Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-...-to-work-with/

not surprised since you can see right through her fakeness, but still what a
    Written by some guy from Newsmax? Couldn't post something from Drudge?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Are Winning Votes, but Not Hearts

The victories were lopsided. The celebrations were effusive. The delegates were piling up by the hundreds.
    But Donald J. Trump and Hillary Clinton’s resounding triumphs on Tuesday masked a profound, historic and unusual reality: Most Americans still don’t like him. Or her.

Both major parties must now confront the depth of skepticism, resistance and distaste for their front-runners, a sentiment that would profoundly shape a potential general election showdown between Mr. Trump and Mrs. Clinton.

Even as they watched the two candidates amass large margins on Tuesday, historians and strategists struggled to recall a time when more than half the country has held such stubbornly low opinions of the leading figures in the Democratic and Republican Parties.

“There is no analogous election in the modern era where the two top candidates for the nomination are as divisive and weak,” said Steve Schmidt, a top campaign adviser to George W. Bush in 2004 and John McCain in 2008. “There is no precedent for it.”

But Mr. Trump has unnerved many Americans with his inflammatory oratory and radical-sounding proposals. And Mrs. Clinton, while viewed as a more seasoned and serious political figure, has struggled in her campaign to win the trust of the American electorate. And it is all but impossible for the country to take a fresh look at them.

According to Gallup, 53 percent of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Mrs. Clinton and 63 percent have such a view of Mr. Trump.

“You are talking about two universally known figures here,” said David Axelrod, the Democratic strategist and former adviser in the Obama White House. “The strong feeling that each generates is unusual.”

The negative perceptions will be difficult to overcome.

Fewer than half of Republican voters across five states on Tuesday said Mr. Trump was honest and trustworthy. Even in the states where he won, a majority of voters do not view him as truthful.

And while majorities of Democratic voters viewed Mrs. Clinton as honest and trustworthy, she finished second to Mr. Sanders among those who said honesty mattered most in their decision.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/16...rump.html?_r=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

The factual bottom line is that Hillary Clinton is the most honest candidate in the 2016 election.

Bernie Sanders is a close second, making them the two most comparatively “honest” politicians in the race.

In contrast, Donald Trump rates out as nearly a pathological liar, and

Cruz doesn’t do much better.

So much for the notion that Clinton is the one who can’t be trusted.

This false perception is largely a function of her longtime status as the clear frontrunner and expected winner, causing the other candidates to take the most shots at her honesty out of desperation.

But as the above numbers irrefutably spell out, when the others accuse Hillary of lying, it most often turns out they’re the ones who are lying.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fac...ponents/24196/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

The factual bottom line is that Hillary Clinton is the most honest candidate in the 2016 election.

Bernie Sanders is a close second, making them the two most comparatively “honest” politicians in the race.

In contrast, Donald Trump rates out as nearly a pathological liar, and

Cruz doesn’t do much better.

So much for the notion that Clinton is the one who can’t be trusted.

This false perception is largely a function of her longtime status as the clear frontrunner and expected winner, causing the other candidates to take the most shots at her honesty out of desperation.

But as the above numbers irrefutably spell out, when the others accuse Hillary of lying, it most often turns out they’re the ones who are lying.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fac...ponents/24196/

I saw this a few days ago and I was surprise. Didn't post because most of you hate her so what the . LOL

What do you think about that FkLA and TheSanityAnnex

hater
    , your idol is a pathological liar.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I saw this a few days ago and I was surprise. Didn't post because most of you hate her so what the . LOL

hater
    My guy Kasich looks to grade out the same as Hillary. And the reason Hillary grades so high is because no one really grills her on the home server/deleted emails/classified emails and if they do ask her she just avoids the question and doesn't answer so they can't count that as a lie. She also has never been questioned about why her foundation is under federal investigation as well. Basically she only grades out honestly because no one has the balls to put the screws to her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Are Winning Votes, but Not Hearts
    votes win elections

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guy Kasich looks to grade out the same as Hillary. And the reason Hillary grades so high is because no one really grills her on the home server/deleted emails/classified emails and if they do ask her she just avoids the question and doesn't answer so they can't count that as a lie. She also has never been questioned about why her foundation is under federal investigation as well. Basically she only grades out honestly because no one has the balls to put the screws to her.
    Basically. Just a professional snake that knows how to slither her way around tough questions.

