Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Multimedia Spurs
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "This is the kind of hate America"

Typical red-state right-wing mental confusion. Read very carefully, Boutons is gonna lay the God's-honeest-Truth on ya:

dubya/Repubs ==DO NOT ING EQUAL== America.

And here's more TRUTH:

dubya and head EVADED Viet Nam service. Kerry didn't.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=boutons
    dubya and head EVADED Viet Nam service. Kerry didn't.[/QUOTE]

Not true but even if it were what the hail does something that happend 40 years ago have to do with any of todays problems?
    And they're confused...

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the hating libs only have so many darts to throw...it's no suprise they use the same ones over and over again...

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dubya/Repubs ==DO NOT ING EQUAL== America.
    Hmm, the popular vote says otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are an idiot! I don't really consider myself one party or the other, but I do hate people who are so wrapped up in which political party they support that they make every attempt to bash the other side, even when there is no cause. If he hadn't commented on Lake Charles, you would be saying that he wasn't invovled...since he did comment , you are saying that he's faking it. You are pathetic.
    Both sides are trying to shake the blame off on the other.

BUT

The Bush apologists will NEVER admit their guy did anything wrong. "Mr. Vacation" is a waste of our taxpayer money, and no matter how badly he f***s up, the right will never admit he is anything less than spectacular.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NORAD photo-op was a good start.

Heh, was he standing in front of a big "mission accomplished" banner this time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll admit.. it's good news for DNC in 08...

Now will they be able to capitolize on this?

No ..

Why you ask?

Yes

Because of Howard Dean screaming "I hate everything republicans stand for"..

NOW

If you had a moderate "We want republicans to vote for us because we have a better blah blah"..

That's how you win elections...

Calling out "ALL REPUBLICANS".. get's you a NO vote on DNC .. reguarless of who runs or what the issues are...

You want people to be comfortable and happy... that's when they click YES..

But if you ON THERE FACE.. .they are gonna vote RNC ticket just out of spite..

Eek, that almost sounds like strategy...

(amused)
    As much as the radicals in charge of the GOP scare me, I still can't help but be disappointed by the left-politicos. Dean speaks for a lot of people on the left, but you are exactly right that devisiveness doesn't win US elections.

Jon Stewart for president?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Bush platform stands on Morals, Self Responsibility, and Steadfastness in the face of the adversity of the igorant.

The US is at war if you didn't know. 9/11 is a major reason why.

There was also discussions on how to keep taxpayer money in taxpayer hands, social security reform and the fact that Bush stated that he would put NO Litmus test to any judicial nominees. But keep focusing on what you want. I'll just keep turning on the light for you and hopefully, one day, you hatin libs will open your eyes...

NOW, i wish we could go back and discuss Gas Prices, or I wish GW would have a press conference on it, as it is the single most important Financial issue in America right now if you ask me...
    Bush's irresponsible tax cuts did little to "keep taxpayer money in taxpayer hands". We got lucky with interest rates low, but the ballooning of the overall debt will require massive tax increases in the short to mid-term.

The US isn't "at war", but the GOP would like us to believe so.

Iraq is a horrible miscalculation that hurts us long term in more ways than we realize at the moment.

Bush has f***ed things up from the get-go, and the mishandling of the Katrina response is just another symptom of a disinterested leader. "The great delegator" isn't quite the great rallying cry, in my opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US isn't "at war", but the GOP would like us to believe so.

Iraq is a horrible miscalculation that hurts us long term in more ways than we realize at the moment.

Bush has f***ed things up from the get-go, and the mishandling of the Katrina response is just another symptom of a disinterested leader. "The great delegator" isn't quite the great rallying cry, in my opinion.
    I like the cut of your jib

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was once asked by a conservative "why should I have voted for Kerry", and honestly was unable to put my finger on it, until Bush broke the record for most days spent on vacation.

Kerry would have actually EARNED his paycheck. Not an enthusiastic endorsement, but he sure would have worked a damn sight harder than the slacker we have now.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I was once asked by a conservative "why should I have voted for Kerry", and honestly was unable to put my finger on it, until Bush broke the record for most days spent on vacation.
    Kerry: "I'll spend less time on vacation than George Bush"
    Nice addition to Kerry's "litany of complaints" plan for America

And to the former army intelligence analyst that would be the clinching arguement for voting for Kerry?

Sleeping With The Original Axis of Evil hussker's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kerry would have actually EARNED his paycheck. Not an enthusiastic endorsement, but he sure would have worked a damn sight harder than the slacker we have now.

Is this the same Kerry who missed all the votes in the Senate? I am sure there is an excuse...errrr...reason for that too, huh?

Non-partisan as always,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerry: "I'll spend less time on vacation than George Bush"
    Nice addition to Kerry's "litany of complaints" plan for America

And to the former army intelligence analyst that would be the clinching arguement for voting for Kerry?

Yup. I never said Kerry was some superstar, merely that he was more competant than the guy he was running against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this the same Kerry who missed all the votes in the Senate? I am sure there is an excuse...errrr...reason for that too, huh?

Non-partisan as always,
    I have NEVER made any excuses for him, unlike the Bush apologists and their man-who-can-do-no-wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You seriously need to go back and look at his Senate attendance/voting records.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands. Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a Brazilian?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "How many is a Brazilian?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seriously need to go back and look at his Senate attendance/voting records.
    I remember that quite clearly.

I stand by my assertion that he would have worked harder than Bush does, and that is saying quite a bit.

Thread Information