Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oh get off your pitiful racist rants.

Must you always find fault in others to boost your low self esteem?
    Wow...

"He goes down swinging on the cutter Harry"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess your are a stupid idiot.

It isn't just Oreos being having a factor made for them in Mexico, but other biscuit cookies too.
    I kan speak English.
    Try math too Mild.
    1200 - 600 = 600.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Your Republicans seem to have a plan: keep the minimum wage fixed until it drops below what the Mexicans are getting paid.
    Remember when Mic e Bachmann said abolishing the minimum wage would solve unemployment because there would be jobs available "at every level"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    You're just short sighted. You'd be hard pressed to find mass produced goods in America that aren't actually being manufactured in China and assembled or branded here. It's too expensive to manufacture everything here. Even products with the US flag on it "made in the USA" have components made in China. It's a global economy. There's no mom and pop Walmart. Companies like Samsung produce more goods here than companies like Apple. Isn't that odd?
    They cannot lie about such things and get away with it.

You showed your liberal bent by mentioning Walmart. Funny thing is, they carry more "made in USA" products than most other large stores. I guess you prefer to shop in stores that only sell Chinese goods.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Try math too Mild.
    1200 - 600 = 600.
    I'm not saying jobs aren't being lost. I'm saying the implied message that Oreos are no longer going to be made in the USA is false.

Credibility anyone?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They cannot lie about such things and get away with it.

You showed your liberal bent by mentioning Walmart. Funny thing is, they carry more "made in USA" products than most other large stores. I guess you prefer to shop in stores that only sell Chinese goods.
    Walmart carries more products in general than most other large stores. The term "made in USA" can be deceiving. Do you consider Toyota cars to be made in the USA? How about Samsung products? Apple? The truth is only auto, textiles clothing and fur has to have its manufacturing country listed. Manufacturers who list "Made in USA" on products where its not required are doing so as a sales tool. You will rarely, if ever, find big stores with legit "made in USA' products because American companies cannot afford to mass produce goods, give retailers 65% of the sale price and maintain quality. You simply won't get into the retail outlet or you won't stay in it because you cannot afford to ship 5000 units with a net 90 payout on that low of a margin while paying "craftsmen" on a biweekly basis. The alternative is to drop the price of manufacture for components of the total product, and as long as it meets the "Reasonable" portion of the FTC's rules, they are good to say "Made in USA".

"A qualified Made in USA claim describes the extent, amount or type of a product’s domestic content or processing; it indicates that the product isn’t entirely of domestic origin." -basedFTC

However, your bifurcation is duly noted. It's how ignorant people tend to argue.

Now run off and throw a Wiki copypasta at me after you actually read it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Trump, during a speech in October, said that he'll "never eat another Oreo again."

"I don't want their cookies made and sold there," Trump. "I just don't want it. It's unfair to us. Chicago is losing this large plant. It's going to another country."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/11/news...trump-clinton/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oreos are like cocaine to me tbh

so IMO they will be even better done in Mexico as real cocaine dealers will be making them.

win win

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oreos are like cocaine to me tbh

so IMO they will be even better done in Mexico as real cocaine dealers will be making them.

win win
    Uh...maybe you haven't tried the different types of Mexican "candy" that are in all the quick stops. For a short spell, I made a deal with my daughter that every time we went to the quick stop, I'd try a new one. I have no idea what the these things were even supposed to be trying to taste like. They were awful.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Uh...maybe you haven't tried the different types of Mexican "candy" that are in all the quick stops. For a short spell, I made a deal with my daughter that every time we went to the quick stop, I'd try a new one. I have no idea what the these things were even supposed to be trying to taste like. They were awful.
    actually its a transition candy.

its supposed to taste like the rio grande.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those salty dried Mexican prunes are actually coated in Mexican semen. That's why they are salty.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Trump always says that his friends like the great Carl Icahn are going to fix the trade imbalance…So I researched Trump’s good friend Carl Icahn & Carl has holdings with RJR Nabisco….

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Trump always says that his friends like the great Carl Icahn are going to fix the trade imbalance…So I researched Trump’s good friend Carl Icahn & Carl has holdings with RJR Nabisco….
    Moot point.

When it comes to investment income, you put your money where the profits are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So President Trump, are you going to do anything about it?

Canidate Trump, who once served as pitchman for the Oreo brand, vowed to boycott the cookie because of the company’s decision.
    “You take a look at, as an example, in Chicago where you have Nabisco move its big plant—they're closing their plant,” Trump said in not entirely accurate comments after he notched primary victories this week in Michigan and Mississippi. “They're moving to Mexico.”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oreo's are part of NWO plan to desensitize the public to interracial perverted sexual relationships. Why does every new white female celebrity have to date a black person? Why are 65.3% of TV relationships gay?
    Yes...here's your Oreo. It's perfectly normal to have a white in between two blacks. Can we just have separate cookies and allow the consumer to pick how they are paired?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can we just have separate cookies and allow the consumer to pick how they are paired?
    Get with the times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what the

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holy sh*t that is a lot of Oreo's. Im not a sweets guy, but Oreo thins are where it's at.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Interestingly, Oreos were founded in Manhattan (Chelsea).

Which is why this should come as no surprise:

Even cookies have a political agenda.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holy sh*t that is a lot of Oreo's. Im not a sweets guy, but Oreo thins are where it's at.
    This is right. They're damn near perfect.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never ate an Oreo.

Not a cookies guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never ate an Oreo.

Not a cookies guy.
    Right. You children. We get it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Right. You children. We get it.
    Tell us all again about that 20.00 as a kid, ya lying .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell us all again about that 20.00 as a kid, ya lying .
    Or faster. Why does this bug you?

Thread Information