Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao if shillary were to win. Wonder if bill would be allowed in the white house
    Not in the oval office!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao it'll be funny when Hillary goes on a euro trip and bill stays home alone. gonna be dancing in his briefs like Tom cruise

Of course that's not happening because Trump is a lock to annihilate her. But still its funny to picture it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just imagine Bill in the White House with less responsibility and more time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very premature. Idaho will probably go to Cruz. And Hawaii is a caucus which he does well in. I'm happy if Cruz doesn't make 50% in Idaho (then it's winner take all).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to hear Trump's inauguration speech. No teleprompter, no written speech, just 7 1/2 hours of Trump saying whatever the crosses his mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just imagine Bill in the White House with less responsibility and more time.

oh . especially with Jeffrey Epstein on speed dial.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has hit his ceiling, can't get to or much above 40% among Repugs, and that won't be enough in the general.

He has been great dragging the Repugs into the trash-talking sewer, exposing the Repugs as paranoid, hate-filled, racist, angry/emotional, xenophobic, white-supremacist, exposing the Repug decades-long dog-whistled racist SUBtext with his blatant TEXT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting factoid: weak fundraising and much lower than reported personal wealth, possibly preclude any third-party run by Trump

I’m not saying whether it would be a good idea for the GOP to deny him the nomination if he gets a plurality but not a majority of the delegates. But if it does, he won’t run third-party: He can’t afford it.

I direct you to his personal financial disclosure form, which said he had about $300 million in cash and marketable securities. That’s a lot of money! Stunningly, however, it is not enough money to run a major presidential campaign, which now clocks in at around $1 billion.

If Trump runs as a third-party candidate, the money to do so is going to have to come mostly out of his own pocket. The Republican Party’s traditional donors certainly aren’t going to help him. And so far, he’s shown no ability to raise the kind of staggering totals that, say, Bernie Sanders has managed to get from small donors. Trump’s campaign has raised just $25 million, of which only about $8 million comes from sources other than Donald J. Trump. He’s raised less in small contributions than Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio have.
    http://www.bloombergview.com/article...e-enough-money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fight within the Republican Party has been clarifying and even healthy in some ways, alerting the party's elites to a base of core supporters who were deeply unmoved by the Romney-Ryan platform of 2012. But the bleeding acrimony and outlandish juvenility of the Republican primary has managed to do for Clinton what she was incapable of accomplishing on her own: making her look presidential.
    http://theweek.com/articles/610496/h...illary-clinton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

I have a hard time seeing how the GOP can recover from the damage to its credibility in time to win a general election.

Democrats will have a chance to make a solid case to independents that the GOP has lost its ing mind, and can't be trusted with government at any level.

I wonder how the OP will spin losing in a landslide to Hillary Clinton in the fall. Good luck trying not to look like an idiot, hater

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP compensation for losing the WH is the absolute control they have over red, slave states at all levels, and enough assholes in the House to block anything from the Senate, and of course the House writes the checks, so they will continue their destructive austerity, ing up govt to prove govt is ed up.

GOP is scared less of losing the enough of the 24 Senate seats up for election (vs only 10 for Dems) to lose control, giving the Dem president power to fulfill judicial seats with progressives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its the Democratic Party who has lost it by nominating a neocon

She got our ambassador killed, lets go ahead and make her commander in chief LOLz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    barring the very unlikely eventualities of an HRC indictment or a terrorist attack on the USA, Trump will lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol banging on about Benghazi instead of the intervention and aftermath. that was and remains the real scandal in Libya.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    barring the very unlikely eventualities of an HRC indictment or a terrorist attack on the USA, Trump will lose.
    ISIS should execute an attack in the US. It would get Donald elected and then they'd get the war they want with us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol banging on about Benghazi instead of the intervention and aftermath. that was and remains the real scandal in Libya.
    Agree. But banging on Shillary for the entire war is a bit extreme.

But the death of the ambassador is 99.9% on her. She was his direct boss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your sense of proportion is screwed up. it's 100% on the ers who killed him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your sense of proportion is screwed up. it's 100% on the ers who killed him.
    Disagree. If you are sending your employee to make shady business deals with jihadists in Lybia. It's 99.9% your fault

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Stevens wasn't sent at the point of a gun. it was no secret that Libya was then, and still is, a dangerous place.

Diplomacy isn't for sissies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is obssesive compulsive. He talks and does things without fact checking himself.

I mean this guy says some off the wall type of that aren't even remotely accurate.

Hate someone as much as you like but at least get the facts straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting your ambassador killed is a huge tragedy and one of the worst things that can happen. Kinda like losing a bishop in chess.

But go ahead and say its no big deal

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hater is obssesive compulsive. He talks and does things without fact checking himself.

I mean this guy says some off the wall type of that aren't even remotely accurate.

Hate someone as much as you like but at least get the facts straight.
    Like you saying the Clintons help African Americans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Planning to celebrate Trump's enthronement as Emperor of America and Mexico with some Trump steaks, Trump vodka, Trump wine and Trump water - in fact a diet involving only these products is guaranteed to reduce weight by 30 pounds in a week.

Trump products

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Double post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You will soon be addressing him simply as "leader".

Thread Information