Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now if I listed Memphis/Mississippi blues cats it would be as long as al te above combined.

The 10 HUGE...

Robert Johnson
    Muddy Waters
    BB King
    Howlin' Wolf
    John Lee Hooker
    Furry Lewis
    Memphis Jug Band
    Sleepy John Estes
    Charley Patton
    Jimmy Reed
    Big Bill Broonzy
    You said BB King wasn't "black enough for you".

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I laughed so hard that peed your mom.
    translation

DAMN, how do you do that? Amazing!

So how about St. Louis?

No problem half pint.

Lonnie Johnson
    Alice Moore
    Walter Davis
    J.D. Short
    Mary Johnson
    Roosevelt Sykes
    Henry Brown
    Hi Henry Brown
    Peetie Wheatstraw
    Charley Jordan
    Henry Spaulding
    Lane Hardin
    Jellyroll Anderson
    Papa Egg S
    Henry Townsend

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You said BB King wasn't "black enough for you".
    Not talking about ...my....personal tastes, that wasn't real obvious?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I must own 10,000 blues tunes, but if I had to sum them old blues up with just one song, here it is.

Rube Lacy recorded but one record, this classic and Ham Hound Crave. Then he became a preacher, moved out here to Cali from Mississippi and died about 45 miles from where I'm sitting.

This is as good it gets.

Last edited by Avante; 02-17-2016 at 12:26 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    John Mayer is obviously the greatest blues man ever

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    John Mayer is obviously the greatest blues man ever
    John Mayer wouldn't make a zit on the ass of the great blues cats.

But, he's good at what he does and you'd want to mix him in with.....

Damien Rice
    Dylan LeBlanc
    Shawn Mullins
    Slaid Cleaves
    Paul Weller
    Fink
    Grifffen House
    Jack Johnson
    Grant Lee Buffalo
    Mark Lemhouse
    Kelly Joe Phelps
    Marc Cohn
    Chris Isaak

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's have some blues.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    John Mayer wouldn't make a zit on the ass of the great blues cats.
    I thought he'd be one of your favorites tbh, given his baby face and all

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought he'd be one of your favorites tbh, given his baby face and all
    Let me see if I have this straight....

Since I was one of the 95% of all servicemen in foreign bars, taking the hookers up on their offer I'm now into 12 year old girls and a ing got?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

You really this ing ignorant? So when those BAR girls ask you buy them a drink you'd said...nope? And if you did buy a drink and she later said...we go y sucky...you'd said...."oh no not me"...BULL ~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I usually look to have some theme when mixing.

Trains
    Booze/Drugs
    Prison
    Oldies (pre 1960)
    Hillbillie
    Chicagio blues
    Misissippi Delta pre 1940
    Mississippi Delta post 1940
    (all the different regions, have a unique sound)
    Pre 1930 Blues
    Piano Blues
    Rock & Roll
    Alternative
    R&B
    Classic Country

etc etc

Yep, my musical library is huge/massive/immense, it's all there. Everything from African tribal music to Bach/Mozart.

My next project......male & female duets.

Last edited by Avante; 02-17-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I usually look to have some theme when mixing.

Trains
    Booze/Drugs
    Prison
    Oldies (pre 1960)
    Hillbillie
    Chicagio blues
    Misissippi Delta pre 1940
    Mississippi Delta post 1940
    (all the different regions, have a unique sound)
    Pre 1930 Blues
    Piano Blues
    Rock & Roll
    Alternative
    R&B
    Classic Country

etc etc

Yep, my musical library is huge/massive/immense, it's all there. Everything from African tribal music to Bach/Mozart.

My next project......male & female duets.

Con uously absent, "sex with children". And "pre teen trannies".

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Con uously absent, "sex with children". And "pre teen trannies".
    So ya walk in a bar that hire girls to hustle drinks and there sits children, and pre teen trannies, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really are an idiot aren't you?

So there ya are slick 19-22 years old in Hong Kong, Kowloon (across the bay) Singapore, Bangkok, Toyko, Olongapo. So what are you going to be doing slugger? Keep in mine little guy that all your friends are out partying, getting drunk getting that pussy so you are going to be doing what, well?

Never seen so many who know so littlle about life in general.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So ya walk in a bar that hire girls to hustle drinks and there sits children, and pre teen trannies, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, you really are an idiot aren't you?

So there ya are slick 19-22 years old in Hong Kong, Kowloon (across the bay) Singapore, Bangkok, Toyko, Olongapo. So what are you going to be doing slugger? Keep in mine little guy that all your friends are out partying, getting drunk getting that pussy so you are going to be doing what, well?

