres literally a video there ... you dont need to read the article to see and hear that

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You follow Crowder's content?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look hes not a republican, he just closely follows crowder, matt walsh, jordan peterson, etc, reflexively defends donald trump at every opportunity

its a typical not a republican thing to do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean theres literally a video there ... you dont need to read the article to see and hear that
    I saw the video today so yeah Crowder def isn't who he portrays himself to be. That dude is def Jekyll and Hyde from what that patio camera showed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen quite a bit of his show over the years. It was best with Dave Landau but that went south. I'm one of those people who believes there's 2 sides to every story so even though I heard Dave's story from the Malice podcast I still believe everyone should be able to tell their side too. Welp, waking up today to that video of Crowder and his wife was pretty eye opening and unfortunate.

I don't know but I'm thinking that video could sink him and his new network. IDC either way because I rarely catch his show and am not into paywalls. Who will be the new "bigR" grifter to replace him?

There's so much drama in the podcast realm especially with those on the right or grifting to the right which I tell my gf all the time most of them are just grifters from Candace to Crowder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look hes not a republican, he just closely follows crowder, matt walsh, jordan peterson, etc, reflexively defends donald trump at every opportunity

its a typical not a republican thing to do
    What's that have to do with anything? Crowder is against abortion and I just see it as irresponsible actions that lead to abortion. I don't care either way if abortion exists or doesn't.

I've stated my views in a bullet point list replying to you most likely and i was what 1 out of like 10 towards Conservatism vs Liberalism. You fools think politics is sports!

And no, I don't follow Peterson and can't ing stand that Kermit sounding re . I don't really follow Walsh either outside of his do entary he created.

Why do you cry so much about what political leanings someone you don't know personally holds? Why do you constantly cry about nothing whatsoever as you try to make an issue out of it? Seems to be your MO.

And I don't defend Trump at every opportunity. I simply point out the errors in yalls bs posts pertaining to Trump because yall are all ing mentally ill with TDS levels out of this world unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw the video today so yeah Crowder def isn't who he portrays himself to be. That dude is def Jekyll and Hyde from what that patio camera showed.
    its literally how he acts on air. dudes a bully

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its literally how he acts on air. dudes a bully
    I noticed and was shocked at times. Especially shocked by what Landau stated on Malice's podcast. I truly think Landau is a comic genius and deserves more exposure.

I think Crowder got to a point where his "celebrity status" got to him and he became bigger in his own head than he truly is irl. Power corrupts and so does money. Maybe he's always been this way but more so behind the curtains.

Thread Information