NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    S my guy, DMC.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Scalia isn’t simply another Republican bully; he may be the most venal and fascist Republican of all.

It’s one thing to be a political bully and enjoy it, as Scalia does. But it’s another to say that the other branches of government are broken because they’re not doing things he agrees with; and then abuse the power of his office to overthrow that governance and perpetuate his legacy. That’s close to how European despots acted before World War II.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Died in his sleep.

RIP
    not everyone that dies deserves to rest in peace......if you were a horrible person in life that specifically negatively impacted the lives of the masses out of pure hatred and racism while pretending to be a Christian....rot in ....tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    S my guy, DMC.

The devil called one of his children home

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The one guy we could count on, even more solid than Thomas and he dies like this on us. Not one good thing has happened for us since the butterfly ballot in Florida 16 years ago. It's been a living nightmare since.

The mf'er Roberts. I'd a bet my life he was a ringer. & I'd be dead years ago.

And we want to hold out now, wait for the next POTUS. Why? We'd it up, lose our guts. We cannot do wet workPERIOD They have no problem with wet workPERIOD

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Great news, I hope that wop piece of rots in .

Be prepared for the biggest slug fest in US history between a president and the senate over who replaces him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Great news, I hope that wop piece of rots in .

Be prepared for the biggest slug fest in US history between a president and the senate over who replaces him.
    And it does not bode well for us. We needed as much calm thru the first Tuesday in November as we could sustain, not this, not major upheaval. GD it. We're snake bit.

A seemingly healthy man dies. It's almost like an act of God.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And it does not bode well for us. We needed as much calm thru the first Tuesday in November as we could sustain, not this, not major upheaval. GD it. We're snake bit.

Yeah. I'm interested to hear Cosmored's take on the death.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

I wouldn't worry too much if I were a Republican, the Democrats ed the dog plenty as far as the supreme court goes. Ginsburg is an 82 year old cancer survivor and Breyer is 77. If they both stepped down back when the Democrats had a majority in the senate, the Democrats could have had 4 judges in their late 50s/early 60s and great position to take majority.

Now, even if Obama manages to squeeze a liberal through the senate to replace Scalia, a Republican will get elected and will very likely be able to replace Ginsburg in the next 4 years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

It does seem like it was meant to be....

The only 2 republicans I'd vote for are Kasich and Bush.....everyone else is charlatan...this is bad for republi and Cully becsuse it galvanized voters on both sides..and when that happens Dems show up numbers that far out match republican numbers....

It's only a matter of time tbh....Obama will appoint a Liberal and Hillary will uphold it...and then appoint another Liberal of her own after another Justice retires....it will be a left leaning court in no time....I just hope they're balanced with it....and no the 2nd amendment won't change...Obama didn't go for anyone's guns as they predicted...they were wrong....however if Bernie Sanders get elected he will up the country tbh...he's selling right now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I wouldn't worry too much if I were a Republican, the Democrats ed the dog plenty as far as the supreme court goes. Ginsburg is an 82 year old cancer survivor and Breyer is 77. If they both stepped down back when the Democrats had a majority in the senate, the Democrats could have had 4 judges in their late 50s/early 60s and great position to take majority.

Now, even if Obama manages to squeeze a liberal through the senate to replace Scalia, a Republican will get elected and will very likely be able to replace Ginsburg in the next 4 years.
    You're smoking crack if you think a rep will get elected...its not gonna happen....especially not with this death....you my friend dont understand the political landscape

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    You're smoking crack if you think a rep will get elected...its not gonna happen....especially not with this death....you my friend dont understand the political landscape
    If Shilary wins the primary it could definitely happen. She's an unlikable cunt who views the rest of America as less than she is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I could see Hillary or Bill going s up not too far down the road and Bush Sr is probably in death's parking lot right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    If Shilary wins the primary it could definitely happen. She's an unlikable cunt who views the rest of America as less than she is.
    & that is her base,,,and enough to deliver her. & she been assured it's enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

I'm not particularly fond of her....but she's better than Trump or Cruz....what I find hilarious is republicans voting for Trump who is more Liberal than Clinton..it cracks me up tbh....

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

You worried about getting two-pieced in the general with a President Clinton and a Dem Senate who will confirm Obama's monkey ass to the SC?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Clinton has a way better chance than Sanders to win a general election. s don't vote for white liberals like Sanders but for some reason they love the Clintons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Clinton has a way better chance than Sanders to win a general election. s don't vote for white liberals like Sanders but for some reason they love the Clintons.
    All the polls say Sanders is more electable, especially if he's up against a Trump/Cruz type. Shillary's likability/trustworthiness are both pathetic right now.

Sanders might sound like a whiny rabbi but there's something truly insufferable about hearing Clinton talk.

Also, if you look at the black vote, it's shifting towards Sanders and away from Clinton. The establishment house n!ggers like Joe Lewis are supporting Clinton but the real intellectuals like Cornell West are backing Sanders.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    All the polls say Sanders is more electable, especially if he's up against a Trump/Cruz type. Shillary's likability/trustworthiness are both pathetic right now.

Sanders might sound like a whiny rabbi but there's something truly insufferable about hearing Clinton talk.

Also, if you look at the black vote, it's shifting towards Sanders and away from Clinton. The establishment house n!ggers like Joe Lewis are supporting Clinton but the real intellectuals like Cornell West are backing Sanders.
    I can't see it. How is Sanders going to raise any money by saying the banks and the insurance companies? I just can't see black people turning out to vote for Sanders, and they'll be critical in states like Ohio and Pennsylvania. I'd much rather have Sanders than Clinton, but it seems like a pipe dream in a country where you have to raise $1 billion to become president.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I can't see it. How is Sanders going to raise any money by saying the banks and the insurance companies? I just can't see black people turning out to vote for Sanders, and they'll be critical in states like Ohio and Pennsylvania. I'd much rather have Sanders than Clinton, but it seems like a pipe dream in a country where you have to raise $1 billion to become president.
    Believe it or not, he almost matched Clinton's fund raising in Q3 (granted that doesn't include pac money).

I also think the white vote isn't going to be as lopsided towards Republicans as it has previously been if it's Sanders running against a pro-immigration cuckservative like Bush are Rubio.

If Clinton can get black votes in spite of her husband's horrible record with non-violent incarcerations of blacks, Sanders should be able to as someone who's actually against the drug war.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

Nahh we're not voting for that Zombie Walking Dead looking mutha er....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Nahh we're not voting for that Zombie Walking Dead looking mutha er....
    If you're smart you'd vote for him over someone who's husband expanded drug laws used to incarcerate blacks while he was president.

http://www.salon.com/2015/04/13/the_...argest_prison/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You worried about getting two-pieced in the general with a President Clinton and a Dem Senate who will confirm Obama's monkey ass to the SC?
    Let me not face that near certainty till I absolutely have to. It's bad enough watching Bill go back in the WH smilin' like a mother er. I ain't watchin' it. No.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Let me not face that near certainty till I absolutely have to. It's bad enough watching Bill go back in the WH smilin' like a mother er. I ain't watchin' it. No.

it is a shame tbh

Thread Information