Never seen so many who know so littlle about life in general.
    I suspect you've got it twisted. Go back and look for photos or letters...things that prove you were in the military and over seas. You won't find them. You've done things....bad things...and you've created this fantasy world to convince yourself that it was all OK. Go ahead...look for those tangible things that will provide you with the details of your past. You'll find something...something that you're not going to like. The grim sad depraved truth.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I suspect you've got it twisted. Go back and look for photos or letters...things that prove you were in the military and over seas. You won't find them. You've done things....bad things...and you've created this fantasy world to convince yourself that it was all OK. Go ahead...look for those tangible things that will provide you with the details of your past. You'll find something...something that you're not going to like. The grim sad depraved truth.
    Little man, I'm a S back, ok? And my first ship was a tin can, the John A. Bole, that we decommisioned at Hunters Point ship yard. Then I was stationed on a crusier the USS Horne. I've walked over the bridge of river, been to THE JUNGLE and have took a ferry from Hong Kong to Kowloon. Made it with twins I'd met at the Barbarella Club in Singapore or was it Bangkok and stood on top a hill over looking the lights of Hong Kong was a 6-2 hooker named Joyce who had the cutest tatto of a blue butterfly over her right or was it left beast, I loved the way she said....babysan.

Dude, I bought this home on the G.I bill and went to COS also paid for by the government, ok ya dumb ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little man, I'm a S back, ok? And my first ship was a tin can, the John A. Bole, that we decommisioned at Hunters Point ship yard. Then I was stationed on a crusier the USS Horne. I've walked over the bridge of river, been to THE JUNGLE and have took a ferry from Hong Kong to Kowloon. Made it with twins I'd met at the Barbarella Club in Singapore or was it Bangkok and stood on top a hill over looking the lights of Hong Kong was a 6-2 hooker named Joyce who had the cutest tatto of a blue butterfly over her right or was it left beast, I loved the way she said....babysan.

Dude, I bought this home on the G.I bill and went to COS also paid for by the government, ok ya dumb ?
    I'm sure you believe that. But I also know that thermals time in your day to day when you experience disconnects or lost time. Somewhere in your mind, the truth is there subtly tickling. You subconsciously know you don't want to scratch that itch. Instead, you immerse yourself in these lists you feel the need to constantly create. It keeps you occupied. It's a house of cards man. You take some time and go digging for the truth instead of the fastest college running backs from the 50's.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm sure you believe that. But I also know that thermals time in your day to day when you experience disconnects or lost time. Somewhere in your mind, the truth is there subtly tickling. You subconsciously know you don't want to scratch that itch. Instead, you immerse yourself in these lists you feel the need to constantly create. It keeps you occupied. It's a house of cards man. You take some time and go digging for the truth instead of the fastest college running backs from the 50's.
    Then there's always...

My dad wanted me to join the navy, thought it would be a good idea, a good experience, so at 19, I did. So straight off to San Diego and boot camp for 8 weeks. Then after 30 days leave it was off to Viet Nam, it was 1970. So after 30 days on the line shooting off illuminous s s at night, turning night into day it was off to Hong Kong, Japan and Thailand for some R&R. So when in Rome..........

Stupid, I spent 70-73 in the US navy, made three WESTPACS, and during my last one had be flown home, my time was up. A trip that took two weeks, was on board a bus, a train, a helicopter, jetted off an air craft carrier, the USS Ranger. Then I caught a C-5 cargo plane then finally a jumbo jet. Getting to Treaure Island in San Francisco on Christmas morning.

Dude, you really are re ed little aren;t ya? No clue of any kind, wow~~~~~

And the fastest RB in college football in the 50's was LSU's Billy Cannon who ran a 9.5.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

So, I never played football, never ran track, was never in the navy, am short and fat and ugly. My only excitement in life are lists and day dreaming about little boys and girls, right?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then there's always...

My dad wanted me to join the navy, thought it would be a good idea, a good experience, so at 19, I did. So straight off to San Diego and boot camp for 8 weeks. Then after 30 days leave it was off to Viet Nam, it was 1970. So after 30 days on the line shooting off illuminous s s at night, turning night into day it was off to Hong Kong, Japan and Thailand for some R&R. So when in Rome..........

Stupid, I spent 70-73 in the US navy, made three WESTPACS, and during my last one had be flown home, my time was up. A trip that took two weeks, was on board a bus, a train, a helicopter, jetted off an air craft carrier, the USS Ranger. Then I caught a C-5 cargo plane then finally a jumbo jet. Getting to Treaure Island in San Francisco on Christmas morning.

Dude, you really are re ed little aren;t ya? No clue of any kind, wow~~~~~

And the fastest RB in college football in the 50's was LSU's Billy Cannon who ran a 9.5.
    Let me tell you how this is gonna go...ok...slick...

