Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he might as well gone come on out and admit Kobe is better than Tammy...he already let Tammy lose 25 million to wine and didn't tell him he was a Wine vineyard owner....

"It's like watching Michael [Jordan], I was just watching," Popovich told reporters after the game. "It was great. It was great. We made some mistakes. He took advantage of it. He's fantastic."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he might as well gone come on out and admit Kobe is better than Tammy...he already let Tammy lose 25 million to wine and didn't tell him he was a Wine vineyard owner....
    Pop is the ultimate troll you dumb ass. You can't believe pop actually thinks this. He's just playing nice and you assholes lap it up.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop also known as the king of trolls

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop is the ultimate troll you dumb ass. You can't believe pop actually thinks this. He's just playing nice and you assholes lap it up.

I understand the betrayal and hurt heart over this....take your time bro....use whatever you need to ease the pain....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand the betrayal and hurt heart over this....take your time bro....use whatever you need to ease the pain....

Amused more ore like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop subtly saying Duncan is the best ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

See anything here familiar?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh Pop said something nice about Kobe he must be trollin'
    Why the would Pop troll a past his prime Kobe who plays for an irrelevant team right now?
    What does he gain?
    That doesnt make any sense ...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yet watching the current Kobe is like, umm... watching Michael Jordan on a baseball pitch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't see what the big deal is to show Kobe some respect, you spurfans need to settle down with the "hurr durr hes trolling and saying dunkent is numero uno"

ing frijoleros

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy living in OPs head as usual

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't see what the big deal is to show Kobe some respect, you spurfans need to settle down with the "hurr durr hes trolling and saying dunkent is numero uno"

ing frijoleros
    It's a sexual trait tbh ...like the old in living color skit ..."hated it"!!
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 02-07-2016 at 11:42 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a sexual trait tbh ...like the old living single skit ..."hated it"!!
    What kind of incoherent post is this? What's a sexual trait? What makes a sexual trait? How do you know its a sexual trait?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What kind of incoherent post is this? What's a sexual trait? What makes a sexual trait? How do you know its a sexual trait?
    The stooped shoulders-the high cuffs on his sport coat-the sport coat-wearing pre shined shoes-Kool says his ass crack has a tattooed arrow pointing downwards, how would Kool know that unless it were true?

I rest my case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Pop said something nice about Kobe he must be trollin'
    Why the would Pop troll a past his prime Kobe who plays for an irrelevant team right now?
    What does he gain?
    That doesnt make any sense ...
    Makes as much sense as a group of Lakers trolls posting on a Spurs forum about a washed up team cancer who's team is at the bottom on the standings at the break.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stooped shoulders-the high cuffs on his sport coat-the sport coat-wearing pre shined shoes-Kool says his ass crack has a tattooed arrow pointing downwards, how would Kool know that unless it were true?

I rest my case.

I was talking about how does one know a fan is sexual based on stuff people say? You haven't seen that person to know what he's wearing or how he looks like. Saying people are s because they're saying someone is trolling is odd to me.

How does one come up with that even?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just really don't see any point to these threads and am still baffled by the responses they attract. It's obvious that they all like and respect one another, they all show mutual respect for one another, and the rivalry was great while it lasted. I used to look forward to those old spurs/Lakers games allot. Both our teams got 5 rings post Jordan and no one can argue that they're the best of this era, the only point of contention is whose 1 and whose 2. Personally, I put the spurs ahead due to overall consistency, longevity and frankly because they did it differently. .....internally and on a shoe string budget compared to the Lakers. As for those guys, kobe, Manu, Tim, Tony, pop.....they all respect one another and pushed one another. I kinda wish they could have one last epic series with awesome nostalgic promos.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just really don't see any point to these threads and am still baffled by the responses they attract. It's obvious that they all like and respect one another, they all show mutual respect for one another, and the rivalry was great while it lasted. I used to look forward to those old spurs/Lakers games allot. Both our teams got 5 rings post Jordan and no one can argue that they're the best of this era, the only point of contention is whose 1 and whose 2. Personally, I put the spurs ahead due to overall consistency, longevity and frankly because they did it differently. .....internally and on a shoe string budget compared to the Lakers. As for those guys, kobe, Manu, Tim, Tony, pop.....they all respect one another and pushed one another. I kinda wish they could have one last epic series with awesome nostalgic promos.

The Acceptance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The league didn't start "post Jordan," you sucka. You have 5 les... we have 16.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league didn't start "post Jordan," you sucka. You have 5 les... we have 16.
    Is this your favorite song?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    "No question, Michael was a tougher, more intimidating defender. He could break through virtually any screen and shut down almost any player with his intense, laser-focused style of defense," said Jackson, who coached Jordan to six championships and Bryant to five.

Poop WITHOUT Tim:

-1996-97: (17-47)
    -2000 postseason: lost to a Suns team WITHOUT Kidd

Spurs= Team Duncan

Thread Information