Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont try ti figure out who shot first im just commenting on what spurred the latest round of nonsense ...im sure 12 didnt help either. I know Cully myself and ashy dgaf but cant speak for the rest of the Laker soldiers ...matter of fact i speak only for myself.

Besides the thread i mentioned i can pull plenty of other examples from upstairs ...its ok to admit it bugs ya ...Duncan is a player deserving of praise. But those that front like it doesnt ...deserve the Kool treatment.
    Fact is, you never call out your own brethren for this kind of nonsense but you're all too happy to hop on Spurs fans... on a Spurs site... for doing so.

Come on now, that dog don't hunt, and you know it, killa.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fact is, you never call out your own brethren for this kind of nonsense but you're all too happy to hop on Spurs fans... on a Spurs site... for doing so.

This ain't a Spurs site. This is the NBA Forum.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    What's the primary domain in the URL old man? If you even know what that is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I have been called all sorts of things by Kool in fact he calleed me out this week for agreeing that Duncan was ahead of Kobe ...in fact Dmc just sited the same this morn ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 02-18-2016 at 06:28 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've already totally disproved this thread. ......neck punches with your wrist bent is not a 2 piece

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've already totally disproved this thread. ......neck punches with your wrist bent is not a 2 piece
    Kool Aid Man

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if you point is all nba players are pussies then don't go the route... but but your Duncan did it too

There is a slight difference between not watching NBA to see hard ass fighters and seeing a NBA player looking for trouble, taking a two pieces for it then acting like a pussy hidding behind a referee to avoid further damage to his ego.
    From a fighting perspective...obviously Kobe is a pussy. Dude, you sound like a huge got yourself tbh. Why is fighting important? I trained in boxing and MMA for years and I never street fight with the exception of a handful of times where my hand was forced. Only insecure cucks street fight to prove something aka food stamp people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ain't a Spurs site.
    www.SPURStalk.com

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's the NBA Forum, &. You know this. Why are you being petty & resentful? Can't we have one place to hang our hat? You should be happy. You got that 12 thing. Everybody is singin' your praises= "Don't forget about the Spurs." "Pop is planning State's ruination." "Duncan has a tramp stamp." "You never see the Spurs upper management except at their AA meeting." "Diaw's mid section has caved in."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    @ this thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And thread, Splits.

Kobe got two piecedPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the NBA Forum, &. You know this. Why are you being petty & resentful? Can't we have one place to hang our hat? You should be happy. You got that 12 thing. Everybody is singin' your praises= "Don't forget about the Spurs." "Pop is planning State's ruination." "Duncan has a tramp stamp." "You never see the Spurs upper management except at their AA meeting." "Diaw's mid section has caved in."
    You and your ilk throwing rocks into the pond then ing about the waves: "can't we have a quiet pond? watch how far I throw this rock... damn now look the ing pond is all disrupted... "

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You and your ilk throwing rocks into the pond then ing about the waves: "can't we have a quiet pond? watch how far I throw this rock... damn now look the ing pond is all disrupted... "
    I wasn't talking to you, eggbert. I was talking to &. Get out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking to you, eggbert. I was talking to &. Get out of it.
    Send a PM if you want a private conversation. This is ST, like it or not. It has no affiliation with the NBA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Send a PM if you want a private conversation. This is ST, like it or not. It has no affiliation with the NBA.
    It's the NBA Forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling our .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the NBA Forum.
    You know better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information