You're going to damn stop cursing at me. Got it? Or I'm gonna come find you old man. And I'm going to kick your pedophile ass up and down your street. And then I'm going to go free the children from your basement. Then I'm going to launch a spinning eagle kick to your temple. Then I'm going to go inside your house and poop on your pillow. Then I'm going to talk to Judy and let her know that it isn't her fault. Then I'm going to throw you in the trunk, take you out to the woods and bury you. OK???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Next poster is a pedo

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let me tell you how this is gonna go...ok...slick...

You're going to damn stop cursing at me. Got it? Or I'm gonna come find you old man. And I'm going to kick your pedophile ass up and down your street. And then I'm going to go free the children from your basement. Then I'm going to launch a spinning eagle kick to your temple. Then I'm going to go inside your house and poop on your pillow. Then I'm going to talk to Judy and let her know that it isn't her fault. Then I'm going to throw you in the trunk, take you out to the woods and bury you. OK???
    Then there is always reality short ....

As long as you continue to ignore my stance on sick ass pedos I'll talk to you any way I want to, ok er? I'd shoot a sick ass pedo, now what about don't you understand muther er, well? You get what ya ask for asshole, ok? Be cool and it will be cool, act like a ing punk ass freak and I'll treat you like one, got it.... ~~~

And, you and your dad his dad and all your got ass brothers combined couldn't kick my ass, now what about that don't you understand.... ~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Then there is always reality short ....

As long as you continue to ignore my stance on sick ass pedos I'll talk to you any way I want to, ok er? I'd shoot a sick ass pedo, now what about don't you understand muther er, well? You get what ya ask for asshole, ok? Be cool and it will be cool, act like a ing punk ass freak and I'll treat you like one, got it.... ~~~

And, you and your dad his dad and all your got ass brothers combined couldn't kick my ass, now what about that don't you understand.... ~~~~~~
    Aren't you tired? Tired of running from the truth? Just come clean man. Even though it'll probably lead you to prison, it'll be a weight lifted off. You're like Marley from A Christmas Carol. You wear the chains you forged in life. You made them link by link and yard by yard. Your chains are composed of broken children and rusted by their tears.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren't you tired? Tired of running from the truth? Just come clean man. Even though it'll probably lead you to prison, it'll be a weight lifted off. You're like Marley from A Christmas Carol. You wear the chains you forged in life. You made them link by link and yard by yard. Your chains are composed of broken children and rusted by their tears.
    The truth is it's 1970-73, you walk into a bar and here they come. Then after she makes her quota of drinks, it's....please me sailor..ok? Which is how she makes more $$$, and if she wasn't with you who will treat her like a lady she'd be with somebody else, just like she had been a 1000 other times and would be a 1000 more. Her short time with you making...0....impact, other than the $$$$ which she badly needs.

If you're so ing re ed ya can't understand that, why am I not surprised?

Smart move backing off this stupid..."I'll kick you ass"....little man, ever see a bug take on a windsheild?

Avante in t-shirt. StupidandDumb in bal cap

Last edited by Avante; 02-17-2016 at 11:07 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The truth is it's 1970-73, you walk into a bar and here they come. Then after she makes her quota of drinks, it's....please me sailor..ok? Which is how she makes more $$$, and if she wasn't with you who will treat her like a lady she'd be with somebody else, just like she had been a 1000 other times and would be a 1000 more. Her short time with you making...0....impact, other than the $$$$ which she badly needs.

If you're so ing re ed ya can't understand that, why am I not surprised?

Smart move backing off this stupid..."I'll kick you ass"....little man, ever see a bug take on a windsheild?
    You're right, I don't understand taking advantage of children. If that makes me re ed, then back up the short bus and I'll hop on.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're right, I don't understand taking advantage of children. If that makes me re ed, then back up the short bus and I'll hop on.
    Do you really think those bars hired childfen to hustle drinks with the drinking age over there being 18, you really this ing ignorant?

So tell me ya dumb ,when did these children go to school, do their homework? Dummy,, I never once saw anyone in those bars I thought was too young to belong, ok muther er?

Dummy, what man would want his buddies to see him with a child, now think ya little , ok? That's right got, NOBODY~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you really think those bars hired childfen to hustle drinks with the drinking age over there being 18, you really this ing ignorant?

So tell me ya dumb ,when did these children go to school, do their homework? Dummy,, I never once saw anyone in those bars I thought was too young to belong, ok muther er?

Dummy, what man would want his buddies to see him with a child, now think ya little , ok? That's right got, NOBODY~~~~~~
    Now you're back to your delusional world where you think you were in the Navy. Don't you see?

Thread Information