Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Dude, are you kidding? Lol

Trump has been doing shady business for decades. Enploying illegals and under paying the out of them.

He also has an ongoing case against him about the the fraudulent actions he committed with his fake university program.

Not to mention he gets audited every year (his own words) by the IRS. You don't get investigated by them if something isn't right.

He's got plenty of Babbage.

BTW, has Hillary being charged with any criminal doing? As far as we know she's under investigation for the emails. FBI hasn't either launched a criminal investigation against her or charged her with one.

I'm curious to know where you read that?
    I can't tell if you are trolling or just plain dumb.

Hillary is tied to four investigations by federal agencies. This isn't new so I'm leaning towards you trolling.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/11/hi...eral-agencies/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude, are you kidding? Lol

Trump has been doing shady business for decades. Enploying illegals and under paying the out of them.

He also has an ongoing case against him about the the fraudulent actions he committed with his fake university program.

Not to mention he gets audited every year (his own words) by the IRS. You don't get investigated by them if something isn't right.

He's got plenty of Babbage.

BTW, has Hillary being charged with any criminal doing? As far as we know she's under investigation for the emails. FBI hasn't either launched a criminal investigation against her or charged her with one.

I'm curious to know where you read that?
    I peg you for a realist, Reck, even though you overreact to any scrutiny Trump gets so I'm sure you'll see what I'm saying here.

You know most of his baggage will be opened before general, IF he makes it that far because Kasich outright said he wants a brokered convention ( er said it'd be exciting ). Trump University case just had a prosecutor drop out, that thing is likely going to be nipped in the bud. Nobody really cares about Trump's baggage, every damn news outlet has been reporting for almost two days that Trump doesn't own the wine, water, magazine and steaks he showed off and pretty much proved he just made crap up - nobody cares whatsoever. The whole KKK thing, Romney desperately attacking him, outright saying he'll kick out illegals and ban muslims, "i'll bomb the out of ISIS", "my plan is only to make america great again, no details [sic]" and so much more. You can't fight Trump at his own game, he's like immune to any unprofessional attack.

Hillary? No matter what the status is about her FBI thing, a lot of people view her as a criminal - republicans AND democrats. Not a huge amount, but enough people to give Trump momentum if he started calling her a criminal regularly. She's disliked for bengazi, a lot of minority voters will not be happy about things she's said in the 90s and supporting the Iraq war will bite her in the ass again. She's running against a guy who will not grill her for anything significant, unlike Obama who schlonged her with the Iraq war support. If she's gonna beat Trump, it'll have to be by taking the high road and only talking about policy - something that she actually isn't too strong with imo.

I'll say this once and I'll say it again: Bernie is the slam dunk nomination for democrats, nobody in the GOP would have a shot against him because he talks policy and taking down wallstreet - the people eat that up. Trump would have almost no ammo against him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I peg you for a realist, Reck, even though you overreact to any scrutiny Trump gets so I'm sure you'll see what I'm saying here.

You know most of his baggage will be opened before general, IF he makes it that far because Kasich outright said he wants a brokered convention ( er said it'd be exciting ). Trump University case just had a prosecutor drop out, that thing is likely going to be nipped in the bud. Nobody really cares about Trump's baggage, every damn news outlet has been reporting for almost two days that Trump doesn't own the wine, water, magazine and steaks he showed off and pretty much proved he just made crap up - nobody cares whatsoever. The whole KKK thing, Romney desperately attacking him, outright saying he'll kick out illegals and ban muslims, "i'll bomb the out of ISIS", "my plan is only to make america great again, no details [sic]" and so much more. You can't fight Trump at his own game, he's like immune to any unprofessional attack.

Hillary? No matter what the status is about her FBI thing, a lot of people view her as a criminal - republicans AND democrats. Not a huge amount, but enough people to give Trump momentum if he started calling her a criminal regularly. She's disliked for bengazi, a lot of minority voters will not be happy about things she's said in the 90s and supporting the Iraq war will bite her in the ass again. She's running against a guy who will not grill her for anything significant, unlike Obama who schlonged her with the Iraq war support. If she's gonna beat Trump, it'll have to be by taking the high road and only talking about policy - something that she actually isn't too strong with imo.

I'll say this once and I'll say it again: Bernie is the slam dunk nomination for democrats, nobody in the GOP would have a shot against him because he talks policy and taking down wallstreet - the people eat that up. Trump would have almost no ammo against him.
    You're giving him way too much credit. Undeserved as it is.

Most people view Hillary as a liar, not a criminal. If Trump were to call her a criminal, what he'll get is a defamation suit. LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Most people view Hillary as a liar, not a criminal. If Trump were to call her a criminal, what he'll get is a defamation suit. LOL

Trump already said Billary should be in jail not in the campaign trail fyi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump already said Billary should be in jail not in the campaign trail fyi
    And? No one cares.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And? No one cares.
    There goes your defamation suit fantasy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes your defamation suit fantasy
    That doesn't make sense. That's not an accusation. It's an opinion.

Acusing someone of being a criminal is a whole other that without proof will get you in deep .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make sense. That's not an accusation. It's an opinion.

Acusing someone of being a criminal is a whole other that without proof will get you in deep .
    You said "calling her a criminal"

He did

There goes your fantasy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said "calling her a criminal"

He did

There goes your fantasy
    link to where he called her a criminal.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not even a Trump supporter...but you have got to be ing kidding me thinking he is more corrupt than Hillary.

Let me know when Trump has two ongoing criminal investigations being done by the FBI on him.
    He will if he runs a government like his business.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

he'll just say "possibly a criminal"

I'm not giving him credit for him being immune to basically any unprofessional attack, just stating the reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    46% in New Cuba

"but but Latinos don't support him"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    trump will start calling him todd from now on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unstoppable

When are they going to start selling tickets to this epic event in DC folks??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is going to be bigger than NBA Allstar, NFL superbowl, Olympics and Wotld Cup all together. Huge huge event

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the full Berlusconi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a damned embarrassment that the GOP got hijacked by Trump. Trollin em good. Maybe the rest of us too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still, term limited. Berlusconi ruled Italy for 20 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok 9 years. I exaggerated slightly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok 9 years. I exaggerated slightly.
    slightly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a damned embarrassment that the GOP got hijacked by Trump. Trollin em good. Maybe the rest of us too.
    This is exactly what I think is happening.....but Trump did stop us from ourselves by stopping Ted Cruz, the likely GOP candidate if not Trump...so barring indictment, nominating Trump makes it very likely we will be celebrating, and I say that with a big lump in my throat...President Clinton in 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you mean we, white man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *scare quotes*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you mean we, white man?
    By 'we' I mean none of us........the 'political establishment' wins again....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    either way, their guy is in

Thread Information