Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't really stop the unstoppable. GOP have no leader besides a bunch of sub human loser has been puppet clowns. (mcain and Romney )

They are basically at this point a bunch of headless chickens running whichever where and.bumping into each other. You can't stop The Movement. Of course bsides a bullet of mass smear campaign.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't really stop the unstoppable. GOP have no leader besides a bunch of sub human loser has been puppet clowns. (mcain and Romney )

They are basically at this point a bunch of headless chickens running whichever where and.bumping into each other. You can't stop The Movement. Of course bsides a bullet of mass smear campaign.
    Smearing will be easy when you swim with pigs.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CROFL Romney accusing anyone of crushing small businesses.

Still, Romney would likely beat Clinton in the general as long as he doesn't go tea like in 2012 with picking Ryan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still, Romney would likely beat Clinton in the general as long as he doesn't go tea like in 2012 with picking Ryan.
    President Romney? Yeah....don't think so...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Repugs said Bishop Gekko lost because he wasn't enough of a hard right conservative asshole.

Since all the Repug candidates have essentially the same policies, Bishop Gekko would be the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cnn said Romney attack will backfire
    And cruz supporters are switching to trump

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Cnn said Romney attack will backfire
    And cruz supporters are switching to trump
    Cruz supporters switching to Trump makes a lot of sense.

In his own way Cruz is anti-establishment as well...because remember..... before Trump came along Cruz was going to be the outsider candidate.

Rubio is the neocon candidate and he's doing terrible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kasich supporters would go to Rubio.
    Rubio supporters would go to Cruz.
    Cruz supporters would go to Trump.
    Trump supporters - the evangelicals would go to Cruz - the non-religious would stay home?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney is a joke. He is living in a fantasy world where he comes out of a brokered convention as the candidate.

I never thought it would happen but Trump is gonna run the table and go into the convention with enough delegates to be the clear winner.

I didn't vote for Trump in the primary but quite honestly, after the disgraceful and ridiculous attacks from all the 'mainstream" Republicans I am almost rooting for him now.

it. Let Trump and Hillary go thermonuclear in the big one. It will be entertaining as and whoever comes out the winner can't be any worse than what we have now.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever comes out the winner can't be any worse than what we have now.
    smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney is a joke. He is living in a fantasy world where he comes out of a brokered convention as the candidate.

I never thought it would happen but Trump is gonna run the table and go into the convention with enough delegates to be the clear winner.

I didn't vote for Trump in the primary but quite honestly, after the disgraceful and ridiculous attacks from all the 'mainstream" Republicans I am almost rooting for him now.

it. Let Trump and Hillary go thermonuclear in the big one. It will be entertaining as and whoever comes out the winner can't be any worse than what we have now.
    You know Trump disgracefully and rididculously attacked all of the other candidates first, right?

And Trump and hillary would both be worse than Obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it working?

Polls had Trump +6 in Kansas, it was just called for KKKruz and he's up 25

No polling in Maine, but with 5% reporting KKKRuz up by 13

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know Trump disgracefully and rididculously attacked all of the other candidates first, right?
    He disgracefully and ridiculously attacked Obama first. LOL his birther crap was great when it was against Obama but then everyone got butthurt when he pulled it on Cruz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He disgracefully and ridiculously attacked Obama first. LOL his birther crap was great when it was against Obama but then everyone got butthurt when he pulled it on Cruz.
    I wished Trump would just the up during the 2012 elections, also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure Trumps birther was ridiculous but Obama's promise to stop the wars, close Guantanamo and bring all our soldiers home from Afghanistan was just as ridiculous or worse.

And the hope and change slogan it makes Trumps birther slogan seem like Childs play

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not true…Jeb! & Kasich went after Trump early on saying that Trump did not have the experience to fix the economy...Trump responded to Kasich saying that Kasich was on the board with Lehman Bros. when it collapsed…Then Trump went after Jeb! For being weak & low energy…Trump slapped the two of them into oblivion…I have never seen anything like it…

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let Trump and Hillary go thermonuclear in the big one. It will be entertaining as and whoever comes out the winner can't be any worse than what we have now.

I agree at least Trump & Hillary have a pair....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true…Jeb! & Kasich went after Trump early on saying that Trump did not have the experience to fix the economy...Trump responded to Kasich saying that Kasich was on the board with Lehman Bros. when it collapsed…Then Trump went after Jeb! For being weak & low energy…Trump slapped the two of them into oblivion…I have never seen anything like it…
    Get out of here with that weak .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all is gonna break loose when Trump pisses backwards on the voters who got him nominated/elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all is gonna break loose when Trump pisses backwards on the voters who got him nominated/elected.
    Why? This happens after every election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can plot all he wants. He's not stopping the TRUMP TRAIN. CHOO CHOO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? This happens after every election
    the lumpentrumpitariat won't sit still for it. their fearless leader has played on its fears and insecurities and even worse, has stoked its hopes for radical change. the disappointment is going to be louder and even more brazen than the current enthusiasm.

imagine another tea party revolt, only this time on meth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dissapointment of hope and change was taken peacefully by Obamabots. Th same would happen with Trumpists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we'll see. I hope you're right.

Thread Information