Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a short timer. Thunder should not be losing games to the teams they are losing to. Billy is playing Russ and KD at different times just to have them both as the focal point during their stints. I think KD has checked out mentally, has short timer's disease.

Thoughts?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They've lost three of the last four, two at home and against the struggling Pelicans. It's the Spurs and the Warriors and then the rest of the NBA.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've lost three of the last four, two at home and against the struggling Pelicans. It's the Spurs and the Warriors and then the rest of the NBA.
    Sorry man, Spurs are losing to the mormons right now. It's the Warriors and the rest of the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    money grab

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, Spurs are losing to the mormons right now. It's the Warriors and the rest of the NBA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Firing Scott Brooks to hire someone worse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Donovan is worse than Brooks. I think he's different and has a plan but the pieces he has aren't as coachable as they need to be in order to make it happen, and OKC doesn't have the "rebuilding" card to show fans. They are in "win now" mode. That team isn't going to go anywhere with the experimentation of lineups happening because the problem isn't a lineup issue. They cannot be successful with their point guard being the 1st option every time down the floor, especially when you have a shooter like Durant standing around holding his nuts waiting for someone to pass him the ball. Two superstars on the same team is most times a good thing, but right now it's not a good thing in OKC (or maybe it's the only thing keeping them in the running). Outside of those two, they really don't have much going for them. KD and Russ in LA, they would easily get a roster around them that's much better than anything OKC could muster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC should realize that those two can`t win together. Go with one, other sell for parts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said years ago OKC is better without Russ. It was ridiculed out of the country and just recently returned to collect my pound of flesh (bend over I'll pound your flesh).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Donovan's smart, he'll quit after Westbrook and Durant bail and go back to Florida. It's that or fight to have a 35 win season.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might hurt her feelings and force her to switch screen names.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't anyone call a timeout when KD was trapped? Anyone could have done it.

Donovan inching closer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long before the team has a "team only" meeting? Any one want to start a pool?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't anyone call a timeout when KD was trapped? Anyone could have done it.

Donovan inching closer.
    I could not believe they didn't call a timeout... amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something to ponder..HE was getting his hand hold by Monty Williams/Mo Cheeks..

Yet it's clear OKC, having dropped four of five, has been rocked by recent events. And understandably so, given the tragedy (Monty Williams) and injury (Mo Cheeks) that have robbed coach Billy Donovan of his top two assistants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We know excuses only last a short while. KD is out when the clock strikes midnight, and Presti knows it and so Donovan is on a short ing leash, really short.

Monty Williams will be promoted to head coach and Donovan will be sent packing. The fans will be on board, especially now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monte Williams needs to pull a Tyron Lue on this dude..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2-6 since the All Star break without Monty Williams (family tragedy) /Mo Cheeks (surgery)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Thunder all get All Star shirts Russ will average 40 a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monty Williams won't be there to hold his hand..out for the season..It is evident h was the real coach of the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monty Williams won't be there to hold his hand..out for the season..It is evident h was the real coach of the team
    Monty out for the rest of the year due to his wife passing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They were terrible defensively in the 4th quarter even when Monty was on the bench, folks are just looking for excuses to not eat crow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's gotta be rough, he did have five kids, right? No way he can go back to coaching and traveling unless he wants a baby sitter to raise them. Tough tough break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they have 5 kids. That can be a full time job even if you're rich.

Thread Information