Page 5 of 296 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Any idea who the 3 2017 guys Malik had mentioned were thinking of committing on NSD? Best guesses if nothing else?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting the next DB coach will be Purdue's Taver Johnson.

http://www.purduesports.com/sports/m...on_885955.html

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from WR Camron Buckley of Cedar Hill (24/7):

“Texas is about to make some moves,” Buckley said. “I was definitely impressed with that big recruiting class that they had. That shows that they are really committed to turning things around. It got my attention.”

“Texas is high on my list right now,” Buckley said. “I just want to get down there for junior day and talk with the coaches and see what I like about it and things like that. It’s definitely a school I want to make an official visit to later on.”

“Coach Strong came by the school two weeks ago, so that’s when we got a chance to talk,” Buckley said. “I hadn’t seen him since the camp in the summer, so he was happy to see me. He said he loves me and wants me down there.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Big headed kids poor coaching

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Brick is a terrible D line coach. Hopefully there's someone else one staff who can teach them pass rush moves.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Strong interview on 104.9 The Horn this morning.

Some talk about closing out the '16 class and how he had different approaches with each prospect.

http://hornfm.com/texas-hc-charlie-strong-joins-be/

2012 class did have a bad turnout 8-9 guys either transferred or were kicked off the team. Malcom Brown and Donald Hawkins are in the NFL, Anthony Fera in the CFL. Couple that with tough injury plagued careers of Johnathan Gray and Dalton Santos. Still up in the air what happens with Hassan Ridgeway, Caleb Bluiett, Paul Boyette and Bryce Cottrell. All other than Hassan redshirted as freshman and will be at UT another year still have a good shot at making it to the league.

The Football Brainiacs are reporting DE Taquon Graham of Temple will be in Austin on the 27th.

Curious what kind of impact this has on future targets. Pretty telling when someone like Shark speaks on this topic he's usually pretty reserved.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He went a bit too far I think.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Who?

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting the next DB coach will be Purdue's Taver Johnson.

http://www.purduesports.com/sports/m...on_885955.html

Per Higs, this is a very premature announcement. Wouldn't be surprised if they jumped the gun and Taver doesn't actually get hired.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting TE Major Tennison will be at the Junior Day on February 27th.

All four '17 commitments should be in attendance.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    The Ole Miss situation is much, much worse than they are letting on publicly. Multiple Level 1 infractions under Freeze's watch.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kids tend to do that, you can't blame the entire student body for the thoughts and words of a few ignorant pricks. I guarantee that UT has students with that same at ude.

The Ole Miss situation is much, much worse than they are letting on publicly. Multiple Level 1 infractions under Freeze's watch.
    Yea, didn't see that one coming. Dude is recruiting nationally to Mississippi, how the did he think he wouldn't get caught. It would take a dump truck amount of money to get me back to live in that state. And I have a load of family there. Rats will be jumping ship fairly quickly with this one.

You know, back in the 90's when Washington got caught, they had the book thrown at them but they didn't care since they won a MNC. Ole Miss has nothing to show for this. They have always been a ty program, now they will be back to the stain once again.

aggsy take notice, this is you future if you let the bag men loose.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, 2018 WR Drue Jackson of Sachse will be in Austin for Junior Day.

http://247sports.com/Player/Drue-Jackson-77907

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4098300/drue-jackson

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any school that all of the sudden puts together a few REALLY good recruiting classes in a row kind of "out of the blue" is generally doing something "different" (under the table). I'm not surprised.

Rumor on Twitter that if Haley makes lateral move to A&M that Texas will go after DL Coach Sean Spencer of Penn State. Just a rumor right now and long way until we reach that point just throwing it out there. Not sure how much truth there may be here.

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...er_882977.html

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Rumor on Twitter that if Haley makes lateral move to A&M that Texas will go after DL Coach Sean Spencer of Penn State. Just a rumor right now and long way until we reach that point just throwing it out there. Not sure how much truth there may be here.

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...er_882977.html
    Spencer seems like he would be a quality hire.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting A&M has made an official offer to Coach Haley and it will be more money than he's making in Austin.

They mentioned this one could come down to whether or not Texas wants to make a counter offer.

Thread Information