Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    anybody here need to come clean?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ok, sometimes people are intimidated and afraid. i'll go first.

i think that trump is the best thing that coulda happened.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I used to sell health (first job once I got out of the navy, studied for my state license while in) insurance, I worked for a magazine that had programs for it's subscibers (target audience anyway). When somebody bought a policy, I'd...

Avante...ok the premium will be 120 a month. This month it's 130, that's to pay for the paper work to get ya started and a % of my commission. Now, being this is a new policy you get a free subsription to the magazine, a gift. So who would you like to send it to since you're already a subscriber?

That was what I was trained to say. no that wasn't a free anything, that 10 bucks bought the magazine for a year.

Yep, guilty.

My region was Bakersfield to Fresno, yep, self employed. I averaged about $800 a week, some days...0....others...500 or so. This was back in the 70's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I used to sell health (first job once I got out of the navy, studied for my state license while in) insurance, I worked for a magazine that had programs for it's subscibers (target audience anyway). When somebody bought a policy, I'd...

Avante...ok the premium will be 120 a month. This month it's 130, that's to pay for the paper work to get ya started and a % of my commission. Now, being this is a new policy you get a free subsription to the magazine, a gift. So who would you like to send it to since you're already a subscriber?

That was what I was trained to say. no that wasn't a free anything, that 10 bucks bought the magazine for a year.

Yep, guilty.

My region was Bakersfield to Fresno, yep, self employed. I averaged about $800 a week, some days...0....others...500 or so. This was back in the 70's.
    yeah, that must have been very troubling.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah, that must have been very troubling.
    Troubling was fighting the fog and the wear and tear on my vehicles. I'd leave at 7am and not get home until midnight sometimes. Ya had to wait until after dinner to work your appointments. You needed him and her together, you never wasted time with just one. He/she will...."sounds good, let me talk to....................
    Last edited by Avante; 03-03-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I jerk to the thought of Maalox with a raspy slightly deep voice.for a woman ..commanding me and taking control.... ing me down

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I jerk to the thought of Maalox
    I get the feeling you jerk to sunshine, rain, wind, birds, bees, dogs, cats, mailman, garbageman, tv...................

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I get the feeling you jerk to sunshine, rain, wind, birds, bees, dogs, cats, mailman, garbageman, tv...................

I think of doing a double with Maalox and Wendy Davis..gotdam talk about Nirvana

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think of doing a double with Maalox and Wendy Davis
    What's your record for going without thinking of sex, s, pussy, s, etc, let me guess.....23 seconds? Obviously all your dreams star you giving head.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you should put your "its not their fault" confession in here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I had this female friend on facebook for a few weeks. One day I notice she's posted some pics of her front yard arbitrarily while photographing her dog doing things. I was able to see that the shadow of the dog's penis pointed due north, which meant the sun was in the apex of it's solstice and based on the angle of the dangle I could factor in relative humidity to be on par with a sector above the San Andreas tectonic plate. By comparing the way the saliva dripped from the dogs mouth to the way the faux flowers in the background were bent, I could discern the wind was about 4 knots from the S x SW and that the temperature was in the mid 70's F. There's only one place like this but to narrow down the street took more than the average savant could muster. Luckily i could see her house number and street address on the curb and her user name "Shady Acres Ho" was also a good clue. Turns out through triangulation of several Iridium satellites and discounting van Allen radioactive interference in the Ka band, she was in a retirement center and is looney as a ing fruit cake. Still, once I told her I knew where she lived her grandson contacted me and threatened to kill me with his bare hands, something about "drowning in your own piss". I figured I'd made my point. I hope she's safe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Troubling was fighting the fog and the wear and tear on my vehicles. I'd leave at 7am and not get home until midnight sometimes. Ya had to wait until after dinner to work your appointments. You needed him and her together, you never wasted time with just one. He/she will...."sounds good, let me talk to....................
    You sold to the Patels.... Jesus ing Christ. Where'd you learn your trade?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I took an * into my bed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I had this female friend on facebook for a few weeks. One day I notice she's posted some pics of her front yard arbitrarily while photographing her dog doing things. I was able to see that the shadow of the dog's penis pointed due north, which meant the sun was in the apex of it's solstice and based on the angle of the dangle I could factor in relative humidity to be on par with a sector above the San Andreas tectonic plate. By comparing the way the saliva dripped from the dogs mouth to the way the faux flowers in the background were bent, I could discern the wind was about 4 knots from the S x SW and that the temperature was in the mid 70's F. There's only one place like this but to narrow down the street took more than the average savant could muster. Luckily i could see her house number and street address on the curb and her user name "Shady Acres Ho" was also a good clue. Turns out through triangulation of several Iridium satellites and discounting van Allen radioactive interference in the Ka band, she was in a retirement center and is looney as a ing fruit cake. Still, once I told her I knew where she lived her grandson contacted me and threatened to kill me with his bare hands, something about "drowning in your own piss". I figured I'd made my point. I hope she's safe.
    Another great one

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante making Kool his per par.

Kool, dont you think hanging is a viable option for you by now?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You sold to the Patels.... Jesus ing Christ. Where'd you learn your trade?
    I use lot of my sales tricks here.

The most important aspect of sales.....create the need. As you see I'm the master at doing just that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Avante making Kool his per par.

Kool, dont you think hanging is a viable option for you by now?

^ #pedosympathizer

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sad isn't it? That a supposed pedo owns you in a day to day basis?

Kool-AIDS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Sad isn't it? That a supposed pedo owns you in a day to day basis?

Kool-AIDS
    ^ pedosympathizer = pedo curious

Tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ pedosympathizer = pedo curious

Tbh
    Poor kool. Rejected and owned by everyone he comes across.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Poor kool. Rejected and owned by everyone he comes across.
    Did your hominy grits go down bad this morning ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did your hominy grits go down bad this morning ?
    40 or 50

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Come again?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hominy grits

Thread Information