Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still scarred to call him a conservative
    Conservative is a relative term. If he doesn't identify as a conservative, it means nothing to me.

You seem incapable of following the argument, but I took issue with the fact that he invoked his support for Sanders as a retort when in reality he doesn't support his policies.

Is that ok with you bub?
    Last edited by Th'Pusher; 02-24-2016 at 01:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative is a relative term. If he doesn't identify as a conservative, it means nothing to me.

You seem incapable of following the argument, but I took issue with the fact that he invoked his support for Sanders as a retort when in reality he doesn't support his policies.

Is that ok with you bub?
    I followed quite well. You intimated that he was a conservative, but pussyfooted around it. That you signed off with a passive aggressive "we know which side your own" proves my point, bub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I followed quite well. You intimated that he was a conservative, but pussyfooted around it. That you signed off with a passive aggressive "we know which side your own" proves my point, bub.
    My reference to knowing where he stood while calling him "mr prosecutor" was an allusion to a previous encounter with spurraider where I took the position that he didn't have the fundamental tools to be an effective defense attorney due to his inherent bias toward the law. It had zero to do with his politics.

Why don't you stop analyzing you're not equipped to analyze? Baby bother Kardashian can stand on his own. Go whine about the Turks or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bias towards the law/law enforcement has zero to do with my politics?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His inherent bias toward the law . . . had zero to do with his politics.
    Huh? How?

Why don't you try to explain yourself for once and not make stupid snarky jokes that aren't funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would be someones outline major points on why hillary is a better choice over bernie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bias towards the law/law enforcement has zero to do with my politics?

Could you not be very liberal while still strongly supporting law enforcement?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? How?

Why don't you try to explain yourself for once and not make stupid snarky jokes that aren't funny.
    Let brother Kardashian handle this. It really doesn't involve you tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What would be someones outline major points on why hillary is a better choice over bernie?
    bernie ideas are pipe dreams.
    hillary can pretend to like some of those ideas.
    makes her more electable.
    she's lucky that he's the only dem left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let brother Kardashian handle this. It really doesn't involve you tbh.
    I'm asking you, how is his bias towards LE irrelevant to his politics. That was your assertion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could you not be very liberal while still strongly supporting law enforcement?
    zero to do with politics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ting on yourself

calling me rightwingnut when i have declared on this site that i'm supporting sanders in this election
    most here would probably call me a rightwingnut, but i'd support sanders if its him vs Trump in the end.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's an oldie from neocon/MIC-lover Hillary, supporter of genocidal Israel, grovellng to AIPAC

Clinton says U.S. could "totally obliterate" Iran

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...24332720080422

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Even by the standards of arms deals between the United States and Saudi Arabia, this one was enormous. A consortium of American defense contractors led by Boeing would deliver $29 billion worth of advanced fighter jets to the United States' oil-rich ally in the Middle East.

Israeli officials were agitated, reportedly complaining to the Obama administration that this substantial enhancement to Saudi air power risked disrupting the region's fragile balance of power. The deal appeared to collide with the State Department’s do ented concerns about the repressive policies of the Saudi royal family.

But now, in late 2011, Hillary Clinton’s State Department was formally clearing the sale, asserting that it was in the national interest. At press conferences in Washington to announce the department’s approval, an assistant secretary of state, Andrew Shapiro, declared that the deal had been “a top priority” for Clinton personally. Shapiro, a longtime aide to Clinton since her Senate days, added that the “U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army have excellent relationships in Saudi Arabia.”

These were not the only relationships bridging leaders of the two nations. In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, the philanthropic enterprise she has overseen with her husband, former president Bill Clinton. Just two months before the deal was finalized, Boeing -- the defense contractor that manufactures one of the fighter jets the Saudis were especially keen to acquire, the F-15 -- contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to a company press release.

The Saudi deal was one of dozens of arms sales approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department that placed weapons in the hands of governments that had also donated money to the Clinton family philanthropic empire, an International Business Times investigation has found.

Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure -- derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) -- represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.

The Clinton-led State Department also authorized $151 billion of separate Pentagon-brokered deals for 16 of the countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation, resulting in a 143 percent increase in completed sales to those nations over the same time frame during the Bush administration.

