Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Planning to celebrate Trump's enthronement as Emperor of America and Mexico with some Trump steaks, Trump vodka, Trump wine and Trump water - in fact a diet involving only these products is guaranteed to reduce weight by 30 pounds in a week.

Trump products
    Can you imagine a man this insecure with all that power? It's going to be highly entertaining.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine a man this insecure with all that power? It's going to be highly entertaining.
    Obama is not exactly the picture of a secure man. The guy probably can't even wear his boots inside the house for fear of first lady Latoya Obama

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You a Canadian? If so, let's talk about your PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary is smarter than Rubio or Cruz...the devil for the Donald is in the detail...namely, he has none...whenever anyone asks him to detail his proposals he changes the subject with stupid junior high BS......the perfect candidate for hater if you think about it...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yes?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So many places to start, tbh.

I guess I can let you comment on this.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So many places to start, tbh.

I guess I can let you comment on this.
    That's the best you can dig up tbh?....You want to do a Youtube battle of Trudeau vs Trump? Bush?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's the best you can dig up tbh?....You want to do a Youtube battle of Trudeau vs Trump? Bush?
    Best? No, that's just one of the first to pop up. With a PM like that, you really have no room to criticize people who haven't even been elected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its the Democratic Party who has lost it by nominating a neocon

She got our ambassador killed, lets go ahead and make her commander in chief LOLz
    LOL Benghazi

I wouldn't hang your hat on that to have any traction with independents. It was beaten to death by the GOP in hopes of being An Issue. The only thing it really does is allow Democrats to keep making the case that the GOP has lost its ing mind. The histeronics aren't fooling anyone.

That you think it does reminds me of Rove's comic relief shock on Nov 10, 2012.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol banging on about Benghazi instead of the intervention and aftermath. that was and remains the real scandal in Libya.
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh believe me Trump will bring that horse back to life. As well as the email deception horse. He has not even gotten started on Hillary yet....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting your ambassador killed is a huge tragedy and one of the worst things that can happen. Kinda like losing a bishop in chess.

But go ahead and say its no big deal
    Losing a bishop in chess?

Even your metaphors fail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_...relative_value

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No thanks, I'll pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok then wait and see. Trump has not even attempted to get started on Billary. It's going to be amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Level 3? I was spot on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they do a do entary on our future leader's rise to power. Perhaps they could call it "Triumph of the Will".

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Best? No, that's just one of the first to pop up. With a PM like that, you really have no room to criticize people who haven't even been elected
    When he invades a country on falsified evidence and wastes a trillion dollars from our economy, and he gets re-elected, maybe you can talk tbh

When you're cheerleading someone like Trump after the same people whined about your current president's 'experience' in 2008 just makes me laugh. No need to be upset tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh believe me Trump will bring that horse back to life. As well as the email deception horse. He has not even gotten started on Hillary yet....
    The emails are irrelevant.

And if you think personal insults will work on a national election you hit a new low of wrong.

He should worry about putting real issues and policies on the table instead of insults.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And if you think personal insults will work on a national election you hit a new low of wrong.

He should worry about putting real issues and policies on the table instead of insults.
    Elections are all about force of will and appealing to peoples emotions -- not their intellect, if they have any. Leader Trump has barely even started on Hillary and Bill. He will do amazing things once the general election rolls around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Email issue shows she's a liar like her husband. Ambassador issue shows she's a horrible boss. Very very relevant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elections are all about force of will and appealing to peoples emotions -- not their intellect, if they have any. Leader Trump has barely even started on Hillary and Bill. He will do amazing things once the general election rolls around.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chall...ry?id=37500382

"nuff said.

Also another thing that won't change is his unfavorability ratings. They keep going up and up.

He makes Hillary blush.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Email issue shows she's a liar like her husband. Ambassador issue shows she's a horrible boss. Very very relevant.
    He's an even bigger liar.

Trump is also a ty boss. He hires then fires the people he hires that build his buildings. He's also a loser that has gone bankrupted 4 times. A big time fraud who ed over hundreds of people through his bootlegged university.

As a Trump supporter you don't have a leg to stand on when comparing who's the biggest, most corrupt person here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes let's

Look at this ing

So many gots in Canada they have a gay police unit

Which will be needed to defend them from the 25,000 Muslims they brought in

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2...-refugees.html

To be stored in their Army bases

http://huffpost.com/ca/entry/9420970

Did I say 25,000 I meant 300,000

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03...n_9408894.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chall...ry?id=37500382

"nuff said.

Also another thing that won't change is his unfavorability ratings. They keep going up and up.

He makes Hillary blush.
    Like I said, he hasn't really even started on her. Once he attacks you, you go down... Just look at all the republicans, especially Jeb. He told the guy to his face that his brother was a disaster, let the economic collapse happen, didn't "keep us safe", and invaded the wrong country. He drops truth bombs and they stick.

Thread Information