Reporter: 'Did you wipe the server?'
    Shillary: 'Like with a cloth?' *fake Shillary laugh*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?

But this is not about anyone's personal life, is it?

This is about political issues and what's being asked/talked about with each candidate at any given debate.

Now do you want to add some irrelevant questions about her 2012 stuff? Go right ahead but this is not about her personal shortcomings.

LOL, I'm always put in an awkward position of having to defend this woman when I'm not even a fan of hers. But you have to be objective and see it how it is.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What hasn't been asked of her about the servers that she hasn't answered? In the 11 hours of testimony alone, what was left out in your opinion?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ?

But this is not about anyone's personal life, is it?

This is about political issues and what's being asked/talked about with each candidate at any given debate.

Now do you want to add some irrelevant questions about her 2012 stuff? Go right ahead but this is not about her personal shortcomings.

LOL, I'm always put in an awkward position of having to defend this woman when I'm not even a fan of hers. But you have to be objective and see it how it is.
    While Secretary of State the setting up of an unsecured personal server, sending classified emails over it, and having aides remove classified markings is not a political issue? While Secretary of State and doing favors for large donations to her husband's foundation is not a political issue?

There is a reason Hillary is tied to four separate government investigations.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What hasn't been asked of her about the servers that she hasn't answered? In the 11 hours of testimony alone, what was left out in your opinion?
    These questions were not covered in the article Reck posted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Basically. Just a professional snake that knows how to slither her way around tough questions.

Reporter: 'Did you wipe the server?'
    Shillary: 'Like with a cloth?' *fake Shillary laugh*
    Yup. She also just flat refuses to answer questions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does she normally speak in that sing songy cadence every time she has a rally? Really annoying especially in combination with her voice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These questions were not covered in the article Reck posted.
    Why didn't they ask her? They had 11 hours.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should she provide answers?

The witch hunters ask the questions, it's on the witch hunters to get the answers.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-24-2016 at 10:40 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why didn't they ask her? They had 11 hours.
    You are having trouble following, I'm referencing politic acts questions/chart. Go to politifact and click on Hilary's section. You can look at every question they rated true/false. Her questions from 11 hours of testimony are not on there.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why should she provide answers?

The witch hunters ask the questions, it on the witch hunters to get the answers.
    Obama's DOJ and FBI are now witch hunters?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are having trouble following, I'm referencing politic acts questions/chart. Go to politifact and click on Hilary's section. You can look at every question they rated true/false. Her questions from 11 hours of testimony are not on there.
    You are having trouble following your own claim.

Your claim is no one asked her any tough questions about her emails. She was asked questions by Congress for 11 hours. Are you saying no tough questions about her emails were asked in that 11 hours?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You are having trouble following your own claim.

Your claim is no one asked her any tough questions about her emails. She was asked questions by Congress for 11 hours. Are you saying no tough questions about her emails were asked in that 11 hours?

Yes or no.
    Still not following and now creating claims out of thin air. I'll quote the article/chart I'm talking about. You are the only one talking about 11 hours.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

hater
    4 Chump

with love,

TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There is a breakdown of all her graded questions. Tell me how many are from her 11 hours of testimony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. She also just flat refuses to answer questions.
    Which questions did she refuse to answer?

And yes, I am including the 11 hours of Congress questioning her.

If she lied or refused to answer something in that time, you are free to cite those as examples that are not included in the article you are oddly trying to limit yourself to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a breakdown of all her graded questions. Tell me how many are from her 11 hours of testimony.
    I am asking you, TSA, what questions she refused to answer or lied in the course of answering during that questioning.

Just say if you can't do it.

I don't expect anything but impotent snark from you at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama's DOJ and FBI are now witch hunters?
    No, the Repugs are obviously putting enormous pressure, as head did on the CIA/NSA to support his invasion of Iraq for oil.

Benghazi!

she murdered Vince Foster!

Whitewater!

emails!

Benghazi!

Christmas card lists!

Benghazi!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I am asking you, TSA, what questions she refused to answer or lied in the course of answering during that questioning.

Just say if you can't do it.

I don't expect anything but impotent snark from you at this point.
    Her 11 hours of testimony was never being discussed. I haven't listened to 11 hours of her testimony, have you ?

Your question to the current discussion is irrelevant, but go ahead and ask it five more times.

Thread Information