These extra sales were part of a broad increase in American military exports that accompanied Obama’s arrival in the White House.

The 143 percent increase in U.S. arms sales to Clinton Foundation donors compares to an 80 percent increase in such sales to all countries over the same time period.

http://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-found...rtment-1934187

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Hillary is clearly lying right now about how Obamacare has reduced cost of health care for most Americans. For the majority of people who already had insurance, their premiums increased.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary is clearly lying right now about how Obamacare has reduced cost of health care for most Americans. For the majority of people who already had insurance, their premiums increased.
    Hillary's response to this woman (at her town hall) whose premiums nearly tripled is that she is gonna try to get more non-profit organizations to offer health insurance - that those should be cheaper. This woman is a sucker for believing Obama when he said you can keep your plan, you doctor and get $2500 lower premium and worse for believing Hillary that she's gonna try to lower costs. Those premiums are only going to get higher. This is the last year the insurance companies are subsidized (risk corridors, etc.) - the true cost of this abomination is gonna be revealed just in time for the election (although I'm sure Obama will delay until after Nov. 8).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who really doesn't think she's going to take us into another war?

No democratic candidate has made me this nervous in my lifetime. The steaks are simply too high to vote for her.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No democratic candidate has made me this nervous in my lifetime. The steaks are simply too high to vote for her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Technically she's not a democratic candidate. A neocon wearing blue would be more accurate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technically she's not a democratic candidate. A neocon wearing blue would be more accurate.
    Well... technically she is a democratic candidate but in reality she has many neoconservative positions especially when it comes to foreign policy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clintons' $93 Million Romance With Wall Street

Take a look at how much dough they've raked in — tough to believe they're going to hold the banks accountable.

For 24 years Bill and Hillary Clinton have courted Wall Street money with notable success. During that time the New York banks contributed:

• $11.17 million to Bill Clinton's presidential campaign in 1992.
    • $28.37 million for his re-election in 1996.
    • $2.13 million to Hillary Clinton's senatorial campaign in 2002.
    • $6.02 million for her re-election in 2006.
    • $14.61 million to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2008.
    • $21.42 million to her 2016 campaign.

The total here is $83.72 million for the six campaigns,i ii disbursed from 11 banks:

Goldman Sachs,
    Citigroup,
    UBS,
    Bank of America/Merrill Lynch,
    Wells Fargo,
    Barclay's,
    JP Morgan Chase,
    CIBC,
    Credit Suisse,
    Deutsche Bank, and
    Morgan Stanley.

Then there were the speeches. Sixteen days after leaving the White House in 2001, Mr. Clinton delivered a speech to Morgan Stanley, for which he was paid $125,000. That was the first of many speeches to the New York banks. Over the next 14 years, Mr. Clinton's Wall Street speaking engagements earned him a total of $5,910,000:v

• $1,550,000 from Goldman Sachs.
    • $1,690,000 from UBS.
    • $1,075,000 from Bank of America/Merrill Lynch.
    • $770,000 from Deutsche Bank.
    • $700,000 from Citigroup

After she resigned as Secretary of State in 2012, Hillary Clinton took to the lecture circuit as well. Some of her income has come to light during the current presidential campaign, like the $675,000 she was paid for three speeches to Goldman Sachs. That disclosure, however, belittles her financial achievement and the scope of her audiences. She also addressed the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Ameriprise, Apollo Management Holdings, CIBC, Fidelity Investments, and Golden Tree Asset Management, earning another $2,265,000.viNo other political couple in modern history has enjoyed so much money flowing to them from Wall Street for such a long time—$92.57 million over a quarter century.

During a CNN forum on February 3, Anderson Cooper wondered if Goldman Sachs' $675,000 might impact her prospective presidential decisions. Defending her integrity with undisguised indignation, she described her independence from the banks:

Anybody who knows me, who thinks that they can influence me, name anything they've influenced me on. Just name one thing. I'm out here every day saying I'm going to shut them down, I'm going after them. I'm going to jail them if they should be jailed. I'm going to break them up.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/clintons-93-million-romance-wall-street

The banks and the Clintons knows why the banks give them money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clintons' $93 Million Romance With Wall Street

Take a look at how much dough they've raked in — tough to believe they're going to hold the banks accountable.

