faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I got a question concerning particle physics and I know you're an expert in that field so I'm humbly asking you for enlightenment here. My question is about charge transfer in molecular collision. For example, when an electrically charged gas molecule (e.g. N2+) collides with a neutral molecule XY, does the charge transfer to XY or not, or does it depend on the type of the XY molecule or that of the collision? And if there's no charge transfer, and the two (or possibly more) molecules happen to form a cluster (at very low temperature) due to van der Waals force, does the presence of the charge enhance the bond? Or conversely weakens it or even makes it impossible?

And if my question extends beyond your domain of knowledge, could you recommend some articles relating to this topic? Thanks :

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Why didn't you ask me my friend....I can tell you all about the transfer in molecular collision from electronically charged gas particles....

Holla at your boy Kool when u get a chance or just watch this....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I believe you have as much knowledge in science as you do in basketball, tbh.

and that's why I didn't bother to ask you my friend.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I believe you have as much knowledge in science as you do in basketball, tbh.

and that's why I didn't bother to ask you my friend.
    Never judge a book by its cover

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DMC

Help the boy out for god sake.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Hey BUMP, you still Bernoullin' s at UTA? Sixth year sop re now?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never judge a book by its cover
    If the cover has some sucking a on it, you can bet the book is about gotry.. i.e. you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got a question concerning particle physics and I know you're an expert in that field so I'm humbly asking you for enlightenment here. My question is about charge transfer in molecular collision. For example, when an electrically charged gas molecule (e.g. N2+) collides with a neutral molecule XY, does the charge transfer to XY or not, or does it depend on the type of the XY molecule or that of the collision? And if there's no charge transfer, and the two (or possibly more) molecules happen to form a cluster (at very low temperature) due to van der Waals force, does the presence of the charge enhance the bond? Or conversely weakens it or even makes it impossible?

And if my question extends beyond your domain of knowledge, could you recommend some articles relating to this topic? Thanks :
    Haven't even had my 1st cup of coffee and this already? lol

I'd have to dig my books out for that question. I can tell you if your system is experiencing CID and/or space charge neutralization based on the test results. I don't have the energy (no pun intended) to go back to theoretical physics to explain why on a molecular level (but I'm sure you already know why).

I can give you a list of the fastest dark molecules ever to cross a partial pressure field though.

The books/articles I could suggest are just as easily found by anyone. They all say the same thing.

If you can tell me the characteristics of your accelerator I can make some suggestions on how to test for what you're hoping to find.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Haven't even had my 1st cup of coffee and this already? lol

I'd have to dig my books out for that question. I can tell you if your system is experiencing CID and/or space charge neutralization based on the test results. I don't have the energy (no pun intended) to go back to theoretical physics to explain why on a molecular level (but I'm sure you already know why).

I can give you a list of the fastest dark molecules ever to cross a partial pressure field though.

The books/articles I could suggest are just as easily found by anyone. They all say the same thing.

If you can tell me the characteristics of your accelerator I can make some suggestions on how to test for what you're hoping to find.

you and the non vaginal sex boy are just frauds.....total charlatans.....

Stop stealing intellectual and passing it off as yours....it took you over 24 hrs to respond to his initial bull OP which I find interesting since you've been posting in the NBA forum all this time.....listen Mark Celibate and DMC people who are real scientists and left brain thinkers don't post on sites like this talking basketball bull all the time....it doesn't interest them...this here board is a board for right brain thinking people. Its not for the smart and intellectuals...all of us here are right brain people meaning we are all dumber than average...or maybe just dumb as average...so stop trying to make people think you are special...you're not a left brain person that just happens to like basketball....its a crock of ...welcome to the ranks of the dumb..I can admit it and so should you..I'm tired you you to faces fronting on the board like that..

Enough of yalls bull already

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^He's onto something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Thanks bro. I was just trying to find a mechanism where a charged molecule could form a cluster (e.g. dimer) with a neutral molecule via van der Waals force without losing its charge and I'm not really into any scientific work, just absolute personal interest tbh, or just as a method of avoiding being categorized into the group of so-called right brain dumb people as kool described above.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks bro. I was just trying to find a mechanism where a charged molecule could form a cluster (e.g. dimer) with a neutral molecule via van der Waals force without losing its charge and I'm not really into any scientific work, just absolute personal interest tbh, or just as a method of avoiding being categorized into the group of so-called right brain dumb people as kool described above.
    I think that's the technology they use in my Beats Studio Elites

Thread Information