Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who said I was talking to you, other than you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this magical thing called context

i'm sorry you embarrassed yourself though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this magical thing called context

i'm sorry you embarrassed yourself though
    While we're discussing context, why don't you share why it is you're supporting Sanders.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calling me rightwingnut when i have declared on this site that i'm supporting sanders in this election
    Boo calls me a wingnut repug too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like when she wears that banana pantsuit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While we're discussing context, why don't you share why it is you're supporting Sanders.
    He's the best candidate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the best candidate
    Do you agree with the majority of his policy proposals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you agree with the majority of his policy proposals?
    no. but i agree with more of his than any other candidate. and i also know a lot of his policies i'm not a particular fan of have no chance of getting through congress. i have been on record saying the pool of candidates sucks. from the current pool, he'll have my vote

look, i know in your head you already had me pegged as some right wing - cop loving guy, but i'm not here just to confirm your su ions
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-23-2016 at 09:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funniest & saddest thing about Bernie Sanders not being able to gain any traction with blacks is because of the liberal narrative in the media that completely alienates white men, and especially old white men, from black people. When the majority of your media coverage of race relations consists of showing white guys poppin' & tazin' black folk, you ain't gonna get black people to vote for Jesus himself. Fools like Boutons are crying in beds they made for themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funniest & saddest thing about Bernie Sanders not being able to gain any traction with blacks is because of the liberal narrative in the media that completely alienates white men, and especially old white men, from black people. When the majority of your media coverage of race relations consists of showing white guys poppin' & tazin' black folk, you ain't gonna get black people to vote for Jesus himself. Fools like Boutons are crying in beds they made for themselves.
    inb4 "you lie" and "GFY"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. but i agree with more of his than any other candidate. and i also know a lot of his policies i'm not a particular fan of have no chance of getting through congress. i have been on record saying the pool of candidates sucks. from the current pool, he'll have my vote

look, i know in your head you already had me pegged as some right wing - cop loving guy, but i'm not here just to confirm your su ions
    I just find it amusing that you cite your support of Sanders to rebut the rightwing designation when, in reality, you don't support Sanders' policy proposals. It was a disingenuous response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just find it amusing that you cite your support of Sanders to rebut the rightwing designation when, in reality, you don't support Sanders' policy proposals. It was a disingenuous response.
    if i was a rightwingnut i would support a rightwingnut candidate. and in this election, there is ample opportunity for that

occam's razor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if i was a rightwingnut i would support a rightwingnut candidate. and in this election, there is ample opportunity for that

occam's razor
    But you don't support Sanders' policies. You said you supported Sanders to appear more liberal than you are.

It's not a big deal. You give disingenuous responses on an internet message board. It was just an observation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you don't support Sanders' policies. You said you supported Sanders to appear more liberal than you are.

It's not a big deal. You give disingenuous responses on an internet message board. It was just an observation.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251487

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What am I supposed to imply from the information in that link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What am I supposed to imply from the information in that link?
    i have never hidden where i stand politically. claiming "you said you supported sanders to appear more liberal than you are" is just tinfoil hat talk. i'm quite open regarding where i stand. i said i support bernie because in this election, he has my support. i dont pretend to be right wing/left wing/etc. i do consider myself pretty down the middle, which makes it incredibly difficult for me to ever get behind one of the parties.

its still ridiculous to call somebody a rightwingnut if they have voiced their support for sanders, all things considered. but i know you've already got me pigeonholed as a conservative, so we aren't really getting anywhere here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have never hidden where i stand politically. claiming "you said you supported sanders to appear more liberal than you are" is just tinfoil hat talk. i'm quite open regarding where i stand. i said i support bernie because in this election, he has my support. i dont pretend to be right wing/left wing/etc. i do consider myself pretty down the middle, which makes it incredibly difficult for me to ever get behind one of the parties.

its still ridiculous to call somebody a rightwingnut if they have voiced their support for sanders, all things considered. but i know you've already got me pigeonholed as a conservative, so we aren't really getting anywhere here
    according to your survey it looks like you agree with Rubio's policy proposals. Why don't you support him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    according to your survey it looks like you agree with Rubio's policy proposals. Why don't you support him?
    firstly, in that thread i also specifically said

yeah i think their algorithm seems to disproportionally favor rubio
    secondly, i dont base my opinion/vote on an internet quiz. i just thought the quiz was interesting, and it gave a decent representation of where i stood (particularly on the second chart posted there)

feel free to continue your witch hunt though, its making you look stupid(er)

we disagreed on a police case, he must be a neocon
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-23-2016 at 11:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    firstly, in that thread i also specifically said

secondly, i dont base my opinion/vote on an internet quiz. i just thought the quiz was interesting, and it gave a decent representation of where i stood (particularly on the second chart posted there)

feel free to continue your witch hunt though, its making you look stupid(er)

we disagreed on a police case, he must be a neocon
    No witch hunt or hissy fit. Just found it funny you referenced your "support" for Bernie without mentioning the fact that you only support him because none of his proposals would get through congress. Again, it was just an observation. No need to be so defensive

We all know which side you play for Mr Prosecutor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't think of a better display of passive-aggressive pseudo psychoanalysis than what this thread devolved to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't think of a better display of passive-aggressive pseudo psychoanalysis than what this thread devolved to
    Kardashian brothers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^super edgy exhibit B.

Too afraid to call someone a conservative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^super edgy exhibit B.

Too afraid to call someone a conservative.
    That was a reference to the fact that you and your brother spurraider are Armenian "Lawyers", always eager to come to each other's defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a reference to the fact that you and your brother spurraider are Armenian "Lawyers", always eager to come to each other's defense.
    Thanks for letting everyone on here know your feelings on that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still scarred to call him a conservative

Thread Information