Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golly! up to 31% from 25%!!!!

America is ed and un able when Hillary is seen as a bigger liar than your boy Trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America is ed and un able when Hillary is seen as a bigger liar than your boy Trash.
    She brought in on herself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She brought in on herself.
    nope, she been slandered, ridcilued trashed, lied about, witch-hunted for decades by Repugs and right wing hate media, and, obviously, in your case, it has worked.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One astonishing picture of Hillary Clinton shows who and what we've become

https://www.cnet.com/news/one-astoni...tag=CAD590a51e

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do agree 100% the H1B should be abolished or at least taxed at a very high penalty.

More and more Americans, even those graduating with actual good degrees (STEM) and decent to good GPAs are having rough times finding careers that match their majors and pay fair entry-level salaries (say, about $70k in Texas for CS and engineering positions) fresh out of college as one should expect after 4 years of hard work and scholarship.

As a 4.0 STEM graduate millennial American citizen, who had an insanely but unnecessarily hard time job searching when companies would ordinarily be fawning and fighting over me... I only landed ONE $70k offer am fortunate to be here... I am supporting the election of Donald Trump and staunchly support a 50% tax penalty on each foreign worker's salary on corporations who hire non-US citizens! Protect the American citizen's priority and primacy for employment in the workplace. This is ESSENTIAL!
    Hear, hear!

Do you happen to know anyone who currently works at Google - maybe a former classmate? They have a referral system that would get your application to the top of the heap. Also, my dd's room-mate interned at MicroSoft this past summer and they requested resumes from her friends. Maybe they have something similar for graduates. Don't know how you'd get to know current MS employees though.

Does anyone know why only the left-most column of Hillary's issues are clickable? Is it because I didn't agree to the Trump is unfit to be president statement :-) Hopefully she's not gonna run the country the way her website is run - as in not working - lol.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hear, hear!

Do you happen to know anyone who currently works at Google - maybe a former classmate? They have a referral system that would get your application to the top of the heap. Also, my dd's room-mate interned at MicroSoft this past summer and they requested resumes from her friends. Maybe they have something similar for graduates. Don't know how you'd get to know current MS employees though.

Does anyone know why only the left-most column of Hillary's issues are clickable? Is it because I didn't agree to the Trump is unfit to be president statement :-) Hopefully she's not gonna run the country the way her website is run - as in not working - lol.
    Can I work from home or work in Texas?

I'm not going to move to Libcon Valley, surrounded by pansexual weirdos, pay 60% in income taxes, $50 for a chinese buffet, or not get any bags when I have to go to the grocery store in that hole state. And that's before my body gets sagitally split in half by the San Andreas... no thank you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can I work from home or work in Texas?

I'm not going to move to Libcon Valley, surrounded by pansexual weirdos, pay 60% in income taxes, $50 for a chinese buffet, or not get any bags when I have to go to the grocery store in that hole state. And that's before my body gets sagitally split in half by the San Andreas... no thank you.
    Hahaha - sounds like my dd - no thanks to $15 hamburgers and high rent for some little space (the only thing that's cheap there is Uber - which I know is a sore point with you guys in Austin :-) She and her friends want to try Seattle next summer - at least 9+% doesn't come straight off the top in state taxes.

If you're looking for a good employer with cheap cost of living (and don't mind the cold), check out Epic Systems in Wisconsin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahaha - sounds like my dd - no thanks to $15 hamburgers and high rent for some little space (the only thing that's cheap there is Uber - which I know is a sore point with you guys in Austin :-) She and her friends want to try Seattle next summer - at least 9+% doesn't come straight off the top in state taxes.

If you're looking for a good employer with cheap cost of living (and don't mind the cold), check out Epic Systems in Wisconsin.
    I love the cold... and the white girls up there are raised properly and way hotter than they are in Dallas. Seriously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe no one would hire you.
    I only applied to jobs in TX, plus one in MA at IBM (but that was kind of an oddity).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol "we've become"... more like her deplorable supporters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "we've become"... more like her deplorable supporters
    Those look like young people. It's all about collecting trophies to boost your social media rep.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u'll be sucking her hairy balls after she gets the nomination
    How hairy were those balls you were sucking after Hillary lost the election?

Lite

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The minions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How hairy were those balls you were sucking after Hillary lost the election?

Lite
    was never a fan of hillary. she was just less ty than trump

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was never a fan of hillary. she was just less ty than trump
    You like her enough to talk some serious on her behalf.

Thread Information