Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Probably the best 2k of all times imo and I've been playing since its inception PM me if you want to play on the PS4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only complaint I have about this game is how overrated the shotblocking is. They also havent fixed the cheap steals trick people do online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only complaint I have about this game is how overrated the shotblocking is. They also havent fixed the cheap steals trick people do online.
    Sports games should not be compe ive online. There's almost no way to make it feel realistic without making it easily game-able. That's why no sports le has ever been a serious esport le. It'd be nice if they could fix it, but it's really hard to balance well.

The best way is to get a group of friends together who won't use cheap tactics to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Probably the best 2k of all times imo and I've been playing since its inception PM me if you want to play on the PS4
    Just think where we'd be at with football if 2k could have continued from the 2k5 game. EA would even have a sports department anymore.

2k16 might be the greatest sports game of all-time. It's definitely in the conversation, and it dumpsters both Fifa and PES. I haven't really kept up on baseball, but I know Sony has a great track record with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sports games should not be compe ive online. There's almost no way to make it feel realistic without making it easily game-able. That's why no sports le has ever been a serious esport le. It'd be nice if they could fix it, but it's really hard to balance well.

The best way is to get a group of friends together who won't use cheap tactics to win.
    Its fixable overtime. I would like for 2K to add an auto cover button that takes away the need to chase down players with Direction. That is still exploitable. Players using westbrook and just running through the baseline and scoring.

PES and FIFA both have those features and are executed well compared to L2 for 2k16..that's the only thing they need to fix now to avoid gaming...they probably would never fix the cheap steals trick though

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game, but LOL the e Lee career mode. I made my guy a huge Polish dude and as soon as I start up I have black parents and a black sister. My draft stock goes to even though I dominate my college games. My gold digging girlfriend is some weird mesh of black, mexican, and with a fivehead like Peyton. And then my sister is an even worse hanger on. And apparently I killed a guy as a teenager. Career mode is the tiest hood movie ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game, but LOL the e Lee career mode. I made my guy a huge Polish dude and as soon as I start up I have black parents and a black sister. My draft stock goes to even though I dominate my college games. My gold digging girlfriend is some weird mesh of black, mexican, and with a fivehead like Peyton. And then my sister is an even worse hanger on. And apparently I killed a guy as a teenager. Career mode is the tiest hood movie ever.
    Yeah e Lee is a got so... I liked being able to play through high school, then college though. After your first rookie year in the NBA the e Lee goes away and it becomes about juggling endorsements, team practice, and dinner with teammates/owners on your day off. Even with the e Lee gotry it's the best MyCareer ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah e Lee is a got so... I liked being able to play through high school, then college though. After your first rookie year in the NBA the e Lee goes away and it becomes about juggling endorsements, team practice, and dinner with teammates/owners on your day off. Even with the e Lee gotry it's the best MyCareer ever.
    Can you plow your teammate's wife?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Available on DLC for a mere $9.99

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just think where we'd be at with football if 2k could have continued from the 2k5 game. EA would even have a sports department anymore.

2k16 might be the greatest sports game of all-time. It's definitely in the conversation, and it dumpsters both Fifa and PES. I haven't really kept up on baseball, but I know Sony has a great track record with that.
    I never tried the 2k football games, I've always played Madden since like 92 on SNES I agree though, it would probably be a better game with more depth. The Show is an amazing baseball game. People can reminisce about their MVP '05 (which is a great game; I bought it twice), but The Show is the most realistic baseball game ever created. The amount of work the designers put into making everyone's swings and animations authentic is impressive, and the gameplay is very smooth.
    Last edited by Chris; 02-23-2016 at 07:39 PM. Reason: derp spelling is hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never tried the 2k football games, I've always played Madden since like 92 on SNES I agree though, it would probably be a better game with more depth. The Show is an amazing baseball game. People can reminisce about their MVP '05 (which is a great game; I bought it twice), but The Show is the most realistic baseball game ever created. The amount of work the designers put into making everyone's swings and animations authentic is impressive, and the gameplay is very smooth.
    NFL 2k5 when it came out was literally a full tier above Madden in everything. Presentation, realistic blocking, AI, there was nothing Madden did in 05 that was superior to NFL 2k. It was simply the most complete football game ever made, and some still compare it to the current-gen Madden's (favorably!). The AI for defense was absolutely fantastic. Not unbeatable, but not stupid, either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at "auto cover button"

Why not just sim the game..

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    NFL 2k5 when it came out was literally a full tier above Madden in everything. Presentation, realistic blocking, AI, there was nothing Madden did in 05 that was superior to NFL 2k. It was simply the most complete football game ever made, and some still compare it to the current-gen Madden's (favorably!). The AI for defense was absolutely fantastic. Not unbeatable, but not stupid, either.

The best Sports game ever. I'm still updating rosters for it to this day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe the NFL gave EA exclusive rights to make NFL games. I can't imagine if EA had gotten those rights for the NBA considering how bad Live was after 06. I was such a Live junkie from 99-06, I used to make jersey, court, and stadium patches for all the games and post them on the NLSC page, but damn that series went downhill fast while 2k keeps getting better every year.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe the NFL gave EA exclusive rights to make NFL games. I can't imagine if EA had gotten those rights for the NBA considering how bad Live was after 06. I was such a Live junkie from 99-06, I used to make jersey, court, and stadium patches for all the games and post them on the NLSC page, but damn that series went downhill fast while 2k keeps getting better every year.
    why? they keep sunday ticket on directv when they could make far more otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's great about 2k is they actually seem to be fans of the game/sport they're making, so they put a lot of time and effort into it every year. Sure, they have some down years, but overall I think it's a series that continues to improve over time. As opposed to Madden, where you have one year be decent (okay, decent-ish) and then the next two to four years are . EA was at it's best when it was attempting to accurately represent a simulation of the sport, not trying to bombard gamers with a slew of features that have little to do with football.

I can see a die-hard football fan paying for Madden once every 4-5 years if they want any significant change to gameplay. With 2k, it's almost a must-buy every year or every other year if you're a hoops/gaming fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better hope you don't have to step away to piss or even during the dinner party.. Look at the ing pic they used.. dude looks ready as to ruin somebody's life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just be glad the NBA was smarter tbh

Nuttin' in these bitches philldafunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone got tips on how to use LMA?? I can't seem to get anything going with him online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone got tips on how to use LMA?? I can't seem to get anything going with him online.
    He's a pretty devastating pick and pop option in 2k16.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at his individual ratings then go from there tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge is a mosnter with the pick and Pop..Also, there's not a whole lot of bigs that can defend the post up nowadys so he's a monster there too.

If you also run majority of his plays, you will notice that a few of them can get Kawhi and Green some easy three balls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had to delete my "borrowed" copy of 2k16 ..

Couldn't manually update the rosters anymore, don't know what the I did.. I refuse to play with a 87 rated Kawhi Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard needs an upgrade. 92? Wtf...

Thread Information