Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, both Parker and Duncan are shooting 10 or less shots a game. Parker once again leads the team in assists like he has every season for the last 15 years and yet they are "getting in the way." It's funny, because Parker and Duncan both shoot less than Manu per 36. Duncan actually shoots less than Manu and plays way more minutes. Good thing Pop and RC make decisions based on the statistical data and not the made up ST narratives.

You're talking about a guy who was leading the MVP race 3 seasons ago shooting 10 shots a game.
    Dude like you said Parker was great 3 seasons ago. That was then and this is now. Can you not see how parker stagnates the offense sometimes? There were a few possessions where Parker got the ball on the wing wide open, did nothing with it but wait to pass or dribble drive with nothing to show for it. He didn't even look to take the open shot. One time he even air-balled a three. If he was able to consistently knock down a 3, then he would have been out there at the end of the game last night. Yes he was awesome during that 2013 run, but had that hamstring injury in the finals and has not been the same since.

I agree with Mnky that Duncan, Parker and to some extend Manu (when he tries to close out quarters) were sort of hindering the growth of LMA and Kawhi. It was a lot of Duncan Parker pick and rolls were Kawhi would just be in the corner or the outlet guy and LMA plays would mainly consist of post ups. Now you see more of LMA and Kawhi running those same plays together and Kawhi has the ball more to make things happen. That drive and kick to Mills is what Kawhi needs to do more in order for the team to get better shots. There was one possession at the end of the game where the ball swung to green wide open because of Kawhi's penetration. Parker used to do a lot of that type of playmaking but is having a harder time now. If he is in at the end of the games he has a hard time breaking away from that mindset.
    I love Parker but if he is not the best option at the end of games then so be it. Some games he might be but other he won’t. Same thing for Tim and Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never tried SPAM, believe or not... doesn't look too tempting either, tbh...
    What a snob tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPAM is a Spurs thing and not a food thing. Now if you fry the out of it you might be able to ingest it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pops finally taking Parker out before it was too late helped.
    I think Pop is starting to mature.
    Sit Parker Another Month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved Parker and Miller together don't have to worry about ball security. Now throw manu in there let miller run point and everyone else score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a snob tbh
    lol plebe

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit Parker Another Month
    crofl

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never tried SPAM, believe or not... doesn't look too tempting either, tbh...
    Get some salted ham, add more salt, chew it up, spit it out into your hand, squeeze the moisture out of it until it's a solid chunk of pre-chewed extra salty ham. Then eat it and you'll know what SPAM tastes like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPAM just got reinforcements!!@#@!@!!!

Thread Information