For 24 years Bill and Hillary Clinton have courted Wall Street money with notable success. During that time the New York banks contributed:

• $11.17 million to Bill Clinton's presidential campaign in 1992.
    • $28.37 million for his re-election in 1996.
    • $2.13 million to Hillary Clinton's senatorial campaign in 2002.
    • $6.02 million for her re-election in 2006.
    • $14.61 million to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2008.
    • $21.42 million to her 2016 campaign.

The total here is $83.72 million for the six campaigns,i ii disbursed from 11 banks:

Goldman Sachs,
    Citigroup,
    UBS,
    Bank of America/Merrill Lynch,
    Wells Fargo,
    Barclay's,
    JP Morgan Chase,
    CIBC,
    Credit Suisse,
    Deutsche Bank, and
    Morgan Stanley.

Then there were the speeches. Sixteen days after leaving the White House in 2001, Mr. Clinton delivered a speech to Morgan Stanley, for which he was paid $125,000. That was the first of many speeches to the New York banks. Over the next 14 years, Mr. Clinton's Wall Street speaking engagements earned him a total of $5,910,000:v

• $1,550,000 from Goldman Sachs.
    • $1,690,000 from UBS.
    • $1,075,000 from Bank of America/Merrill Lynch.
    • $770,000 from Deutsche Bank.
    • $700,000 from Citigroup

After she resigned as Secretary of State in 2012, Hillary Clinton took to the lecture circuit as well. Some of her income has come to light during the current presidential campaign, like the $675,000 she was paid for three speeches to Goldman Sachs. That disclosure, however, belittles her financial achievement and the scope of her audiences. She also addressed the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Ameriprise, Apollo Management Holdings, CIBC, Fidelity Investments, and Golden Tree Asset Management, earning another $2,265,000.viNo other political couple in modern history has enjoyed so much money flowing to them from Wall Street for such a long time—$92.57 million over a quarter century.

During a CNN forum on February 3, Anderson Cooper wondered if Goldman Sachs' $675,000 might impact her prospective presidential decisions. Defending her integrity with undisguised indignation, she described her independence from the banks:

Anybody who knows me, who thinks that they can influence me, name anything they've influenced me on. Just name one thing. I'm out here every day saying I'm going to shut them down, I'm going after them. I'm going to jail them if they should be jailed. I'm going to break them up.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/clintons-93-million-romance-wall-street

The banks and the Clintons knows why the banks give them money.
    And yet, you're gonna vote for her (in the general)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with

“Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

“F— off,” she replied.

That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of “First Family Detail,” a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and those whom they guard.

Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties. Regarding the Clintons, Kessler presents Chelsea as a model protectee who respected and appreciated her agents. He describes Bill as a difficult chief executive but an easygoing ex-president. And Kessler exposes Hillary as an epically abusive Arctic monster.

“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.”

He adds: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

Kessler was an investigative reporter with the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post and has penned 19 other books. Among much more in “First Family Detail,” he reports:

•  “Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”

“Hillary didn’t like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House,” one former agent remembers. “She asked if they would wear business suits instead. The uniform’s a sign of pride, and they’re proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it.”

• Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.” Another former member of her detail recollects,

“Hillary never talked to us . . . Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”

“We spent years with her,” yet another Secret Service agent notes. “She never said thank you.”

Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”

One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as par ions.”

• Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.

“She caught the guy on a ladder doing the light bulb,” says Franette McCulloch, who served at that time as assistant White House pastry chef. “He was a basket case.”

• White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Kessler reports, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.

• While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ”

Secret Service “agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler concludes. “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service.”

After studying the Secret Service and its relationships with dozens of presidents, vice presidents and their families, Ronald Kessler’s astonishment at Hillary Clinton’s inhumanity should reverberate in every American’s head.

As he told me: “No one would hire such a person to work at a McDonald’s, and yet she is being considered for president of the United States.”
    http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-...-to-work-with/

not surprised since you can see right through her fakeness, but still what a

Thread Information